Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Hubby sent this to me:

DAY 2 WITHOUT SPORTS.

FOUND A LADY SITTING ON MY COUCH.

APPARENTLY SHE'S MY WIFE.

SHE SEEMS NICE.

Your AV pic looks a lot like a girl I dated in HS. A girl who was voted best looking.

Hubby sent this to me:

DAY 2 WITHOUT SPORTS.

SHE SEEMS NICE.
It IS weird without sports. I'm into checking sports scores every hour, usually even more than that. I'm a sports stats nut, always checking who leads what categories in the major sports. I loved to collect baseball, basketball, football and hockey cards when I was a kid, mainly for the stats on the backs of the cards.

Hubby sent this to me:

DAY 2 WITHOUT SPORTS.

SHE SEEMS NICE.
It IS weird without sports. I'm into checking sports scores every hour, usually even more than that. I'm a sports stats nut, always checking who leads what categories in the major sports. I loved to collect baseball, basketball, football and hockey cards when I was a kid, mainly for the stats on the backs of the cards.

I sure do miss baseball....even pre-season.

Hubby sent this to me:

DAY 2 WITHOUT SPORTS.

SHE SEEMS NICE.

I sure do miss baseball....even pre-season.
When I lived in Arizona I went to a few spring training games. They were fun. I enjoyed booing Barry Bonds at one of them, from seats very close to the batter's box. There were MANY people booing along with me.

Hubby sent this to me:

DAY 2 WITHOUT SPORTS.

SHE SEEMS NICE.
They cancelled sports in Russia too?
You prove once AGAIN, you ARE an idiot, CC.(Creepy Crepitus) Next time, you MAY want to address the topic at the beginning of the thread, instead of spewing your usual bullshit. Thank you.

Hubby sent this to me:

DAY 2 WITHOUT SPORTS.

SHE SEEMS NICE.
They cancelled sports in Russia too?
You prove once AGAIN, you ARE an idiot, CC.(Creepy Crepitus) Next time, you MAY want to address the topic at the beginning of the thread, instead of spewing your usual bullshit. Thank you.
I did address the topic. Cancelled sports.

Forum List

Back