Gods Punishment On A Godless Man

I do wonder how many of these people who are deflecting and attacking for Trump are truly sincere, practicing Christians.

A low number, no doubt, but I do wonder.

I'll never know.
When the attacks are warranted by all means fire away
But when the attacks have no credibility the president should be defended
Maybe you should blame the media for its unwarranted attacks against the president. because they are losing their credibility
Yes, we cannot trust the media - that's for sure. I have found CNN to be anti-Trump and Fox News to be pro-trump. We (Jehovah's Witnesses) have zero involvement in politics but we do follow what the Bible teaches - see Romans 13:1-5 concerning those who would take a stand against superior authorities.

OP is false - Trump is not an atheist. All due caution when researching Trump's religion as most sources are biased either pro or
anti Trump - it is hard to find sources that are not biased.

"Trump was raised Presbyterian by his mother, and he identifies as a mainline Protestant."

"Trump attended the First Presbyterian Church in Jamaica, Queens. He told the Christian Broadcasting Network that he still considers himself a Presbyterian and attends services for all major holidays and Sundays, and that "The Bible is certainly THE book."....

Trump raised his daughter Ivanka Trump as a Presbyterian, but she converted to Judiaism prior to marrying Jared Kushner....

When sworn in as President on January 20, 2017, Trump used both Abraham Lincoln's Bible and his family Bible.[13]"

"Trump’s heritage is Protestant and European. His father came from Lutheran stock in Germany. We don’t know how religious his father’s family was, but the father attended church faithfully throughout his life. Trump’s mother came from a highly religious area of Scotland, where a branch of Presbyterianism, called the “Wee Frees” (the nickname for the small Free Church of Scotland), is still strong today.

Maryanne Macleod, Trump’s mother, immigrated to the United States as a strict Presbyterian. She seems to have become broader in religion in later years, but she ensured that all of her children were raised Presbyterian.
Trump identifies himself as a mainline Protestant....
At heart he seems to have remained largely the mainline Protestant he was raised."

President Trump joins eight other presidents who grow up in the Presbyterian Church. He has called it a "wonderful religion." The first Presbyterian president was Andrew Jackson and the last one before Trump, Ronald Reagan.

President Trump takes the oath of office as first lady Melania Trump holds the Bible with his son, Barron. (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

President Trump takes the oath of office as first lady Melania Trump holds the Bible with his son, Barron. (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

I find it amazing how hard it is to find unbiased sources concerning Trumps' religion.

As for me - I believe:

The 7th trump trump's trump (Revelation 11:15-18).

what he claims is one thing, but his unbiased documented life & what he has done with it shows no religious practice whatsoever. he has willfully & knowingly performed deeds that di-rectly contradict any religion he claims to be part of; but now he can with almost unlimited power.

Most adherents to virtually all religions do not practice what they preach - for example: most politicians lie. Worse, most are willing to slaughter each other in war - even those of the same religion! (Matthew 5:44)

Trump is not an atheist.
trump is a godless man.

I do wonder how many of these people who are deflecting and attacking for Trump are truly sincere, practicing Christians.

A low number, no doubt, but I do wonder.

I'll never know.
When the attacks are warranted by all means fire away
But when the attacks have no credibility the president should be defended
Maybe you should blame the media for its unwarranted attacks against the president. because they are losing their credibility
Yes, we cannot trust the media - that's for sure. I have found CNN to be anti-Trump and Fox News to be pro-trump. We (Jehovah's Witnesses) have zero involvement in politics but we do follow what the Bible teaches - see Romans 13:1-5 concerning those who would take a stand against superior authorities.

OP is false - Trump is not an atheist. All due caution when researching Trump's religion as most sources are biased either pro or
anti Trump - it is hard to find sources that are not biased.

"Trump was raised Presbyterian by his mother, and he identifies as a mainline Protestant."

"Trump attended the First Presbyterian Church in Jamaica, Queens. He told the Christian Broadcasting Network that he still considers himself a Presbyterian and attends services for all major holidays and Sundays, and that "The Bible is certainly THE book."....

Trump raised his daughter Ivanka Trump as a Presbyterian, but she converted to Judiaism prior to marrying Jared Kushner....

When sworn in as President on January 20, 2017, Trump used both Abraham Lincoln's Bible and his family Bible.[13]"

"Trump’s heritage is Protestant and European. His father came from Lutheran stock in Germany. We don’t know how religious his father’s family was, but the father attended church faithfully throughout his life. Trump’s mother came from a highly religious area of Scotland, where a branch of Presbyterianism, called the “Wee Frees” (the nickname for the small Free Church of Scotland), is still strong today.

Maryanne Macleod, Trump’s mother, immigrated to the United States as a strict Presbyterian. She seems to have become broader in religion in later years, but she ensured that all of her children were raised Presbyterian.
Trump identifies himself as a mainline Protestant....
At heart he seems to have remained largely the mainline Protestant he was raised."

President Trump joins eight other presidents who grow up in the Presbyterian Church. He has called it a "wonderful religion." The first Presbyterian president was Andrew Jackson and the last one before Trump, Ronald Reagan.

I find it amazing how hard it is to find unbiased sources concerning Trumps' religion.

As for me - I believe:

The 7th trump trump's trump (Revelation 11:15-18).
trump is a godless man.

The malignancy in the White House can't be gone too soon.
Snowflake hang on you have 5 more years to go

Did God tell you that?
IM2 seems to think God talks to him. So why don't you ask him
I am not the spokesperson for God. I am posting what god revealed to me. We all have that capability if we seek ye first the kingdom.

Because it was your statement, dumb ass.
No dumbass I quoted IM2 post take the shit up with him

You are one confused little conspiracy theory loving Trump supporter, aren't you dumb ass.
View attachment 318988
Conspiracy theories leftist have brought to us
Trump Russia collusion
Trump Obstruction
The Steele Dossier
The Quid Pro Quo phone call
things they make obvious
Democrat collusion with the media

Ask hannity for something new to post dumb ass.
No idiot those are just a few Conspriscies you leftists have dreamed up just to fall on your face.
Stormy Daniels
and her lawyer how many years in prison is that snake in for?
Or the leftist conspiracy about the date raping Kavanaugh?
Avenatti is not in prison for trumps case. But trumps lawyer is and trump is facing court after he leaves office. There was no leftist conspiracy about Kavanaugh. You republicans think that because investigations weren't done by republicans on purpose that somehow this proves innocence. Again, this lawlessness is why we sit here and can't go outside.
Did I say Avenatti was in prison because of Trump's case and what he did during it? No, I didn't he's in prison because of his corruption and you leftists wanted to take a corrupt lawyer word just because Trump beat Hillary.
Are you up to speed now?
The courts took Daniels word and that's why trumps lawyer sits in prison. But you see, there is the matter of trump university where trump defrauded American citizens out of huge sums of money. But all these diversions do not change the reality that you are looking at gods punishment on trump and on people like you for supporting him.
No idiot Avenatti was not Trumps lawyer

Are you retarded? Nobody said Avenatti was Trump's lawyer, dumb ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
donald trump is a godless man. He has lied over 16,000 times to us and has been able to get away with it.

Until now.

He lied about how he created a record economy. Now that economy is being taken from him by this pandemic.

He cheated to become president and obstructed justice in the process of finding out his guilt. He broke the law by extorting the President of Ukraine then blocked critical witnesses and information from being exposed in testimony. Now tonight, he fires the Intelligence IG who was the one who reported the whistleblower to congress.

He has locked up children, took them from their parents and still today those children sit in detention facilities.

He has bragged about how his administration is the greatest of all time. He was fully confident that he could be re elected because he kept repeating how great a job he has done for the economy. He cited unemployment, he bragged falsely about how he reduced black and Latino unemployment. He bragged falsely about how he made the stock market rise and now all those things have been taken from him in one fell swoop.

God don't play. God don't like ugly. trump is ugly and unrepentant. He has bragged about not needed to ask for forgiveness. He has bragged about not needing to repent. And so now you are looking at Gods punishment on a godless man.

Priests lie all the time when they tell you you will go to heaven
That's on the priest. I am not catholic and understand that a relationship with god is between god and that person. Religion is not necessary. trumps works show he is godless.

donald trump is a godless man. He has lied over 16,000 times to us and has been able to get away with it.

Until now.

He lied about how he created a record economy. Now that economy is being taken from him by this pandemic.

He cheated to become president and obstructed justice in the process of finding out his guilt. He broke the law by extorting the President of Ukraine then blocked critical witnesses and information from being exposed in testimony. Now tonight, he fires the Intelligence IG who was the one who reported the whistleblower to congress.

He has locked up children, took them from their parents and still today those children sit in detention facilities.

He has bragged about how his administration is the greatest of all time. He was fully confident that he could be re elected because he kept repeating how great a job he has done for the economy. He cited unemployment, he bragged falsely about how he reduced black and Latino unemployment. He bragged falsely about how he made the stock market rise and now all those things have been taken from him in one fell swoop.

God don't play. God don't like ugly. trump is ugly and unrepentant. He has bragged about not needed to ask for forgiveness. He has bragged about not needing to repent. And so now you are looking at Gods punishment on a godless man.

That's on the priest. I am not catholic and understand that a relationship with god is between god and that person. Religion is not necessary. trumps works show he is godless.
priest, pastor, reverend, rabbi

all the same thing

Until now.

No leftist speaks for God you may speak for Satan the father of liars but you don't speak for God.

And you think you do you vile dumb ass?
I can assure you I am where God wants me to be
We are all here where god has put us enduring a punishment because of the choice of leadership people like you made.
You have no clue what you are talking about. God places leaders not us.
I have a more of a clue than you do. God provides us choices. And so does satan. We had a choice in the last election, and while you guys believed Hillary was satan, the fact is that Hillary was the most honest candidate in the campaign. You fell for 30 years of republicans bearing false witness against her and you picked trump. All the while God was showing us that trump was the wrong choice. His words, his actions, everything during that campaign showed you he was wrong. But people like you chose trump based upon evil intent. So we are all here now enduring a punishment because of the leadership people like you chose.
NO YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE!!!!!
You don't even honor him you don't even acknowledge his existence unless you can use it for your political perversion
You mock those who actually profess to be Christians and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ their personal savior.
Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
I honor god every day. I don't mock anyone who has a personal relationship with god. You are a Pharisee, and you are to be shunned. Professing means nothing, and Jesus spoke about how many of those like you who "profess" will be sitting outside of heaven wailing and gnashing your teeth. And don't try pulling out a verse to try justifying your belief that trump was appointed by God.

Because God has said you can tell a godly man by his works. It is easy to see by that standard how trump is not a godly man.
OMG you mock the president and he's has said he has a personal relationship with Jesus
Liar

anybody can say they have a relationship with god... but it's not what they say ... it's what they DO that actually proves it.
You as an unbeliever of God don't get to decide what is and is not a relationship with God

And you as a hypocrite idiot don't either.

Until now.

No leftist speaks for God you may speak for Satan the father of liars but you don't speak for God.

We are all here where god has put us enduring a punishment because of the choice of leadership people like you made.

almost 63 million made that choice.
And over 65 million made the choice of his opponent.

and you think the popular vote decides the presidential election?

hasn't for over 200 years.

But, that wasn't my point.

"We are all here where god has put us enduring a punishment because of the choice of leadership people like you made."
1/5th of the country made that choice.

not just 1 or 2 people.
More people voted for trumps opponent so the next time you talk about the number of people who voted for trump remember that because that is what you meant when you said 63 million people voted for trump. 63 million people did not make up the electoral vote.

65 million voted against trump, more than the portion of the country that voted for trump. Not just 1 or 2 people. We are here because of the choices of people like you and your consistent defense and excuse making for trumps lawlessness.

We have a choice in 7 months. We can get rid this problem or we can choose to continue allowing pure godlessness to rule this nation. If we choose option B, America as we know it will die. If you cannot see this is the message god is sending us, that's on you. I will be choosing trumps opponent.

Until now.

all the same thing
Tell me something I don't already know. But that doesn't change the fact that we are looking at gods punishment on a godless man.

Until now.

"We are all here where god has put us enduring a punishment because of the choice of leadership people like you made."

not just 1 or 2 people.
More people voted for trumps opponent so the next time you talk about the number of people who voted for trump remember that because that is what you meant when you said 63 million people voted for trump. 63 million people did not make up the electoral vote.

65 million voted against trump, more than the portion of the country that voted for trump. Not just 1 or 2 people. We are here because of the choices of people like you and your consistent defense and excuse making for trumps lawlessness.

We have a choice in 7 months. We can get rid this problem or we can choose to continue allowing pure godlessness to rule this nation. If we choose option B, America as we know it will die. If you cannot see this is the message god is sending us, that's on you. I will be choosing trumps opponent.

and you still don't get the point.

Until now.

all the same thing
Tell me something I don't already know. But that doesn't change the fact that we are looking at gods punishment on a godless man.
And who are you to know the mind of god?

Until now.

So God wants you to be a conspiracy theory nut? Imagine that.

Referring to the OP?

Apparently not. The OP was written with a clear view of the world as it stands right now. We can't go outside unless we wear masks or we could die. This is a plague. A plague is Gods punishment. And in referencing this to trump, his claim to the economy, record low employment and job creation was taken from him suddenly by this plague. An act of god, and that's trumps punishment for his Godlessness.

Happening in every country in the world.

Many of those countries had the problem before we did.

your attempt to put the blame on Trump is a sign of your insanity.
The problem is on trump since we have more cases than everyone else. Secondly I am talking specifically about trump. This should be a sign to us, because we are watching in high definition gods punishment on a ,man who chose to play with god, then he made claim to be the chosen one, the Pharisees have declared how trump is divinely inspired, and so the very thing he was using to keep the sheep in line so he could get 4 more years was snatched from him by a act of god.

The economy he bragged about, the jobs he bragged about creating, the unemployment records he bragged about making, the stock market he bragged about growing, all gone, taken with a quickness by an act of nature and GOD IS NATURE!

You better recognize.

Until now.

not just 1 or 2 people.

and you still don't get the point.
I get it. You don't. You never have. That's why you are a follower of trump. It is why you are a right winger.

Really?

Let's start with the minor things. There were roughly 136mn votes in 2016, 63mn for Trump. That makes 73mn for someone other than Trump.

Now, to me someone saying he knows someone is godless - asserting whatever ill befalls this someone, or the wider community, means they are suffering god's punishment - has all the markings of a bigot, who would imply he is in the know on god's plans. Seriously, IM2, I am asking: Are you turning into a religionist bigot?

Until now.

I have a more of a clue than you do. God provides us choices. And so does satan. We had a choice in the last election, and while you guys believed Hillary was satan, the fact is that Hillary was the most honest candidate in the campaign. You fell for 30 years of republicans bearing false witness against her and you picked trump. All the while God was showing us that trump was the wrong choice. His words, his actions, everything during that campaign showed you he was wrong. But people like you chose trump based upon evil intent. So we are all here now enduring a punishment because of the leadership people like you chose.
You don't even honor him you don't even acknowledge his existence unless you can use it for your political perversion
You mock those who actually profess to be Christians and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ their personal savior.
Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
I honor god every day. I don't mock anyone who has a personal relationship with god. You are a Pharisee, and you are to be shunned. Professing means nothing, and Jesus spoke about how many of those like you who "profess" will be sitting outside of heaven wailing and gnashing your teeth. And don't try pulling out a verse to try justifying your belief that trump was appointed by God.

Because God has said you can tell a godly man by his works. It is easy to see by that standard how trump is not a godly man.
OMG you mock the president and he's has said he has a personal relationship with Jesus
Liar
LOL. He said, but he doesn't. His works show this.
Dude you must know God to know Gods work
from what you post here you show no knowledge of God.
Those like you have been worshipping a false god for the last 4 centuries. I don't have to explain to you my relationship with the lord. But what I will say to you, is that you are a modern day Pharisee and that you better get straight before it's too late.

Until now.

TDS thread number 1,305

Until now.

Liar
LOL. He said, but he doesn't. His works show this.
Dude you must know God to know Gods work
from what you post here you show no knowledge of God.
Those like you have been worshipping a false god for the last 4 centuries. I don't have to explain to you my relationship with the lord. But what I will say to you, is that you are a modern day Pharisee and that you better get straight before it's too late.

You sitting in judgement.

Fuck you.

…...OR better yet...….God's punishment on a Godless world.
Trump is part of the godlessness. And the death of our economy is a punishment God has put upon trump because he was using that to inflict his evil satanic agenda on our country.
and so are you part of that godlessness...………...….as well as myself and every other human.

I've tried not to participate in godlessness to the extent that I can. For whatever godlessness I have participated in, I have and will receive my punishment. But I am talking about the punishment God has put on trump, because this virus has taken away the very thing he was using to fool people into perhaps electing him to a second term. Now stop trying to excuse what has happened to trump or equating trumps sins to everyone else. trump is being punished for his sins, his godlessness and our nation is being punished of our choice of this man to lead us.

I did not pick him, and I am being punished because of the choices of those who did. And this excuse making for trump, trying to find innocence or equality in my sins and trump is why our nation is being punished. If we had not made countless excuses for this man from the start, we would not be here now. When he came down that escalator and people decided they didn't give a damn about his racism, they put this plague on us.

Those who excused his immorality by voting for him after he bragged about being able to grab women by their genitals, they put this plague on us. Those who voted for him while knowing he was in court for defrauding people out of money, they put this plague on us. Those who excused and supported his lies during the Mueller investigation and excused and supported his obstruction of justice, they put this plague on us. I can keep going.

So it's just not so easy to try including me in the worlds sins as you try looking for a reason to excuse trump again. What we are seeing is God's punishment on an ungodly man. .

You are really going to enjoy his second term.

Until now.

The whining black man is Gods curse on any nation they inhabit

Until now.

The whining black man is Gods curse on any nation th err y inhabit

I just can't imagine why anyone would call you a racist pig.

Until now.

Yes, his actions show he is not a worshiper of Jehovah - as a Presbyterian he worships a triune god (trinity). Many Presidents belonged to religions - none have been atheist.

Yes, Priests and other religious leaders say when someone dies that God needed another angel in heaven (or the like). These are all false - but that should be expected from false religion.

Those of my religion used to teach that we are not a religion - e.g. our book "What has religion done for mankind." Actually, however, in Scripture "religion" is a way of worship - and we do worship Jehovah as the Father of Jesus - the only-begotten (Greek monogenes = only born) firstborn (Gk. prototokos) son of God.

1 John 4:8 - God is love.

Forum List

Back