God!The Excuses Some Commentators Are Giving Explaining Why Biden Has No Plans To Campaign.He Really Has No Competition?Really?Yah,Right?We Know Why.

at least twice, recently on Fox, I have seen two liberals/regular guests on Fox trying to "Esssplain" why Biden still has no plans to go on the road and campaign{in front of mutli-thousands screaming fans..lol}, they both gave the fox host the same answer(more or less). "well, president Biden really has no threats,no competion,very much in the lead,already has the nomination locked up, etc. ect. ect.
Yah right! Biden has already won the Democratic Nomination, maybe even the Presidential race for 2024, therefore he can just stay home and let the other 20 candidates fight it out thru next summer.
Now, hmm, didn't President Biden just take another fall? thats not gonna help!

Biden has work to do. Why waste time campaigning?

FDR served 12 years in a wheelchair
Still one of our greatest Presidents
Yes, I believe he was one of the greatest.
But his physical condition wasn't related to old age and a failing mind.

I never did buy into Biden's great speech that destroyed Marjorie, Gaitzy, etc., and company. It was all cleverly prepared by his writers for the obvious purpose of making him appear to be in complete control.

The problem 'is' now, he's going to keep falling down and saying stupid things if they allow him to be exposed to the public!

Yes, I believe he was one of the greatest.
But his physical condition wasn't related to old age and a failing mind.

I never did buy into Biden's great speech that destroyed Marjorie, Gaitzy, etc., and company. It was all cleverly prepared by his writers for the obvious purpose of making him appear to be in complete control.

The problem 'is' now, he's going to keep falling down and saying stupid things if they allow him to be exposed to the public!

With 50 years experience in DC, our President knows how to get things done and has more bipartisan legislation than any President in 20 years.
He also has gained international cooperation

Biden hid in the basement last time

I dont think that will work in 2024

Or at least I hope not

With 50 years experience in DC, our President knows how to get things done and has more bipartisan legislation than any President in 20 years.
He also has gained international cooperation
I would certainly favour him if it wasn't that he's risking world war, and the fact that his mind is now unsound.

But then Trump may be just as bad concerning China? At least Trump wouldn't risk it with Russia.

No sitting President has to campaign in the primaries
Doesn’t happen

As Biden showed in 2020, he can beat Trump campaigning from his basement.

Biden 306
Trump 232
but there is one historical difference ..that separates Biden from most incumbents in the past .. and that difference is the reason he needs to show up for the debates ,

When the other candidates rip Biden a new one on his pathetic record of failure as POTUS he'll be forced to hit the campaign trail.
unless that "vast vote fraud organization" bidim referred to...

guarantees the dims need not worry...

SCOTUS blew it on that issue... sigh

No sitting President has to campaign in the primaries
Doesn’t happen

As Biden showed in 2020, he can beat Trump campaigning from his basement.

Biden 306
Trump 232
Biden will not debate the gop candidate either .. the lying left will say he refuses to give legitimacy to an extreme MAGA candidate by debating him .. he will compare the gop nominee with the leader of a rogue nation in order to hide in the basement ..

Biden will not debate the gop candidate either .. the lying left will say he refuses to give legitimacy to an extreme MAGA candidate by debating him .. he will compare the gop nominee with the leader of a rogue nation in order to hide in the basement ..

It is Trump making excuses why he won’t attend debates

Same book as 2020

Do incumbents ever debate? Trump didn't.

Forum List

Back