God of the Gaps (well then, how did...")

"Google the internet and you'll see that I'm right!"

Is bar none, the dumbest argument ever.
It wasn't an argument. Apparently you don't know what that word means, either.

And i invited you to Google what the evidence shows us. Because you say very stupid things about these topics and clearly know less than nothing about any of this. You should definitely start with Google, like a 5 year old would.

It wasn't an argument. Apparently you don't know what that word means, either.

And i invited you to Google what the evidence shows us. Because you say very stupid things about these topics and clearly know less than nothing about any of this. You should definitely start with Google, like a 5 year old would.
It is your insults that are childish.

But, I understand why you would rather resort to them than defend your asinine position.

It is your insults that are childish.

But, I understand why you would rather resort to them than defend your asinine position.
Haha, yes, keep pulling your taffy. The global scientific community can't defend their position, and you, the uneducated slob sharted out of a madrassa, has outsmarted them all.

:auiqs.jpg:

Like I said before, the further in time we get away from Darwin, the more willing evolutionary biologists will be to not ignore the gaping holes in Darwinism. New evolutionary biologists are not beholding to Darwin and are unemotional when it comes to evaluating the short falls of Darwin's model.

Like I said before, the further in time we get away from Darwin, the more willing evolutionary biologists will be to not ignore the gaping holes in Darwinism. New evolutionary biologists are not beholding to Darwin and are unemotional when it comes to evaluating the short falls of Darwin's model.

LOL
'EvolutionNews' is a Crackpot Creationist/ID website run by the same people who run Discovery InstiSTOOP.
(Center for Science and Culture)

Note the front page smear/slime headlines at 'evolutionnews-org.'
and they are are QUOTE MINING in your link.
See my sig for technique that is a hallmark of Kweationist 'debate.'
(""The entire Creationist program includes little more than a rhetorical attempt to Falsify Evolution by presenting Supposed Contradictions among its Supporters."")

Of course, my sig is by Stephen J Gould, who WITH Etheridge, developed 'Punctuated Equilibrium,' a TWEAK, not rebuttal to Darwin's evolution.
Gould is a strong advocate for Darwin/Evolution.

Every post you make reveals further what a backwards Witch Doctor/Fraud you are.
`

Last edited:

About time!

LOL
'EvolutionNews' is a Crackpot Creationist/ID website run by the same people who run Discovery InstiSTOOP.
(Center for Science and Culture)

Note the front page smear/slime headlines at 'evolutionnews-org.'
and they are are QUOTE MINING in your link.
See my sig for technique that is a hallmark of Kweationist 'debate.'
(""The entire Creationist program includes little more than a rhetorical attempt to Falsify Evolution by presenting Supposed Contradictions among its Supporters."")

Of course, my sig is by Stephen J Gould, who WITH Etheridge, developed 'Punctuated Equilibrium,' a TWEAK, not rebuttal to Darwin's evolution.
Gould is a strong advocate for Darwin/Evolution.

Every post you make reveals further what a backwards Witch Doctor/Fraud you are.
`
The fossil record speaks for itself.

The fossil record speaks for itself.
Exactly!
(now outed on your Religious Conspiracy website)

And that's what scientist rely on along with lots of other no-god-in-evidence Information across the sciences, and with the many new sciences since it was theorized.

No evidence of god/divine/voodoo/ding-dung.

`

Last edited:
About time!
Uh, apparently you two goobers don't realize that it's actually the scientists who discovered all of that.

So the idea that scientists are 'finally acknowledging their own life's work' is absurd in the utmost and ding is embarrassing himself. And you are a nodding, sycophant who understands none of it.

Exactly!

And that's what scientist rely on along with lots of other no-god-in-evidence Information across the sciences, and with the many new sciences since it was theorized.

`
It's not a coincidence the universe popped into existence being hardwired to produce life and intelligence. ;)

Uh, apparently you two goobers don't realize that it's actually the scientists who discovered all of that.

So the idea that scientists are 'finally acknowledging their own life's work' is absurd in the utmost and ding is embarrassing himself. And you are a nodding, sycophant who understands none of it.
You seem upset. My beliefs shouldn't make you this upset. So there must be something more.

I understand that scientist are acknowledging the shortfalls of Darwinian theory. You're right in a way. Actual scientist never denied them. They are denied only by agendized science haters.

You seem upset. My beliefs shouldn't make you this upset. So there must be something more.
Ikr?

If someone came on and said that the sun is cold they would be ignored. But Darwimians know their beliefs are based on conjecture not science so feathers fly when you take them out of their comfort zone.

Exactly!

`
The ID'iot creationers are so predictable. Invariably, their anti-science agenda is straight out of the Disco'tute, one or more of the creation ministries or Disco'tute controlled sites such as Evolution News.

The ID'iot creationers don't seem to understand that as soon as they use ID'iot creationer slogans such as “Darwinists” , "Darwinism'', etc.,(ID'iot creationer terms for modern biologists), they literally announce their allegiance to the religious extremists.

Ikr?

If someone came on and said that the sun is cold they would be ignored. But Darwimians know their beliefs are based on conjecture not science so feathers fly when you take them out of their comfort zone.
Yes, dear. Biologists, chemists, scientists in the fields of paleontology and geology are all a part of the vast conspiracy of evilutionist atheists who have manufactured billions of years of biologic history.

How do we know that? Well, because we have an intellectual cripple who refutes the entirety of science knowledge with ''nuh uh, supernatural designer gods did it''

Forum List

Back