God just doesnt want to play the Man Made Global Warming game anymore. Will the record cold be added into the year or be left out as usual?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Deadly winter weather leaves millions without power amid record cold (msn.com)
More than 115 million Americans are in the path of yet another winter storm, adding to the crisis across the South. Millions are still without power, demanding their electricity be restored as well as an investigation into how things went so wrong. NBC’s Morgan Chesky reports for TODAY from Plano, Texas.
Year, after year, the global warming zelot consensus keeps saying that the temperature keeps going up on average, yet we see times like this with RECORD COLD TEMPERATURES. The reason why they wont add these into the average, is that it would blow the whole religion to hell and back, so watch this summer when suddenly, "IT WILL BE HOT AGAIN".

That is how stupid the progressives are who vote for the people who fly around on their private jets, ride in limos and have mansions using $30,000 a year energy.

Al Gore's 'Inconvenient Truth'? -- A $30,000 Utility Bill - ABC News

Oh yeah, he plants a tree....How many trees did it take to build his mansion?

NPA679.jpg

The concept of “global” is beyond you isn’t it?
The rise in average global temperature is better described as "anthropogenic climate change."

As climatologists' forecasts of greater temperature fluctuations and more frequent and extreme weather events are occurring, we still have a few "They said it was gettin' warmer, but my bum's cold!" types with their parochial point of reference espoused by the Trump University School of Science

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 9.30.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 9.38.45 AM.png

The rise in average global temperature is better described as "anthropogenic climate change."

As climatologists' forecasts of greater temperature fluctuations and more frequent and extreme weather events are occurring, we still have a few "They said it was gettin' warmer, but my bum's cold!" types with their parochial point of reference espoused by the Trump University School of Science

Actually the 2001 IPCC report made it clear they forecast a reduction of snow and cold and increase of rain/freezing rain in future winters. Instead there have been MORE cold and snow instead.

Severe storms have decreased in America and England significantly, fewer landfalling hurricanes and lower tropical storm activity. Large drop in major Tornadoes as well.

You haven't kept up fella.

Deadly winter weather leaves millions without power amid record cold (msn.com)
More than 115 million Americans are in the path of yet another winter storm, adding to the crisis across the South. Millions are still without power, demanding their electricity be restored as well as an investigation into how things went so wrong. NBC’s Morgan Chesky reports for TODAY from Plano, Texas.
Year, after year, the global warming zelot consensus keeps saying that the temperature keeps going up on average, yet we see times like this with RECORD COLD TEMPERATURES. The reason why they wont add these into the average, is that it would blow the whole religion to hell and back, so watch this summer when suddenly, "IT WILL BE HOT AGAIN".

That is how stupid the progressives are who vote for the people who fly around on their private jets, ride in limos and have mansions using $30,000 a year energy.

Al Gore's 'Inconvenient Truth'? -- A $30,000 Utility Bill - ABC News

Oh yeah, he plants a tree....How many trees did it take to build his mansion?

NPA679.jpg
73% of the US has snow. I'm wondering if that has ever been noted in previous years.

and yet, after decades of this nonsense, you still can't prove it. still to this day, February 17, 2021, can you prove that point. School of Chicago is where I get my education on climate. feel free to come live here in a winter with us. same pattern today as 1979. Flies in the face of your nonsense. 73% of the country with snow. hahahahahahahahahahahaha, I know, I know, it's weather. Even though the weather is in a winter Climate!!!!!!! the climate hasn't changed infantile fool.

and yet, after decades of this nonsense, you still can't prove it. still to this day, February 17, 2021, can you prove that point. School of Chicago is where I get my education on climate. feel free to come live here in a winter with us. same pattern today as 1979. Flies in the face of your nonsense. 73% of the country with snow. hahahahahahahahahahahaha, I know, I know, it's weather. Even though the weather is in a winter Climate!!!!!!! the climate hasn't changed infantile fool.
The "But my bum's cold!" academy of climatology is now a quaint vestige akin to the flat earth proponents.

No! You cannot poop into the heavens with impunity. There are predictable consequences.

Most people know that.

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 12.36.17 PM.png

The "But my bum's cold!" academy of climatology is now a quaint vestige akin to the flat earth proponents.

No! You cannot poop into the heavens with impunity. There are predictable consequences.

Most people know that.

It continues to amaze me the lone argument a demofk like you has for debate purposes. You still got nothing, seven years I’ve been in here and the same lip service from every one of you. That sir, is cult like behavior. See you can’t articulate why you believe your nonsense in your own words

Most people know that.

It continues to amaze me the lone argument a demofk like you has for debate purposes. You still got nothing, seven years I’ve been in here and the same lip service from every one of you. That sir, is cult like behavior. See you can’t articulate why you believe your nonsense in your own words

He ignores my post 5 completely.

:laugh:

Most people know that.

He ignores my post 5 completely.

:laugh:
His program doesn’t allow it

Forum List

Back