God Is The Original Mathematician

JAG Writes:
I LOVE science. True science. My view is that God LOVES
true science too, for example Math , , ,

My view is that Math originated in the nature of God who
is the Original Mathematician --- just as all the other
disciplines also originated in the nature of God.

God Is The , , ,
Original Mathematician
Original Physicist
Original Cosmologist
Original Inventor
Original Artist
Original Scientist
Original Oceanographer
Original Philosopher
Original Epistemologist
Original Empiricist
Original Poet
Original Writer
Original Lover {wanting the best for others}
Original Chooser { Volition }
Original Economist
Original Emotion-ist {the full range of All Good Emotions}
Original Planner
Original Creator
Original Designer
Original Technologist
Original Educator
Original Everything Good , , ,

, , and we humans participate in all that up there since we are
made in the image of God , , ,

, , and that above is why human beings, made in the image of God,
have been able to build the modern world and will be able to keep making
progress in Science and Technology for ever and ever, even when the
human race makes the transition from Earthly human history to Eternity.

Humans are made in the image of God and God has , ,
~ An Intellect --- and so do we humans
~ Emotions --- and so do we humans
~ Volition {a Will, the ability to choose -- and so do we humans

God's Human Race Project ends victoriously.

Long live science. True science.

JAG

``

Well JAG,

By definition, the universe cannot exist without physical laws which are consistent wherever you go.

And mathematics is the language of science which describes the physical universe.

God not only invented math, at some level some kind of mathematics must describe who and what he is.

God is the perfect, all-encompassing equation.
So why does god make deformed children who suffer constant pain?

Are you an atheist?
I'm agnostic and see no proof either for or against the existence of a god. But leave the door open if anyone comes up with real proof either way. Can't be any fairer than that.

Sure. I'm 99.99% confident that God is real, but I cannot prove it.
But what I'm asking is that if god exists, why does he make, or have in his realm, children who suffer so terribly? What would be its rationale for that?

I don't know.
If God exists, is it your belief that he is "evil" for permitting suffering?
I'm just curious as to why a god would make children suffer horrible pain and deformities.

It sounds like you're not interested in any rationale discussion and are intent on trolling. Have at it!
It's ok, no believer yet has been able to give me a plausible answer and most get upset with me and call me names like you did, because it makes them scared that their god is illogical and somewhat mean.

JAG Writes:

God Is The , , ,
Original Mathematician
Original Physicist
Original Cosmologist
Original Inventor
Original Artist
Original Scientist
Original Oceanographer
Original Philosopher
Original Epistemologist
Original Empiricist
Original Poet
Original Writer
Original Economist
Original Planner
Original Creator
Original Designer
Original Technologist
Original Educator

JAG

``

Well JAG,

By definition, the universe cannot exist without physical laws which are consistent wherever you go.

And mathematics is the language of science which describes the physical universe.

God not only invented math, at some level some kind of mathematics must describe who and what he is.

God is the perfect, all-encompassing equation.
So why does god make deformed children who suffer constant pain?

Are you an atheist?
I'm agnostic and see no proof either for or against the existence of a god. But leave the door open if anyone comes up with real proof either way. Can't be any fairer than that.

Sure. I'm 99.99% confident that God is real, but I cannot prove it.
But what I'm asking is that if god exists, why does he make, or have in his realm, children who suffer so terribly? What would be its rationale for that?

I don't know.
If God exists, is it your belief that he is "evil" for permitting suffering?
I'm just curious as to why a god would make children suffer horrible pain and deformities.

It sounds like you're not interested in any rationale discussion and are intent on trolling. Have at it!
It's ok, no believer yet has been able to give me a plausible answer and most get upset with me and call me names like you did, because it makes them scared that their god is illogical and somewhat mean.
Maimonides responds...

MEN frequently think that the evils in the world are more numerous than the good things, that just isn't the case. He who thinks that he can have flesh and bones without being subject to any external influence, or any of the accidents of matter, unconsciously wishes to reconcile two opposites, viz., to be at the same time subject and not subject to change. If man were never subject to change there could be no generation: there would be one single being, but no individuals forming a species. It would be in vain to expect to see living beings formed of the blood of menstruous women and the semen virile, who will not die, will never feel pain, or will move perpetually, or will shine like the sun. Whatever is formed of any matter receives the most perfect form possible in that species of matter: in each individual case the defects are in accordance with the defects of that individual matter. The best and most perfect being that can be formed of the blood and the semen is the species of man, for as far as man's nature is known, he is living, reasonable, and mortal. It is therefore impossible that man should be free from this species of evil. You will, nevertheless, find that the evils of the above kind which befall man are very few and rare.

It must be admitted as a fact that it cannot be said of God that He directly creates evil, or He has the direct intention to produce evil; this is impossible His works are all perfectly good. He only produces existence, and all existence is good. God is perfect goodness, and that all that comes from Him is absolutely good. Consequently the true work of God is all good, since it is existence. ALL the great evils which men cause to each other because of certain intentions, desires, opinions, or religious principles, are likewise due to non-existence, because they originate in ignorance, which is absence of wisdom. The numerous evils to which individual persons are exposed are due to the defects existing in the persons themselves. We suffer from the evils which we, by our own free will, inflict on ourselves and ascribe them to God, who is far from being connected with them. Man himself is the author of this class of evils. The error of the ignorant goes so far as to say that God's power is insufficient, because He has given to this Universe the properties which they imagine cause these great evils.

Are you an atheist?
But leave the door open if anyone comes up with real proof either way. Can't be any fairer than that.

HILARIOUS! Can't be "fairer?" I don't know a single realized person who waited for someone to "prove" God to them as if He were a cake on a table, while standing on one foot. God reveals Himself to those who are ready. Your attitude, your questions show that you're so far off the mark as to what God "is," that you degrade him down as if he were a shiny object one could pull out of one's pocket. :auiqs.jpg: Too funny.

God is as far above you as the Moon above an ant, son, I don't just "show" Him to you or decide when you need to see Him, He'll decide that. It's not my call or anyone else here. Sorry. You go right on with your haughty skepticism-- -- it suits you. But I know one thing: He doesn't reveal Himself to insincere seekers.

Last edited:
That makes no sense.

Makes perfect sense to me. I guess you slept through the class about mankind having free will and self-determination to choose the paths they take. You really do live in a very shallow, simplistic world. You think everything is either black or white.
It makes sense to you that god would ignore doubters? :blowpop:

That makes no sense.

Makes perfect sense to me. I guess you slept through the class about mankind having free will and self-determination to choose the paths they take. You really do live in a very shallow, simplistic world. You think everything is either black or white.

Last chance: Would you force your kid to eat liver that he HATES just because YOU like it? I never ever said anything about ignore. Maybe if you quit putting words in other people's mouths and heard what they were really telling you, you wouldn't be so far from the solution you really do not want to find.

JAG Writes:

God Is The , , ,
Original Mathematician
Original Physicist
Original Cosmologist
Original Inventor
Original Artist
Original Scientist
Original Oceanographer
Original Philosopher
Original Epistemologist
Original Empiricist
Original Poet
Original Writer
Original Economist
Original Planner
Original Creator
Original Designer
Original Technologist
Original Educator

JAG

``
The left now claims that mathematics is racist, thus it would stand that if that is the case, God is racist.

But I know one thing: He doesn't reveal Himself to insincere seekers.
Why not? Seems to me that god would be willing to convince doubters, not ignore them. That makes no sense.
That makes no sense.

Is this your new thing? I was just starting to have fun with your old thing. Oh well, I'm sure you will bring it back and I can have more fun then. Until then though....

Why do you think it makes sense that the creator of existence would care to convince you? Do you care to convince an ant of your existence?

Think, McFly, think. :lol:

Why not? Seems to me that god would be willing to convince doubters, not ignore them. That makes no sense.
That makes no sense.

Is this your new thing? I was just starting to have fun with your old thing. Oh well, I'm sure you will bring it back and I can have more fun then. Until then though....

Why do you think it makes sense that the creator of existence would care to convince you? Do you care to convince an ant of your existence?

I'm not a god, asshole. EPIC FAIL!

That makes no sense.

True, you are more like an ant. :biggrin:

But the point stands. Why do you think it makes sense that the creator of existence would care to convince you?

:dance:

That makes no sense.

But the point stands. Why do you think it makes sense that the creator of existence would care to convince you?

Because you all think that god wants us to find it and worship it. And that those who don't will suffer some kind of bad fate/judgement upon our death because god is miffed at them.

That makes no sense.

Because you all think that god wants us to find it and worship it. And that those who don't will suffer some kind of bad fate/judgement upon our death because god is miffed at them.
Not sure where you got those ideas from, you didn't get them from me that's for sure. You probably made it up.

It's in your best interest to seek God, but you are more than welcome to suffer through life like you are doing, Taz.

You are probably here because subconsciously you know something is missing. You are trying to fill your God void.

:blowpop:

That makes no sense.

Not sure where you got those ideas from, you didn't get them from me that's for sure. You probably made it up.

It's in your best interest to seek God, but you are more than welcome to suffer through life like you are doing, Taz.

You are probably here because subconsciously you know something is missing. You are trying to fill your God void.

So if I am here to fill my god void, why doesn’t god help me fill it? Why am I left hanging?

That makes no sense.

So if I am here to fill my god void, why doesn’t god help me fill it? Why am I left hanging?
Because you need to make the first move or didn't you understand the parable of the prodigal son?

So you aren't left hanging, you are leaving God hanging, dummy. :thanks:

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Ooh woh
Won't you come see about me?
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Tell me your troubles and doubts
Giving me everything inside and out and
Love's strange so real in the dark
Think of the tender things that we were working on
Slow change may pull us apart
When the light gets into your heart, baby
Don't you, forget about me
Don't, don't, don't, don't
Will you stand above me?
Look my way, never love me

Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down
Will you recognize me?
Call my name or walk on by

Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down, down
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Ooh woh
Don't you try and pretend
It's my feeling we'll win in the end
I won't harm you or touch your defenses
Vanity and security
Don't you forget about me
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Going to take you apart
I'll put us back together at heart, baby
Don't, don't, don't, don't
As you walk on by
Will you call my name?
As you walk on by
Will you call my name?
When you walk away
Or will you walk away?
Will you walk on by?
Come on, call my name

Will you call my name?
I say
(Lala la la lala la la)
Will you call my name?
As you walk on by

That makes no sense.

Because you need to make the first move or didn't you understand the parable of the prodigal son?

I’m open to god contacting me, so what’s his problem.

That makes no sense.

I’m open to god contacting me, so what’s his problem.
That's some serious external locus of control you have there, Taz.

Forum List

Back