God intervening to restore sanity

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022

Schiff, Swalwell And Omar To Get Boot From Committees As McCarthy Cleans House

Just occasionally something happens to restore your faith in something positive and good .

These individuals must rank high in the all time list of worthless and horrible people and I single out Adam as clear

and so deserving of this title .

The others are vile and disgusting but dear Adam is surely fit friend for the dirtiest and most foul Devil . I shudder when I see his truly lying smile .

Following the Monday passage of the House rules package, the next order of business will be "populating" the chamber's committees.

And after Democrats weaponized Nancy Pelosi's gavel over the last two years - booting GOP Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Paul Gosar off committees over QAnon wrongthink and posting memes - Republicans are set to return the favor, with McCarthy expected to boot Reps. Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell and Ilhan Omar from their committees.

Democrats are expected to name Schiff and Swalwell to the Intelligence Committee, and place Omar on Foreign Affairs, according to Punchbowl News, citing multiple Democratic leadership sources.
"Swalwell can’t get a security clearance in the private sector. I’m not going to give him a government security clearance," newly minted House Speaker Kevin McCarthy told Punchbowl. "Schiff has lied too many times to the American public. He should not be on Intel."
"I made all [three] cases before.

God?

From the side of the spectrum that gives us...

B09TLJ1W43.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SX500_.jpg

Schiff, Swalwell And Omar To Get Boot From Committees As McCarthy Cleans House

Just occasionally something happens to restore your faith in something positive and good .

These individuals must rank high in the all time list of worthless and horrible people and I single out Adam as clear

and so deserving of this title .

The others are vile and disgusting but dear Adam is surely fit friend for the dirtiest and most foul Devil . I shudder when I see his truly lying smile .

Following the Monday passage of the House rules package, the next order of business will be "populating" the chamber's committees.

And after Democrats weaponized Nancy Pelosi's gavel over the last two years - booting GOP Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Paul Gosar off committees over QAnon wrongthink and posting memes - Republicans are set to return the favor, with McCarthy expected to boot Reps. Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell and Ilhan Omar from their committees.

Democrats are expected to name Schiff and Swalwell to the Intelligence Committee, and place Omar on Foreign Affairs, according to Punchbowl News, citing multiple Democratic leadership sources.
"Swalwell can’t get a security clearance in the private sector. I’m not going to give him a government security clearance," newly minted House Speaker Kevin McCarthy told Punchbowl. "Schiff has lied too many times to the American public. He should not be on Intel."
"I made all [three] cases before.

Damn, now you are saying that Kevin McCarthy is God?

Forum List

Back