God I hope the GOP Supreme Court overturns Roe

It would be refreshing to me for people to begin voting again on truly vested interests. We used to see this when there were true economic differences in parties, but now the party that wins both congress and the WH is the party that turns out it's own in states it cannot lose, and captures suburban swing votes in the 6 or 7 states that actually decide elections.

Even vietnam didn't really make a difference. But once the dems under Carter embraced using the Fed to engineer recessions over inflation ... wages are relatively flat, while the rich earn more per capita, and taxes apply more and more the the rich, but rise slower than their incomes by percentage.

But nobody really cares because .... we have the soma

The only people that are crazy about killing the children are the Feminazis and the Moon Bats that support them because they are afraid that if they don't they will get beat up by the Dykes.

The rest of America would look forward to not killing a half million children each year for the sake of convenience.

This argument is yet another right wing lie, as was just stated in the court. The Heritage Foundation is saying that a gestating fetus can feel pain BEFORE it has a brain stem, which is physically impossible. Even people who are paralyzed or brain dead, flinch physically react when poked.

All first world countries are loosening restrictions on abortion, recognizing it is a medical procedure and should be between a woman and her caregivers.

This argument is yet another right wing lie, as was just stated in the court. The Heritage Foundation is saying that a gestating fetus can feel pain BEFORE it has a brain stem, which is physically impossible. Even people who are paralyzed or brain dead, flinch physically react when poked.

All first world countries are loosening restrictions on abortion, recognizing it is a medical procedure and should be between a woman and her caregivers.

Murdering a living human is not a medical procedure.

The only people that are crazy about killing the children are the Feminazis and the Moon Bats that support them because they are afraid that if they don't they will get beat up by the Dykes.

The rest of America would look forward to not killing a half million children each year for the sake of convenience.

The only people who oppose a woman's right to choose whether or not to have a child, are fascist men who want to punish women who have sex. Notice the hateful misogyny in the post above.

Being able to control when to have a child or whether to have a child is the most personal decision a woman can make, and yet the party of "individual rights" would strip this right, which is God given, and which women have had since the dawn of time, simply because they want to control women.

By the "rest of America" do you mean the 20% of people who oppose abortion because 80% of all Americans favour women having the right to choose. You're one of the 20% of assholes who hate women, and hate the idea of women having control over their own lives.

How be we allow the government to regulate your right to decide how many children YOU have. If you only have one child, you MUST have two more, just to help replace the white race, since white women aren't having children. You won't mind raising more children. If you don't want to have them yourself, you can just adopt but all families MUST have at least three children.

The only people who oppose a woman's right to choose whether or not to have a child, are fascist men who want to punish women who have sex. Notice the hateful misogyny in the post above.

Being able to control when to have a child or whether to have a child is the most personal decision a woman can make, and yet the party of "individual rights" would strip this right, which is God given, and which women have had since the dawn of time, simply because they want to control women.

By the "rest of America" do you mean the 20% of people who oppose abortion because 80% of all Americans favour women having the right to choose. You're one of the 20% of assholes who hate women, and hate the idea of women having control over their own lives.

How be we allow the government to regulate your right to decide how many children YOU have. If you only have one child, you MUST have two more, just to help replace the white race, since white women aren't having children. You won't mind raising more children. If you don't want to have them yourself, you can just adopt but all families MUST have at least three children.

"....A God given right to murder your own child"?

Your compass is way off.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The people that are punished are the kids that get killed because of the selfishness of the mother.

Killing a child for birth control is not cool, except in the demented world of stupid uneducated hateful Libtards.

If the woman doesn't want to get knocked up because a child would be an inconvenience then she should keep her panties on or insist that her boyfriend wear a condom.

A woman that is not responsible enough to use birth control sure as hell is not responsible enough to be able to order the death of a child.

Abortion is terminating a gestating fetus. It is not a living human until it draws first breath. That's the Biblical standard of "life", straight outta Genesis.

Nope, that's incorrect. You should study your scripture.

Jeremiah 1:5

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
and before you were born I set you apart
and appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Your profanities aside, you're incorrect. God was speaking to jeremiah. Jeremiah is not talking about the messiah. We get it. You're very mad.
No I'm not angry, but I am annoyed at your ignorance of the meaning of the passage - it legitimizes Jeremiah as a prophet - and arrogance of thinking your god is relevant to all. In the Christian faith, Jeremiah is quoted in the NT as support for the new covenant brought through Christ.

The Call of Jeremiah

4The word of the Lord came to me, saying,

5“Before I formed you in the womb I knew a you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
6“Alas, Sovereign Lord,” I said, “I do not know how to speak; I am too young.”

7But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. 8Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord.

9Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, “I have put my words in your mouth. 10See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.”

11The word of the Lord came to me: “What do you see, Jeremiah?”

“I see the branch of an almond tree,” I replied.

12The Lord said to me, “You have seen correctly, for I am watching b to see that my word is fulfilled.”

13The word of the Lord came to me again: “What do you see?”

“I see a pot that is boiling,” I answered. “It is tilting toward us from the north.”

14The Lord said to me, “From the north disaster will be poured out on all who live in the land. 15I am about to summon all the peoples of the northern kingdoms,” declares the Lord.

“Their kings will come and set up their thrones
in the entrance of the gates of Jerusalem;
they will come against all her surrounding walls
and against all the towns of Judah.
16I will pronounce my judgments on my people
because of their wickedness in forsaking me,
in burning incense to other gods
and in worshiping what their hands have made.
17“Get yourself ready! Stand up and say to them whatever I command you. Do not be terrified by them, or I will terrify you before them. 18Today I have made you a fortified city, an iron pillar and a bronze wall to stand against the whole land—against the kings of Judah, its officials, its priests and the people of the land. 19They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord.

No I'm not angry, but I am annoyed at your ignorance of the meaning of the passage - it legitimizes Jeremiah as a prophet - and arrogance of thinking your god is relevant to all. In the Christian faith, Jeremiah is quoted in the NT as support for the new covenant brought through Christ.

The Call of Jeremiah

4The word of the Lord came to me, saying,

5“Before I formed you in the womb I knew a you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
6“Alas, Sovereign Lord,” I said, “I do not know how to speak; I am too young.”

7But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. 8Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord.

9Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, “I have put my words in your mouth. 10See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.”

11The word of the Lord came to me: “What do you see, Jeremiah?”

“I see the branch of an almond tree,” I replied.

12The Lord said to me, “You have seen correctly, for I am watching b to see that my word is fulfilled.”

13The word of the Lord came to me again: “What do you see?”

“I see a pot that is boiling,” I answered. “It is tilting toward us from the north.”

14The Lord said to me, “From the north disaster will be poured out on all who live in the land. 15I am about to summon all the peoples of the northern kingdoms,” declares the Lord.

“Their kings will come and set up their thrones
in the entrance of the gates of Jerusalem;
they will come against all her surrounding walls
and against all the towns of Judah.
16I will pronounce my judgments on my people
because of their wickedness in forsaking me,
in burning incense to other gods
and in worshiping what their hands have made.
17“Get yourself ready! Stand up and say to them whatever I command you. Do not be terrified by them, or I will terrify you before them. 18Today I have made you a fortified city, an iron pillar and a bronze wall to stand against the whole land—against the kings of Judah, its officials, its priests and the people of the land. 19They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord.

God was speaking to jeremiah but in essence, to all of us. You're correct about jeremiah although he was one of a few prophets that were pointing to the new covenant. Just curious, do you think there are many gods?

It would be refreshing to me for people to begin voting again on truly vested interests. We used to see this when there were true economic differences in parties, but now the party that wins both congress and the WH is the party that turns out it's own in states it cannot lose, and captures suburban swing votes in the 6 or 7 states that actually decide elections.

Even vietnam didn't really make a difference. But once the dems under Carter embraced using the Fed to engineer recessions over inflation ... wages are relatively flat, while the rich earn more per capita, and taxes apply more and more the the rich, but rise slower than their incomes by percentage.

But nobody really cares because .... we have the soma

Democrats are always fantasizing there are hordes of voters who aren't voting but are just waiting for Roe to be overturned to end Democracy. Sure there are sport, they aren't voting Democrat now already. Sure they're not ...

Forum List

Back