God I hope the GOP Supreme Court overturns Roe

Nowhere in post 90 does it say that, except for you making that false claim. And apparently you do not open and read your own links. They have 4 locations in one State: TN

Are you just kind of making stuff up and hoping nobody checks?
Locations - Hope Clinic | Houston Multilingual Medical Services - Texas

Planned Parenthood, on the other hand, provides adoption counseling and low-cost or free prenatal care.

We see which org actually is interested in women's health, and which is just a cover for proselytization.

g5000 and the more info you provide, the more you strengthen my point.

Where are these clinics in Alabama, Mississippi, and Texas, where they are really needed? This shows pretty clearly what their actual mission is: to lure people in to proselytize to them, in competition with clinics that provide abortion services. Apparently they figure there is little competition in the 3 States I mentioned. So no clinics.
Nope.

I've heard of the fake clinics which offer no health services to women. The ones I have been showing you are clearly NOT those types of fake clinics.

They actually perform health services. Open your damned eyes, man.

Nope.

I've heard of the fake clinics which offer no health services to women. The ones I have been showing you are clearly NOT those types of fake clinics.

They actually perform health services. Open your damned eyes, man.
Dude, don't try to sidestep your misrepresentations. You won't get away with it. It's all there in black and white.

So why isn't the first hope clinic where they are needed most? We both know why. I explained it in detail.

Of course not. Planned Parenthood puts their clinics where the poor black and brown people live. That was Margaret Sanger's plan, of course, to exterminate the blacks.
So conservatives put their clinics in wealthy, white areas because they want to help poor black and brown people. Got it.

I hope the Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade as well, but probably for different reasons than you do.

I suspect your reasoning is that such a decision would cause a Democratic rush to the polls in the mid terms, and that is probably true.

But my reasons are purely moral. Abortion is wrong, and it would be best left to the states to decide the issue.

However, even if Roe v. Wade is overturned, I think it would have almost no impact on the number of annual abortions in America.

But it should be overturned regardless.
I am pro-choice, but I think Roe should be overturned because it's bad law. SCOTUS had to invent a right to justify upholding it. Privacy isn't mentioned anywhere in the Constitution. Abortion should be a state or local matter handled due to community mores.

Dude, don't try to sidestep your misrepresentations. You won't get away with it. It's all there in black and white.

So why isn't the first hope clinic where they are needed most? We both know why. I explained it in detail.
Moving the goalposts now, eh?

I showed you they provide the services you claimed they don't.

I can't make you see what you refuse to see. I give up.

Our clinic is nestled in the heart of midtown Nashville between Church Street and the Hutton hotel.

Smack in the middle of the city.

visit-us.jpg

These Proselytizing frauds are trying to trick people. That's why they say they offer "abortion education". Why they don't say is that it is really just a sermon against abortion. What they don't say is that they will be surprising you with pictures of dead fetuses. Or trying to scare you into thinking abortion will make you mentally ill. Etc., etc.

That isn't healthcare. That is cruelty.

Moving the goalposts now, eh?
Yes, you certainly did.

You first link was 100% wrong.

Your second link was 4 locations in one State. You said they were national. Nope.

Your third link was a different company and was just a primary care provider. Irrelevant. Strike 3

My point is that these clinics of which you speak are far and few between. (You found only one example with 4 locations, despite several attempts and furious googling... strengthening my point).

There just are not that many women's clinics that provide all these other services and do not also perform or refer abortions. Which is to be expected in the year 2021, as most educated people understand that is part of women's Healthcare.

That's the state of affairs. Complain , love it, hate it, that's up to you.

g5000 and the more info you provide, the more you strengthen my point.

Where are these clinics in Alabama, Mississippi, and Texas, where they are really needed? This shows pretty clearly what their actual mission is: to lure people in to proselytize to them, in competition with clinics that provide abortion services. Apparently they figure there is little competition in the 3 States I mentioned. So no clinics.
Planned Parenthood has only two locations in Alabama. Because Alabama has only three abortion mills.

Mississippi has only one PP because there is only one abortion mill in that state.

I showed you the pro-life clinic locations in Texas.

My first child was born in Mississippi. Every doctor in the hospital was pro-life and would not refer anyone for an abortion.

The first thing we noticed about the doctor who birthed our child was that he was wearing this pin:

pro-life-pin.jpg

Parenthood has only two locations in Alabama. Because Alabama has only three abortion mills.
That's not "why".

The "why" is because they face legal barriers in that State. And also because there are only about 1 million women in Alabama aged 15-49.

America does a poor job of promoting contraception. A young married couple that chooses not to have kids should be applauded and looked upon favorably instead of being encouraged to have kids.

My first child was born in Mississippi. Every doctor in the hospital was pro-life and would not refer anyone for an abortion.
Stop making stuff up. As if you conducted a poll. I don't think you are capable of having honest discussion on this topic. That much is now clear. So I will leave you to it.

Be careful what you wish for. Pro-choice is the majority position in the US. If it is eliminated the backlash might put the Dems is power and allow them to fundamentally change the laws governing, not only abortion, but many other Dem favorites.

There is no “might” about it.

One in every four American women will have an abortion in her lifetime. So right off the top you’ve alienated 25% of the women in America.

Any woman who had reached the age of menstruation in 1973, remembers what life was like before abortion was legal. Even those of us who have never had an abortion, can remember our friends having illegal abortions, and how terrified we were that their back street abortions would end in their hospitalization, or worse, their death.

Furthermore, this will have no impact on women of means. Wealthy women have always just travelled to a jurisdiction where abortion with legal when they couldn’t get one at home. Sweden was a favourite destination. As was Japan.

If Roe v Wade is overturned, there are triggering laws in many states both Democrat and Republican. In republican states abortions will immediately be banned or severely limited, and in democrat states these triggering laws legalize abortion fully to maintain its legality.

Women of means will simply travel to a state or a country where abortion is legal. That’s already happening in Texas. Those who worry about white people being replaced, the white women will be getting abortions since most minority women cite financial reasons as their reason for getting an abortion.

Black and Hispanic women account for 2/3 of the abortions in the United States. Banning abortion will hasten the day when white will be a minority in the US. Be careful what you wish for Republicans.

I truly do love the law of “unintended consequences”.

Very dangerous and a dogwhistle to commit violence.

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H., issued a warning to the Supreme Court days before oral arguments in a potential landmark abortion case, claiming that a "revolution" will take place if the high court overturns existing precedent.

From time to time the tree of liberty needs to be refreshed with the blood of patriots. I remember you clowns quoted that Jefferson quote frequently.

There are 8 million more women voters than there are men. Especially older women voters. If Roe v. Wade is overturned, the women of America will vote for a national law codifying a woman’s legal right to abortion.

Just remember, the women’s vote is what cost you the House in 2018. The is no issue on which women are more in agreement than our right to determine our own lives.

Forum List

Back