God I hope the GOP Supreme Court overturns Roe

No, you imagined logic I never presented and argued against it, because you are lazy and excitable. I never argued men should not have a vote.

You think men have no right to have an opinion or vote on the concept of abortion, or is that not what Dragon was saying,

You also appear to think religious people shouldn't have a vote or opinion either.

Fort fuck Iduhania--"NO ONE SHOULD EXIST EXCEPT PEOPLE LIKE MEEEEEEE"

You think men have no right to have an opinion or vote on the concept of abortion, or is that not what Dragon was saying,
I know it's not what I was saying. I was saying that the only reason the anti-abortion rights movement has any traction at all is because of men.

I know it's not what I was saying. I was saying that the only reason the anti-abortion rights movement has any traction at all is because of men.

And yet there are plenty of women who are pro-life as well, just read some of the amicus briefs.

By calling out the men you imply they shouldn't have an opinion on this, just like Dragontwat implied.

Neat. But this debate would have no political traction in this country at all,if not for men. That's a fact. An embarrassing fact.

And if there were no men there would be no people, because there would be no reproduction, that's a fact that shows you are flailing and retarded.

And if there were no men there would be no people, because there would be no reproduction, that's a fact that shows you are flailing and retarded.
Again... try to follow... I was only illustrating. I never suggested any of the things you are whining about. You just don't have anything else to say. So you invent reasons to get upset.

Again... try to follow... I was only illustrating. I never suggested any of the things you are whining about. You just don't have anything else to say. So you invent reasons to get upset.

No you were trying to shut down debate, and now you are retreating like a typical SJW bitch.

poooooooossssssyyyyyyyyy...

Totally agnostic on abortion.... couldn't care less... but anything that causes the filthy fucking marxist parasites to lose their shit (and possibly ingest Liquid Plumr) has my full support.

No you were trying to shut down debate, and now you are retreating like a typical SJW bitch.

poooooooossssssyyyyyyyyy...
No, I offered an illustration to strengthen her point in The debate. And ever since you have been propping up little strawman to knock down, because you are lazy and excitable. So clearly it is you who has taken the discussion off the rails.

So, back to the topic...go finish your tantrum in the corner.

No, I offered an illustration to strengthen her point in The debate. And ever since you have been propping up little strawman to knock down, because you are lazy and excitable. So clearly it is you who has taken the discussion off the rails.

So, back to the topic...go finish your tantrum in the corner.

If there were no men, there would only be a debate between women, and there would still be pro-life women.

Whenever one of you SJW's make a comment like that, what you are trying to do is either invalidate the position, invalidate the person having the position, or both.

Stop trying to be slick.

it will certainly unite females of child bearing age who have never known what it's like to be forced into being an incubator to vote (D).

I asked if they were anti choice. Removing the choice for others. Being pro life or anti abortion does not mean being anti choice or being against legan abortion.

So.. are they?
I have confidence you can figure it out.

So? Are you saying they are also anti-choice?

Dont know what you expect here using 2 opposing labels that haven't got any real meaning.

I could call the Mississippi law that we're fighting over "pro-choice" because it does not outright BAN abortion. In the same sense as my side-bar with golfing gator about Trump "changing his position" when he decided to run for Prez - Turns out the way he actually governed as "pro-choice" -- he did MORE DAMAGE to the "pro-choice radicals" than any other President.

I HATE unlimited abortion on demand and up to the time of birth. What am I? I also think abortion should be rare, but I'm TOLERANT ENOUGH to leave the nuances and life realities of it to the families facing those decisions -- up to a POINT..

The radicals on BOTH SIDES dont have an ounce of tolerance, or apparently common sense. THEY dont matter. Govt has to stay in THEIR LANE and moderate or skiddaddle. The result is actually NEITHER the pop culture mantra of pro-choice or pro-life.

1638413244390.png

Yep, that is definitely the problem! The NaziCon SCOTUS has been stacked against Roe v. Wade - and women's reproductive health and rights.

Forum List

Back