God I hope the GOP Supreme Court overturns Roe

Each woman, each pregnancy is different, to many factors involved for a blanket law covering all, With men who will never be in that position making the decision? seems a little unfair.

How can you be so CONSISTENTLY wrong? Don't even know what YOU THINK these laws do, Because you DONT know apparently. Post was garbage on a complicated issue.
I mispoke. I meant to say to outlaw abortions, not legalize.

The are anti-abortion. Very much so. They have grown several living human beings in their wombs.
I asked if they were anti choice. Removing the choice for others. Being pro life or anti abortion does not mean being anti choice or being against legan abortion.

So.. are they?

What was the purpose of the 14th Amendment?
According to Justice Potter Stewar in the oral arguments for Roe vs Wade. . . "If a State were to establish that a fetus (sic) is a person, the case for abortion will become near impossible to make."

That was the words of a Supreme Court Justice and he was talking specifically abouyt the 14th Amendment.

Imagine if we had 30 plus fetal HOMICIDE Laws on the books THEN as we do now.

Nice to see a proponent of Eugenics be honest about it.
Hooray for eugenics! OF COURSE we should breed better people! I should think that's simply obvious. I guess the wokeists have taken over the idea to shame us like they do with everything sensible. I didn't actually see how that post you reference had anything to do with eugenics, but.

According to Justice Potter Stewar in the oral arguments for Roe vs Wade. . . "If a State were to establish that a fetus (sic) is a person, the case for abortion will become near impossible to make."

That was the words of a Supreme Court Justice and he was talking specifically abouyt the 14th Amendment.

Well let me clear up your confusion: it's the mother's choice. That's the difference.

You avoided my question. What was the sole purpose of the 14th Amendment?

You avoided my question. What was the sole purpose of the 14th Amendment?
Red Herring.

Neither the Supreme Court nor I , nor anyone else is bound to abide by one narrowly defined "sole purpose" of any of the Amendments. The "spirit" of the amendment matters and Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart understood that, when he anticipated States "could" establish that a child in the womb is a person.

Why is it that men want to stop women from deciding their fate?

I'm no a proponent of eugenics. I am merely pointing to all of you people who fear whites losing power in the USA, that 70% of the women who have abortions are poor. The people who are the poorest in America are black and Hispanic women.

You don't want to pay welfare, food stamps, or education expenses for the poor, and yet you want to force all of these non-white women to give birth to babies they can't afford to raise. When abortion is banned, the middle class white women will continue to get abortions, because they've always gotten abortions. If I had gotten pregnant while in high school, I would not have had the money to get an abortion, even if had known where to go to get one.

If you reject abortion, don't have one. But you have no right to decide for other women. I don't care if every woman in your family since the dawn of time was opposed to abortion. I don't care what you believe. You have no right to inflict your values, your religion or your beliefs onto the lives of others.

I don't believe in abortion either and I have never had one. But I have friends who made a different choice and I respect their choice because I know that this was the right thing for them, and for their circumstances. If my amno-centsis test had had a different result, I would have had little choice in the matter. At 24 weeks and having already named my girl, what if . . . I thank God every day I never had to face that one.

Plenty of women are pro-choice, you can't define every woman as supporting abortion rights, so your attack on men is a red herring.

I'm no a proponent of eugenics. I am merely pointing to all of you people who fear whites losing power in the USA, that 70% of the women who have abortions are poor. The people who are the poorest in America are black and Hispanic women.

You don't want to pay welfare, food stamps, or education expenses for the poor, and yet you want to force all of these non-white women to give birth to babies they can't afford to raise. When abortion is banned, the middle class white women will continue to get abortions, because they've always gotten abortions.

If I had gotten pregnant while in high school, I would not have had the money to get an abortion, even if had known where to go to get one.

First of all stop being fucking lazy and respond to individual posts.

False flag argument, you delve into the social welfare state argument. Without the welfare State we probably wouldn't see as many abortions.

Hooray for eugenics! OF COURSE we should breed better people! I should think that's simply obvious. I guess the wokeists have taken over the idea to shame us like they do with everything sensible. I didn't actually see how that post you reference had anything to do with eugenics, but.

The prime reason for abortion after amniocenteses is to get rid of Downs Syndrome kids.

Oh no it's spot on. Take the men out of the equation and there would not even be a debate. Same for religious goobers.

So that means women shouldn't be able to have an opinion or vote on war because they can't get drafted?

People who aren't firefighters can't have opinions or votes on issues concerning fire departments?

All Americans have the right to an opinion, to a vote or pretty much anything.

Red Herring.

Neither the Supreme Court nor I , nor anyone else is bound to abide by one narrowly defined "sole purpose" of any of the Amendments. The "spirit" of the amendment matters and Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart understood that, when he anticipated States "could" establish that a child in the womb is a person.
I agree that a fetus is a person. However, the 14th Amendment has absolutely nothing to do with abortion. It solely relates to ex slaves. That was the purpose and only purpose of the 14th Amendment.

Last edited:
The 14th Amendment has absolutely nothing to do with abortion.

According to the 14th Every person has a right to the equal protections of our laws.

It doesn't say "only those who can pass a viability test" have that right.

Does it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back