God bless Texas. No homeless sleeping on the streets

Being homeless in Texas seems like a great way to get murdered by fine upstanding christian people.

Why don't you stop the murders in Chicago and Baltimore then you can run your liberal mouth fool. :anj_stfu:
AND NOW THE REPUBLICAN MAYOR OF SAN DIEGO IS BLAMING TEXAS FOR ALL THE HOMELESS PEOPLE COMING LOL.

Dem's vampire suck the life out of the poor with taxes and fees then bitch when they become homeless.
I am sure it has nothing to do with the GOP cutting federal taxes on the rich and giant corporations and federal aid to the states, so that states and localities raise taxes and fees to ridiculous heights. Great job GOP! LOL. Google the only tax graph you need to know and get these statistics. They only get worse and worse under this give away to the rich GOP tax system. If you count all taxes, everyone pays about the same in taxes percentage-wise....only the GOP propaganda machine makes this mess possible...

It has everything to do with Dem's heaping taxes and fees on the poor. They toss the poor at most a few crumbs, most of the money ends up in Dem coffers or kick backs to their pals in the union to buy their votes.

God bless the great state of Texas for having a great Governor like Abbot.

They are not going to put up with the same silly shit as the Communist states.

Go be crazy and worthless someplace else.

Governor Abbott calls out Austin for changes to homeless ordinances

AUSTIN, Texas (FOX 7 Austin) - Texas Governor Greg Abbott is calling out the City of Austin for changing ruled regarding the homeless. Last week, council members loosened laws surrounding camping, lying down in public spaces, and soliciting.

Abbott said on Twitter on Sunday, June 23 that he has no problem getting involved and trying to override these changes that were just made. "f Austin— or any other Texas city—permits camping on city streets it will be yet another local ordinance the State of Texas will override."
And I just heard on Fox that the Republican San Diego mayor is blaming Texas for all the people coming in to be homeless in San Diego LOL
That is SOUND Texas Policy, right there. Take all your productive people and send all the worthless back.

:banana:

We are KILLING California, and I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!

God bless Texas!!!

:laughing0301:

Being homeless in Texas seems like a great way to get murdered by fine upstanding christian people.

Why don't you stop the murders in Chicago and Baltimore then you can run your liberal mouth fool. :anj_stfu:
AND NOW THE REPUBLICAN MAYOR OF SAN DIEGO IS BLAMING TEXAS FOR ALL THE HOMELESS PEOPLE COMING LOL.

Dem's vampire suck the life out of the poor with taxes and fees then bitch when they become homeless.
I am sure it has nothing to do with the GOP cutting federal taxes on the rich and giant corporations and federal aid to the states, so that states and localities raise taxes and fees to ridiculous heights. Great job GOP! LOL. Google the only tax graph you need to know and get these statistics. They only get worse and worse under this give away to the rich GOP tax system. If you count all taxes, everyone pays about the same in taxes percentage-wise....only the GOP propaganda machine makes this mess possible...
You: :102:

Texas is BUTTFUCKING California right now, and Cali can't do SHIT about it.

AUSTIN, Texas (FOX 7 Austin) - Texas Governor Greg Abbott is calling out the City of Austin for changing ruled regarding the homeless. Last week, council members loosened laws surrounding camping, lying down in public spaces, and soliciting.

Abbott said on Twitter on Sunday, June 23 that he has no problem getting involved and trying to override these changes that were just made. "f Austin— or any other Texas city—permits camping on city streets it will be yet another local ordinance the State of Texas will override."
And I just heard on Fox that the Republican San Diego mayor is blaming Texas for all the people coming in to be homeless in San Diego LOL
That is SOUND Texas Policy, right there. Take all your productive people and send all the worthless back.

God bless Texas!!!

If Texas ever goes to war with California, the left will flee for their lives north to Canada...where armed Canadians will deny them entry.

God bless Texas!!!

If Texas ever goes to war with California, the left will flee for their lives north to Canada...where armed Canadians will deny them entry.
All we have to do is this:
DrearySoggyBangeltiger-small.gif

and those Commiefornnia pussies with their useless "weapons" will run for the hills.

I cannot WAIT to start shooting at those fuckers.

Until then, we'll just keep BUTTFUCKING California into the fucking stone ages.

:dance:

why would we do that?

Only well regulated militia of the United States may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.

The State of California is an inseparable part of the United States of America, and the United States Constitution is the supreme law of the land

Damn...you're sounding a bit homo-erotic in your desire to do what?? To California?

Damn...you're sounding a bit homo-erotic in your desire to do what?? To California?
So?

You have a problem with homo-eroticism? Are you a bigot?

I am comfortable in my manhood that I don't fear gays or gayness. You?

God bless Texas!!!

and those Commiefornnia pussies with their useless "weapons" will run for the hills.

You brainwashed functional morons are absolutely out of your mind. And everything you know is wrong. Texas is a disgrace in so many ways.... But will go blue pretty soon. Thanks to you idiots for your help LOL

Good. Texas ain't the same welfare state as Commie California.

So?

Nope..no problem....I think it suits you.

So?

Nope..no problem....I think it suits you.
Cool.

You're so pissed that you didn't get a rise out of me.

Austin is the Texas enclave of democommie shitforbrains types. It's a college town so that figures.

God bless Texas!!!

You brainwashed functional morons are absolutely out of your mind. And everything you know is wrong. Texas is a disgrace in so many ways.... But will go blue pretty soon. Thanks to you idiots for your help LOL

God bless Texas! Their economy is booming. People looking for good paying jobs move there. The welfare queens are moving out to shitholes like LA, San Diego and San Francisco.

The embarrassment to this country are the Democrat controlled commie states like New York and California. California is overwhelming Democrat and has the nation's worst poverty, worst schools and most debt. That is what you get with Libtard leadership.

You Moon Bats don't know a damn thing about Economics, do you? Just as ignorant of Economics as you are History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

Austin is the Texas enclave of democommie shitforbrains types. It's a college town so that figures.
Let's hear it for stupidity misinformation and racism! Thanks for your help in turning Texas blue...

Forum List

Back