God = Allah = Abba = father

Still no link??
You know, one of the other posters mentioned that even though you claim to be a Muslim, you are very ignorant about your own religion. I think it's the other, you lie and wait to get caught. Only, lying about something so obvious makes you look more like a fool. But don't worry about setting a bad example for Muslims, it's almost impossible to do that, considering the things they do. And they wonder why there is so much hatred and distrust of Muslims? Here's your freaking links, retard:

Eid al-Adha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eid al-Adha' (Arabic: عيد الأضحى* ‘Īd al-’Aḍḥá, IPA: [ʕiːd al ʔadˁˈħaː], "feast of sacrifice") or "Festival of Sacrifice" or "Greater Eid" is an important religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide to commemorate the willingness of Abraham (Ibrahim) to sacrifice his son Ishmael (Isma'il) as an act of obedience to God, before God intervened to provide him with a sheep— to sacrifice instead.[1]

Eid al-Adha is the latter of two Eid festivals celebrated by Muslims, whose basis comes from Sura 2 (Al-Baqara) Ayah 196 in the Qur'an.[2] Like Eid ul-Fitr, Eid al-Adha begins with a Sunnah prayer of two Raka'ah (units) followed by a sermon (khuṭbah).

The word "Eid" appears in Sura al-Mai'da ("The Table Spread," Chapter 5) of the Qur'an, meaning 'solemn festival'.[3]

Eid al-Adha is celebrated annually on the 10th day of the 12th and the last Islamic month of Dhu al-Hijjah (ذو الحجة) of the lunar Islamic calendar.[4] Eid al-Adha celebrations start after the Hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia by Muslims worldwide, descend from Mount Arafat. The date is approximately 70 days (2 Months & 10 days) after the end of the month of Ramadan, i.e. Eid-ul-Fitr. Ritual observance of the holiday lasts until sunset of the 13th day of Dhu al-Hijjah.[5]

Quran-Islam.org - True Islam

First

We read in Sura 37 how Abraham had a dream in which he was commanded to kill his son (Ismail). However, there is nothing in the Quran that says that the dream was from God:

Sura 37

102.When he (Ismail) grew strong enough to work with him, he (Abraham) said, "My son, I see in a dream that I am sacrificing you. What do you think?" He said, "O my father, do what you are commanded to do. You will find me, God willing, patient."

103.They both submitted, and he put his forehead down (to sacrifice him).
104.We called him: "O Abraham.

105."You have believed the vision?" We thus reward the righteous.

106.That was an exacting test indeed.

107.We made a concession to a great slaughter.

108.And we preserved his history for subsequent generations.

109.Peace be upon Abraham.

110.We thus reward the righteous.

111. He is one of our believing servants.
Notice how in all of the verses that you quote from the Quran.

The name Ishmael has been inserted inside parentheses?

That's because the Quran does not name either Isaac or Ishmael as the son to be sacrificed.

And any muslim who says that it was Ishmael is only guessing and not backed by scripture.
Notice, after I posted the link, you continue your Islamic bullshit? First you deny it, then you pitch the Muslim "interpretation" of the story of Abraham? then why deny or ask for proof? Or, are you telling everybody that Muslims beleive that Abraham "almost" sacrificed Issac as it clearly says so in verse after verse of the OT and confirmed in the NT? The lies pile up. Clearly the religon is a curse upon it's followers.

The problem is your prophet was an unqualified IILITERATE who didn't have the ability to read either the OT or the NT. Hardly a credible or reliable critic, logic would dictate. And now you Muslims are trying to "cover" for this illiterate.

Face it, your religion is a FARCE. Regardless of whether either version of the story of Abraham is actually true or not. MOHAMMAD GOT IT ALL WRONG. Abraham never set foot in Mecca, that's another stupid claim in your Koran. Abraham's tomb is in Hebron.

Face it, your religion is a FARCE. Regardless of whether either version of the story of Abraham is actually true or not. MOHAMMAD GOT IT ALL WRONG. Abraham never set foot in Mecca, that's another stupid claim in your Koran. Abraham's tomb is in Hebron.
It's apparent that you know very little about the Bible in general or specifically the Torah.

In Genesis it says that Abraham took Hajar to the land of Paran (ancient name of Saudi Arabia) where she found the spring water well that saved her and her son Ishmael. According to the O.T. that well is in the Valley of Beca. (ancient name for Mecca)

The Valley of Baca is mentioned in Psalm 84 of the Bible in the following passage:

How lovely is Your dwelling-place, O Lord of Hosts. I long, I yearn for the courts of the Lord; my body and soul shout for joy to the living God ... Happy are those who dwell in Your house; they forever praise You. Happy is the man who finds refuge in You, whose mind is on the [pilgrim] highways. They pass through the Valley of Baca, regarding it as a place of springs, as if the early rain had covered it with blessing ... Better one day in Your courts than a thousand [anywhere else]; I would rather stand at the threshold of God's house than dwell in the tents of the wicked

It's apparent that you know very little about the Bible in general or specifically the Torah.

In Genesis it says that Abraham took Hajar to the land of Paran (ancient name of Saudi Arabia) where she found the spring water well that saved her and her son Ishmael. According to the O.T. that well is in the Valley of Beca. (ancient name for Mecca)

The Valley of Baca is mentioned in Psalm 84 of the Bible in the following passage:

How lovely is Your dwelling-place, O Lord of Hosts. I long, I yearn for the courts of the Lord; my body and soul shout for joy to the living God ... Happy are those who dwell in Your house; they forever praise You. Happy is the man who finds refuge in You, whose mind is on the [pilgrim] highways. They pass through the Valley of Baca, regarding it as a place of springs, as if the early rain had covered it with blessing ... Better one day in Your courts than a thousand [anywhere else]; I would rather stand at the threshold of God's house than dwell in the tents of the wicked

You don't know jack shit about the bible. You can't get past the part that there is a God of Abraham Issac and Jacob, but there is no god of Ishmael mention when those other three are mentioned. Why would Ishmael want too serve the same God of his father anyway? After all his father kicked him out of the camp before he was 16.

I see the wide highway folk still want to ignore tripping on the cornerstone they rejected in Christ and pretend it doesn't happen when dealing with this topic. They'd rather play with false geneologies and foolish legalism where they can pretend they're right.

If the muslims are right and Allah is YHWY, then Jesus was Allah in the flesh. So who's holy book is a lie, because both can't be right, and if Jesus was Allah in the flesh, why do not muslims follow Him?

Hmmmmm... how to reconcile this small possibly insignificant discongruity on the wide highway.... think think think.

Why would Ishmael want too serve the same God of his father anyway? After all his father kicked him out of the camp before he was 16.
Are you really this lame or just act the part?

Of course Ishmael still loved his Father and had contact with him. When Abraham died Ishmael and his brother buried their Father. Only a son who had a strong emotional bond with his Father would travel such a great distance in order to give him a proper burial.

Genesis 25:8 "Then Abraham breathed his last and died at a good old age, an old man and full of years; and he was gathered to his people"

25:9 "His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite"

I see the wide highway folk still want to ignore tripping on the cornerstone they rejected in Christ and pretend it doesn't happen when dealing with this topic. They'd rather play with false geneologies and foolish legalism where they can pretend they're right.

If the muslims are right and Allah is YHWY, then Jesus was Allah in the flesh. So who's holy book is a lie, because both can't be right, and if Jesus was Allah in the flesh, why do not muslims follow Him?

Hmmmmm... how to reconcile this small possibly insignificant discongruity on the wide highway.... think think think.
Christians twist scripture in order make Jesus into some kind of God. When clearly he wasn't.

Jesus was just a man; a Prophet, yes, but just a man.

Christians twist scripture in order make Jesus into some kind of God. When clearly he wasn't.

Yep, more muslim fail. So the Bible is nothing but lies because Christ did not fulfill the prophecies making God the liar but men true. Why would it even matter then to tie your lineage in to Abraham when it's obvious by your standard that his gawd is such a liar and only the god of Ishmael is true?

BTW, where could Ishmael have met the True god since YHWY is a liar now?

You can file this theory under "Whoops! I screwed up there."

You don't know jack shit about the bible. You can't get past the part that there is a God of Abraham Issac and Jacob, but there is no god of Ishmael mention when those other three are mentioned. Why would Ishmael want too serve the same God of his father anyway? After all his father kicked him out of the camp before he was 16.
Are you really this lame or just act the part?

Of course Ishmael still loved his Father and had contact with him. When Abraham died Ishmael and his brother buried their Father. Only a son who had a strong emotional bond with his Father would travel such a great distance in order to give him a proper burial.

Genesis 25:8 "Then Abraham breathed his last and died at a good old age, an old man and full of years; and he was gathered to his people"

25:9 "His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite"
You can't get past the part that there is a God of Abraham Issac and Jacob, but there is no god of Ishmael mention when those other three are mentioned.

Yep, more muslim fail. So the Bible is nothing but lies because Christ did not fulfill the prophecies making God the liar but men true. Why would it even matter then to tie your lineage in to Abraham when it's obvious by your standard that his gawd is such a liar and only the god of Ishmael is true?

I never said that YHWY was a liar.

I said that Christians have twisted his words into lies and invented a cult known as Christianity.

Jesus was God and to reject that you also reject God.

Jesus was God and to reject that you also reject God.
That statement is beyond silly.

The Jews believed in God long before Jesus was born.

So not accepting the false Christian doctrine of the divinity of Jesus.

In no way means that the Jews have rejected God.

You can't get past the part that there is a God of Abraham Issac and Jacob, but there is no god of Ishmael mention when those other three are mentioned.

Nope, Abraham never set foot in Saudi Arabia, nor was it Ishmael that was to be sacrificed. Ishmael and his mother were cast out because God was displeased with him. Does the Koran say that? No. All of this is written in the Old Testament and re affirmed in the New Testament. Both of these books say that the Promise and Covenant go to Issac. His name is mentioned almost 100 times as the main character after Abraham. Your illiterate prophet got it wrong. Muslims mistakenly celebrate the sacrifice of Ishmael, which is one of Islam's main pillars. That makes Islam a total farce, and the Koran built on total falsehoods and lies. You cannot fix what's rotten from the core.

Nope, Abraham never set foot in Saudi Arabia, nor was it Ishmael that was to be sacrificed. Ishmael and his mother were cast out because God was displeased with him. Does the Koran say that? No. All of this is written in the Old Testament and re affirmed in the New Testament. Both of these books say that the Promise and Covenant go to Issac. His name is mentioned almost 100 times as the main character after Abraham. Your illiterate prophet got it wrong. Muslims mistakenly celebrate the sacrifice of Ishmael, which is one of Islam's main pillars. That makes Islam a total farce, and the Koran built on total falsehoods and lies. You cannot fix what's rotten from the core.
You are wrong on every point you just made.

But you already knew that when you posted it. :eusa_angel:

I never said that YHWY was a liar.

I said that Christians have twisted his words into lies and invented a cult known as Christianity.
Jesus was YHWY in the flesh. YHWY is the God of Abraham.

Therefore you are calling God a liar.

But at least now we get down to brass tacks. Are you going to call all the Jewish Prophets liars now too for their prophecies fulfilled by Christ?

Last edited:

Has it ever occurred to you that just because you Muslims SAY it was Ishmael, Paran is not "Saudi Arabia"? This is what happens when an illiterate terrorist becomes prophet and Muslims make up stuff for all the things that he got wrong.

Do you or do you not admit that the version of the story of Abraham ( he almost sacrificed Ishmael) is totally incorrect and wrong as it clearly describes Issac to be the one almost sacrificed in both the OT and NT?

Do you or do you not admit that the version of the story of Abraham ( he almost sacrificed Ishmael) is totally incorrect and wrong as it clearly describes Issac to be the one almost sacrificed in both the OT and NT?
As I have stated here several times before.

The Quran does not say which brother was chosen to be sacrificed. And muslims who say that it was Ishmael are only guessing.

That being said; the real lesson in this story is not which brother was chosen to be sacrificed. That isn't relevant.

The true teaching is that Abraham, the man of faith, was willing to obey God no matter what the personal cost.

The Quran does not say which brother was chosen to be sacrificed. And muslims who say that it was Ishmael are only guessing.

That being said; the real lesson in this story is not which brother was chosen to be sacrificed. That isn't relevant.

The true teaching is that Abraham, the man of faith, was willing to obey God no matter what the personal cost.
Maybe the quran doesn't say it because the quran is nothing but a book of lies written by a big fat liar.

Your argument. I found it right in that smoking crater.

gaza_feuer_DW_Polit_725138p.jpg

Forum List

Back