God = Allah = Abba = father

Quran 2:136 "We believe in Allah and what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and their descendants, and what was given Moses and Jesus, and what was given the [other] prophets by their Lord. We do not discriminate against any one of them and are committed [to live] in peace to Him."

"We believe" is not the same as "is" is. If you do not discriminate (as a muslim) against those that are committed to live in peace with the Lord, why do muslims pillage and destroy Christian and Jewish places of worship in the ME? Why do they MURDER Christians and Jews around the world?
Do you so easily forgive Christians who killed Muslims, Native Americans and so many others?

Oh, please, please list the current (or from any point in time) terrorist acts that are being carried out by Christians screaming "this is for the Savior, the Christ".

Quran 2:136 "We believe in Allah and what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and their descendants, and what was given Moses and Jesus, and what was given the [other] prophets by their Lord. We do not discriminate against any one of them and are committed [to live] in peace to Him."

"We believe" is not the same as "is" is.
LOL, you sound just like ex Pres. Clinton giving testimony at his deposition about Monica. :lol: :cuckoo:

You caught it! But sir, that is exactly what you sound like.

Who is this we (got a mouse in your pocket)?
Where did "Allah" tell Mohommed that "he" was the god of Abraham, Issac, and Israel? (along with Ishmael)

"We believe" is not the same as "is" is. If you do not discriminate (as a muslim) against those that are committed to live in peace with the Lord, why do muslims pillage and destroy Christian and Jewish places of worship in the ME? Why do they MURDER Christians and Jews around the world?
Do you so easily forgive Christians who killed Muslims, Native Americans and so many others?

Oh, please, please list the current (or from any point in time) terrorist acts that are being carried out by Christians screaming "this is for the Savior, the Christ".
You deny it was done in the name of Jesus/Christianity? The Inquisition comes to mind.

"We believe" is not the same as "is" is.
LOL, you sound just like ex Pres. Clinton giving testimony at his deposition about Monica. :lol: :cuckoo:
It's obvious that you do not understand arabic.

"We" in arabic can be singular.

An opposite example would be English royalty when they say, "One must this and that", even though they are talking in the plural case.

All irrelevant.

You are denying the promise of God as described in the Bible.

Where did Mohammed claim that "Allah" was the god of Ishmael?

bull shit still waiting on that verse. you are fighting a lost debate.

You deny it was done in the name of Jesus/Christianity? The Inquisition comes to mind.

"The number of people who died in the various inquistions across Europe is difficult to determine, but the number of victims can be numbered in the thousands, not the millions as a previous respondent stated. The entire populations of Europe would have been wiped out if inquisitors had killed in those numbers! Even though the Spanish Inquisition lasted for hundreds of years the Inquisition was held primarily in small areas in France, Spain and Italy.

For example, the Spanish Inquisition, assuredly the most vigorous and corrupt of the various inquisitorial bodies that existed in Europe, held 49,000 trials between 1560-1700 and executed between 3 and 5,000 people.
I suggest to read Edward Peter's Inquisition for the most up to date analysis of the topic, including the myths that have arisen surrounding the inquisitions.
......" How many people died from the Inquisition

One hundred and forty years, going with the high estimate, that works out to about .... 36 people A YEAR. (islamic extremists would be embarrassed if that was all the people muslims killed in one year)

Want to try again?

It's obvious that you do not understand arabic.

"We" in arabic can be singular.

An opposite example would be English royalty when they say, "One must this and that", even though they are talking in the plural case.

It is obvious you choose not to understand English (American). In the OT the Lord, Himself would tell His prophets "I am" the God of Abraham, Issac, and Israel, not "I believe" I am the God of Abraham, Issac, Ishmael, and Israel.

Again who "believes" that the being that visited Mohammed was the same "Lord"?

Again who "believes" that the being that visited Mohammed was the same "Lord"?
1.5 million muslims "believe" it's the same God.

That's basically 1/4 of the worlds population. :eusa_clap:

The legion? The legion believes it is the same?????? :lol::lol::lol:

And you use the Bible to try and manipulate Christians....

You never did answer why the Lord didn't travel with Mohammed as a whirlwind by day and a pillar of fire at night.....

You never did answer why the Lord didn't travel with Mohammed as a whirlwind by day and a pillar of fire at night.....
Why are you asking me?

Why don't you ask God yourself and then post the answer for everyone to see. :doubt:

Here's a clear way to win your argument. Provide the verse that's says "I am the God of Abraham, Issac, Jacob and Ishmael" You do that you won, if you don't or even ignore this question, it will be your admittance that you serve a false religion that was founded by a child molester.

Why are you asking me?

Why don't you ask God yourself and then post the answer for everyone to see. :doubt:

Here's a clear way to win your argument. Provide the verse that's says "I am the God of Abraham, Issac, Jacob and Ishmael" You do that you won, if you don't or even ignore this question, it will be your admittance that you serve a false religion that was founded by a child molester.
LOL. you are one silly guy!! :lol:

Hey, it been over an hour now. Bout time for you to throw another tantrum. :lol: :cuckoo:

Why are you asking me?

LOL. you are one silly guy!! :lol:

Hey, it been over an hour now. Bout time for you to throw another tantrum. :lol: :cuckoo:

I told you this was your chance to win but you admitted you serve a false religion created by a child molester.

I am assuming that you can provide the board with a link to your quote?
Wikipedia, type in animal sacrifice. Or just look it up apon any search engine or Islamic site. Muslims believe Abraham wanted to sacrifice Ishmael. I can't believe you call yourself a Sunni Muslim and don't know this. It's like calling yourself Christian and not knowing that Jesus was crucified.
Still no link??
You know, one of the other posters mentioned that even though you claim to be a Muslim, you are very ignorant about your own religion. I think it's the other, you lie and wait to get caught. Only, lying about something so obvious makes you look more like a fool. But don't worry about setting a bad example for Muslims, it's almost impossible to do that, considering the things they do. And they wonder why there is so much hatred and distrust of Muslims? Here's your freaking links, retard:

Eid al-Adha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eid al-Adha' (Arabic: عيد الأضحى* ‘Īd al-’Aḍḥá, IPA: [ʕiːd al ʔadˁˈħaː], "feast of sacrifice") or "Festival of Sacrifice" or "Greater Eid" is an important religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide to commemorate the willingness of Abraham (Ibrahim) to sacrifice his son Ishmael (Isma'il) as an act of obedience to God, before God intervened to provide him with a sheep— to sacrifice instead.[1]

Eid al-Adha is the latter of two Eid festivals celebrated by Muslims, whose basis comes from Sura 2 (Al-Baqara) Ayah 196 in the Qur'an.[2] Like Eid ul-Fitr, Eid al-Adha begins with a Sunnah prayer of two Raka'ah (units) followed by a sermon (khuṭbah).

The word "Eid" appears in Sura al-Mai'da ("The Table Spread," Chapter 5) of the Qur'an, meaning 'solemn festival'.[3]

Eid al-Adha is celebrated annually on the 10th day of the 12th and the last Islamic month of Dhu al-Hijjah (ذو الحجة) of the lunar Islamic calendar.[4] Eid al-Adha celebrations start after the Hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia by Muslims worldwide, descend from Mount Arafat. The date is approximately 70 days (2 Months & 10 days) after the end of the month of Ramadan, i.e. Eid-ul-Fitr. Ritual observance of the holiday lasts until sunset of the 13th day of Dhu al-Hijjah.[5]

Quran-Islam.org - True Islam

First

We read in Sura 37 how Abraham had a dream in which he was commanded to kill his son (Ismail). However, there is nothing in the Quran that says that the dream was from God:

Sura 37

102.When he (Ismail) grew strong enough to work with him, he (Abraham) said, "My son, I see in a dream that I am sacrificing you. What do you think?" He said, "O my father, do what you are commanded to do. You will find me, God willing, patient."

103.They both submitted, and he put his forehead down (to sacrifice him).
104.We called him: "O Abraham.

105."You have believed the vision?" We thus reward the righteous.

106.That was an exacting test indeed.

107.We made a concession to a great slaughter.

108.And we preserved his history for subsequent generations.

109.Peace be upon Abraham.

110.We thus reward the righteous.

111. He is one of our believing servants.

Wikipedia, type in animal sacrifice. Or just look it up apon any search engine or Islamic site. Muslims believe Abraham wanted to sacrifice Ishmael. I can't believe you call yourself a Sunni Muslim and don't know this. It's like calling yourself Christian and not knowing that Jesus was crucified.
Still no link??
You know, one of the other posters mentioned that even though you claim to be a Muslim, you are very ignorant about your own religion. I think it's the other, you lie and wait to get caught. Only, lying about something so obvious makes you look more like a fool. But don't worry about setting a bad example for Muslims, it's almost impossible to do that, considering the things they do. And they wonder why there is so much hatred and distrust of Muslims? Here's your freaking links, retard:

Eid al-Adha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eid al-Adha' (Arabic: عيد الأضحى* ‘Īd al-’Aḍḥá, IPA: [ʕiːd al ʔadˁˈħaː], "feast of sacrifice") or "Festival of Sacrifice" or "Greater Eid" is an important religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide to commemorate the willingness of Abraham (Ibrahim) to sacrifice his son Ishmael (Isma'il) as an act of obedience to God, before God intervened to provide him with a sheep— to sacrifice instead.[1]

Eid al-Adha is the latter of two Eid festivals celebrated by Muslims, whose basis comes from Sura 2 (Al-Baqara) Ayah 196 in the Qur'an.[2] Like Eid ul-Fitr, Eid al-Adha begins with a Sunnah prayer of two Raka'ah (units) followed by a sermon (khuṭbah).

The word "Eid" appears in Sura al-Mai'da ("The Table Spread," Chapter 5) of the Qur'an, meaning 'solemn festival'.[3]

Eid al-Adha is celebrated annually on the 10th day of the 12th and the last Islamic month of Dhu al-Hijjah (ذو الحجة) of the lunar Islamic calendar.[4] Eid al-Adha celebrations start after the Hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia by Muslims worldwide, descend from Mount Arafat. The date is approximately 70 days (2 Months & 10 days) after the end of the month of Ramadan, i.e. Eid-ul-Fitr. Ritual observance of the holiday lasts until sunset of the 13th day of Dhu al-Hijjah.[5]

Quran-Islam.org - True Islam

First

We read in Sura 37 how Abraham had a dream in which he was commanded to kill his son (Ismail). However, there is nothing in the Quran that says that the dream was from God:

Sura 37

102.When he (Ismail) grew strong enough to work with him, he (Abraham) said, "My son, I see in a dream that I am sacrificing you. What do you think?" He said, "O my father, do what you are commanded to do. You will find me, God willing, patient."

103.They both submitted, and he put his forehead down (to sacrifice him).
104.We called him: "O Abraham.

105."You have believed the vision?" We thus reward the righteous.

106.That was an exacting test indeed.

107.We made a concession to a great slaughter.

108.And we preserved his history for subsequent generations.

109.Peace be upon Abraham.

110.We thus reward the righteous.

111. He is one of our believing servants.
Notice how in all of the verses that you quote from the Quran.

The name Ishmael has been inserted inside parentheses?

That's because the Quran does not name either Isaac or Ishmael as the son to be sacrificed.

And any muslim who says that it was Ishmael is only guessing and not backed by scripture.

Forum List

Back