Go fund me border wall founder has a fiery message for democrats

This is why democrats have to import voters.
Yet you have zero proof that they voted.
That's why California won't hand over the voter records. Liberals following the law, that's funny.
No one follows the law especially Trump..
California ignores federal law by having sanctuary cities. You really think they obey federal voting laws?
They do unless they want to be fined by the feds.
Lol, I hear ya. They will break one law, but are fearful about breaking another one. So if no illegals voted, why not turn over the records?

So they have only raised 1.8% of the needed total? 99.2% left to go :rolleyes:
Their averaging about $60 a donation. Not impressive at all.

I see simple math is beyond your abilities......
HINT: (So is rational thinking)

Also, it's They're or They ARE....not "Their".....

But, you still think people take you seriously and not for the idiot you are?.;)

When it comes to imbeciles wanting to destroy my country, brutality is sometimes necessary.
I make no apologies for your stupidity....or my reaction to it

Last edited:
That's why California won't hand over the voter records. Liberals following the law, that's funny.
California ignores federal law by having sanctuary cities. You really think they obey federal voting laws?

Sanctuary city status has nothing to do with people voting.
Sanctuary cities are against federal law.

Then why did Reagan ignore them when he was governor of California and president?

What voter records and to whom?
Trump requested them.

Several states didn't release them... including Kentucky. How many illegals do you think voted in Kentucky? Or is more likely a lot of people voted more than once Republican in Kentucky?

I don't remember the exact number, but I think like 50-60 of the states didn't turn them over.
50-60 of the states?

They do unless they want to be fined by the feds.
Lol, I hear ya. They will break one law, but are fearful about breaking another one. So if no illegals voted, why not turn over the records?
Privacy issues.

What voter records and to whom?
Trump requested them.

Several states didn't release them... including Kentucky. How many illegals do you think voted in Kentucky? Or is more likely a lot of people voted more than once Republican in Kentucky?

I don't remember the exact number, but I think like 50-60 of the states didn't turn them over.
50-60 of the states?

50-60%.

Then why did Reagan ignore them when he was governor of California and president?
They started in his second term and only Berkly had one .

Forum List

Back