Go. 49ers beat the pack!!!

I was born in the same town as Aaron Rodgers and grew up a Niners fan, myself.

I am old enough to remember the John Brodie years.

I remember him too, him and John Hadl both oughta be in the HOF.

Can't say I'm sorry the Packers lost. Wonder what's going to happen with Rodgers, he's pretty much worn out his welcome with the Packers and if he can't bring home the ring then maybe it's adios amigo.

I remember him too, him and John Hadl both oughta be in the HOF.

Can't say I'm sorry the Packers lost. Wonder what's going to happen with Rodgers, he's pretty much worn out his welcome with the Packers and if he can't bring home the ring then maybe it's adios amigo.
Rogers is a good QB. I like that he stood his ground on the covid vax issue. I wish him the best. Go Niners.

13-10 another game for the memory books. :beer: Finally some playoff games worth talking about.

Yeah, well, the important thing to note here is that SF didn't win anything today, they dodged as bullet.
  1. They barely eked a victory in overtime last week.
  2. Garoppolo was spared several errant passes tonight that SHOULD have been picked off.
  3. The GB Special Teams again gave the game away in a blocked punt that was immediately returned for six.
SanFran won't find it so easy next weekend.

Woulda Coulda Shoulda,----DIDN'T C'mon Toob, most of the time you're spot on but you're not thinking straight.

I'm not thinking straight? There were a couple passes he threw which were so close to being picked off it wasn't funny. And San Fran sat most of the game losing to GB and they only had 7 points. It was that blocked punt that won SF the game.

They will get their asses kicked next week and remember where you heard it from.

I'm not thinking straight? There were a couple passes he threw which were so close to being picked off it wasn't funny. And San Fran sat most of the game losing to GB and they only had 7 points. It was that blocked punt that won SF the game.

They will get their asses kicked next week and remember where you heard it from.
I didn't expect them to make the playoffs. Somehow, they've survived. I don't put a lot of stock in the NFL--but fictional or not--it was entertaining.

I didn't expect them to make the playoffs. Somehow, they've survived. I don't put a lot of stock in the NFL--but fictional or not--it was entertaining.

Right now I have no clear favorite for who I think will win the SB:

Either:
  • Tampa
  • Kansas
  • Rams
  • Bills
All have good defenses and the potential to explode offensively.

Forum List

Back