GMA host Robin Roberts admits she's a lesbian. (everyone already knew it)

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
She is unquestionably the ugliest"woman" on TV and you have to suspect she's a transgendered freak . ABC forces her on us as one of their social engineering projects.

GMA host Robin Roberts outs herself as a lesbian in heartfelt thank you letter to fans | Mail Online

8:23 EST, 29 December 2013 |
Good Morning America host Robin Roberts publicly acknowledged that she is gay on Sunday for the first time.
The 53-year-old cancer survivor thanked her girlfriend of ten years as part of a heartfelt end-of-year thank you addressed to fans and loved ones posted to her Facebook.
'I am grateful for my entire family, my long time girlfriend, Amber, and friends as we prepare to celebrate a glorious new year together,' Roberts wrot

• Banned
You have to figure somebody was blackmailing her with threats of exposure and this was her response. If ABC is smart, they will "re-assign" her like they did her former co-host sam champion after he admitted his perversion.

The poor woman has endured more crap in her life than most. Neither I nor anyone else has a claim on being the arbiter of her happiness. As long as she keeps her perversions to herself and makes no demands of others it is none of anyone's business.

It's not like Roberts took out a newspaper ad to proclaim her sexuality. She mentioned her longtime girlfriend in a Facebook post. You know, the kind of thing a straight person might do without thinking twice.

'I am grateful for my entire family, my long time girlfriend, Amber, and friends as we prepare to celebrate a glorious new year together,'

THAT'S too in-your-face? Get the fuck over yourselves.

The poor woman has endured more crap in her life than most. Neither I nor anyone else has a claim on being the arbiter of her happiness. As long as she keeps her perversions to herself and makes no demands of others it is none of anyone's business.

Keep it to herself??? She just admitted her perversions to the whole world, you idiot.

These liberal reporters are truly freaks. Matthews with the thrill down his leg for obama, Anderson Cooper (bungholer) talks about his mother and cunnilingus and now this crap.

Moral-less deviants all.

Ya, never been any conservatives outted huh. It's just a liberal thing.

Pretty much. I remember that foot tapping guy in Idaho I think a few years ago.

You mean former Republican Congressman Larry Craig?

Ya I've never heard of a conservative gay before..

65676390-26122535.jpg

Keep it to herself??? She just admitted her perversions to the whole world, you idiot.

She briefly thanked her partner of 10 years in a Facebook post. Poor widdle you, having to deal with things like that.

She briefly thanked her partner of 10 years in a Facebook post. Poor widdle you, having to deal with things like that.

Don't ruin SpeedShooters moment. He likes to think more about gay sex than gays do.

Forum List

Back