GM announces layoffs today...interesting timing

Tell that shite to the folks Government Motors just laid off. Like i said, to hell with it and Corporate Welfare.

Let us all boycott American corporations who lay off workers, right?
You mean gM?
Yep, GM,
My truck is a GMC, 3500 crew cab long bed diesel with the dual rear wheels and the Eaton G-80 differential. Complete with leather interior (fake leather Im sure) TV, skylight and every option that was available.
I like Government Motors Corporation products but still, sometimes I wake up with a woody after dreaming about cruising the country in a new Prius.
I despise .govs nationalizing any industry.....gM is a festering sore on America and Liberty....
perhaps. But they still produce a high quality product.
Too bad taxes and labor costs force them to produce outside of this country.
I switched to the only American Truck after GM went bankrupt....

Tell that shite to the folks Government Motors just laid off. Like i said, to hell with it and Corporate Welfare.

You mean gM?
Yep, GM,
My truck is a GMC, 3500 crew cab long bed diesel with the dual rear wheels and the Eaton G-80 differential. Complete with leather interior (fake leather Im sure) TV, skylight and every option that was available.
I like Government Motors Corporation products but still, sometimes I wake up with a woody after dreaming about cruising the country in a new Prius.
I despise .govs nationalizing any industry.....gM is a festering sore on America and Liberty....
.gov regulations are the real hidden killer.....lust look at gM as a classic example.....

Labor costs.....the workers should work for free.....american views on labor.....can't get past the notion of slavery. That's where we are yet. Company fails.....must be the workers. Can't be the Leo Lazy executive officer.now can it? Blame the laborers, the ones who do any actual work....for a mere pittance.
work for free? hell no.
but do you honestly think that some standing on an assembly line putting the same nut on the same bolt every day as that vehicle passes by them, is a 60+ dollar an hour employee just because he has been putting that nut on that bolt for the last 20 years? Unions would be great if they only negotiated benefits and starting pay. but they have come to a point that they want to run the companies financial end of things, Contrary to popular belief, even companies that post profits each year can not afford to pay outside of a certain range of pay. Labor is one of the most expensive considerations in many businesses and as such, can not just be raised without the additional money coming from somewhere else. You take it from profits then you reduce the dividends that the investors receive, if you reduce those dividends too much, investors are going to put their money somewhere else, then what happens? the company has no money for expansion, no money to retool for a new model year, and will soon lose their consumer base. The company fails.
The option is to reduce the quality of the product components to compensate for the increase in pay, and that too is going to end up eventually closing the company.

You mean gM?
Yep, GM,
I switched to the only American Truck after GM went bankrupt....
I needed mine for heavy towing. Plus the mileage is way above that of the competitions vehicles. Empty on the highway I can get around 24 to 25 mpg if I drive it easy. around town is anywhere from 16 to 18 depending on the number of traffic lights I have to hit.

Capitalism is founded on the CONFLICT that exists between workers and their employers. It is the workers job to take care of themselves!ves first, not take care of the emp!oyer, country, or anything else. 20 bucks Pete hour is zilcho.

Hopefully Trump's gonna sort GM (Government Motors) out. They wanna lay Americans off and ship their jobs out of the country, they'll have to pay a price for that. The times, they are a changin.

Forum List

Back