GM announces layoffs today...interesting timing

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Waiting until after the election to announce the layoffs?

Interesting...surely not a political move. :badgrin:

Suspicious. I'm sure the left wanted to wait till after the election to reveal the Obamacare rate increases, too. I thought the big talking point was that GM was alive, a testament to liberal government intervention. I'm sure the libs will try to spin this and make it Trump's fault even though this was in the works for some time. You don't decide this overnight.

If it were a political move, they would of held out another month until after he was inaugurated.

Look at the cultists, already manufacturing excuses for why demigod Donald will fail.

Government Motors. It's a shameful company. Took all that Taxpayer Cash, and is still laying off workers. Shame on em.

If it were a political move, they would of held out another month until after he was inaugurated.

Look at the cultists, already manufacturing excuses for why demigod Donald will fail.
They didn't want to wait that long to hand out their pink slips.

Government Motors. It's a shameful company. Took all that Taxpayer Cash, and is still laying off workers. Shame on em.

They paid that money back.

So what? It's still laying folks off. To hell with GM and Corporate Welfare.

Yeah! To hell with American manufacturing! You tell 'em!

Tell that shite to the folks Government Motors just laid off. Like i said, to hell with it and Corporate Welfare.

Tell that shite to the folks Government Motors just laid off. Like i said, to hell with it and Corporate Welfare.

Let us all boycott American corporations who lay off workers, right?

That's all going to change under demigod Donald, right?

bitch-please-i-7ny22y.jpg

They waited till after the election because they thought it might hurt Hillary. Still wouldn't surprise me if someone tried to blame Trump.

You mean gM?

You mean gM?
Yep, GM,
My truck is a GMC, 3500 crew cab long bed diesel with the dual rear wheels and the Eaton G-80 differential. Complete with leather interior (fake leather Im sure) TV, skylight and every option that was available.
I like Government Motors Corporation products but still, sometimes I wake up with a woody after dreaming about cruising the country in a new Prius.

You mean gM?
Yep, GM,
My truck is a GMC, 3500 crew cab long bed diesel with the dual rear wheels and the Eaton G-80 differential. Complete with leather interior (fake leather Im sure) TV, skylight and every option that was available.
I like Government Motors Corporation products but still, sometimes I wake up with a woody after dreaming about cruising the country in a new Prius.
I despise .govs nationalizing any industry.....gM is a festering sore on America and Liberty....

You mean gM?
Yep, GM,
I despise .govs nationalizing any industry.....gM is a festering sore on America and Liberty....
perhaps. But they still produce a high quality product.
Too bad taxes and labor costs force them to produce outside of this country.

Labor costs.....the workers should work for free.....american views on labor.....can't get past the notion of slavery. That's where we are yet. Company fails.....must be the workers. Can't be the Leo Lazy executive officer.now can it? Blame the laborers, the ones who do any actual work....for a mere pittance.

Forum List

Back