Glorious President Trump Says He Will Support Bigger Coronavirus Relief Payments To Americans than Democrats Are Proposing

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
Our glorious bold leader is a force to be reckoned with. Once again he will have out flanked Democrats when it comes to putting more stimulus payments in the pockets of struggling lawful natural born Citizens. To my fellow Americans, invest it wisely and build more wealth.

Our glorious bold leader is a force to be reckoned with. Once again he will have out flanked Democrats when it comes to putting more stimulus payments in the pockets of struggling lawful natural born Citizens. To my fellow Americans, invest it wisely and build more wealth.

Breitbart? That's funny. However, Trump is getting pounded so badly in the polls that I can see him trying to buy the election with taxpayer funds. BTW, McConnell is saying NO NEW RELIEF PAYMENTS.

• Banned

Breitbart? That's funny. However, Trump is getting pounded so badly in the polls that I can see him trying to buy the election with taxpayer funds. BTW, McConnell is saying NO NEW RELIEF PAYMENTS.
The polls are fake.

Every Citizen will get 1000 bucks if I am elected
A Chicken in every Pot

Remember those? Let's buy votes. It didn't work for them either.

How much more debt will that add?

How much more debt will that add?

It's really scary when even the ones that stuck up for Rump finds a problem on this one Fiscal Conservatives have just about had enough.

It is our money, he is not doing us any favours. Maybe he should stop spending it on stupid stuff and redirect some of it to combat the worst pandemic in our lifetime instead of golfing.

No, not satire. Pure trolling. Look at the OP's name - you don't select a name like white power matters unless you are a pure troll.

If they didn't steal it from us and call it taxes, they wouldn't have shit to give anyone, would they?

No, not satire. Pure trolling. Look at the OP's name - you don't select a name like white power matters unless you are a pure troll.
Not a troll. I'm dead serious. My name is the truth. White Power DOES Matter. If it didn't our country wouldn't exist.

It is our money, he is not doing us any favours. Maybe he should stop spending it on stupid stuff and redirect some of it to combat the worst pandemic in our lifetime instead of golfing.

It isn't our money. We are now over 26 trillion in debt. Just to note, Obama should have done the same and Biden isn't going to change any of this either.

Let's see how much debt China buys up. Wait until we get called out on all of this debt. It's going to happen.

glorious?......lets not get carried away.....
I usually say "magnificent" when describing Pres.Trump. ... :cool:
well thats your opinion sunni....so far trump hasnt impressed me with his "leadership" during this crisis.....and how he handles things over the next 3-4 months may well decide if he gets re-elected or not....

Forum List

Back