Gloria Steinem Why Feminism Has a Bad Rap: Limbaughs Fault

knCAC8x.jpg

typical of the liberal. it's always someone else's fault. she hasn't done anything in this life to be considered anything but a loudmouth

typical of the liberal. it's always someone else's fault. she hasn't done anything in this life to be considered anything but a loudmouth
Liberal hypocrisy, and morality on display.....also their mental capacity!

Gloria-Steinem.jpg

Yep, I was just going to post on that one. wearing for all to see she was proud to eliminate her own child. that is one nasty human being

Liberal hypocrisy, and morality on display.....also their mental capacity!

Gloria-Steinem.jpg

Yep, I was just going to post on that one. wearing for all to see she was proud to eliminate her own child. that is one worthless and nasty human being

AS are MOST subversives, especially the ones that post here!

“Countless women refuse to call themselves “feminists,” and Gloria Steinem knows why: It’s Rush Limbaugh’s fault.”

Gloria Steinem's laughable excuse for feminism's bad rep

As if I couldn't figure out "feminazis" without a spokes person.

Seriously, when you have people who stand up can claim any husband having sex with his own wife, is rape........ You really can't blame Rush for coming up with "feminazis". Pretty much the blame is entirely on yourself.

kcnmt.jpg

“Countless women refuse to call themselves “feminists,” and Gloria Steinem knows why: It’s Rush Limbaugh’s fault.”

Gloria Steinem's laughable excuse for feminism's bad rep

As if I couldn't figure out "feminazis" without a spokes person.

Seriously, when you have people who stand up can claim any husband having sex with his own wife, You really can't blame Rush for coming up with "feminazis". Pretty much the blame is entirely on yourself.

kcnmt.jpg
Gender is a little bit fluid. Do you know when you see a confused female dog dryhumping another female? Well, thats whats going on. You arent the confused one. They literaly want to get any Stallions away from the harem. This is feminism. And not all of them were born gay, but all of them were born aggressive. Most of them have become warped in their competitive instinct toward other women and turned on the object of desire: the male.

female aggression is based on devaluing the object of desire and fear of ostrasization from the female gender. This is why is risky to place trust in a man, because you are flying in the face of conformity to risk any new relationship. Its weird, but true.

I thought that drooling idiot was dead. Well another item to ask Santa for.

I saw the commercial of her upcoming show with the Pampered Oprah. they were claiming Gloria was some sort of hero. I about barfed. but figures for two pampered rich women from Hollyweird who hasn't done anything outstanding in their lives to be a hero over.
I wouldn't let my daughters admire them.

Forum List

Back