Globalist mag: Trump threatening to end New World Order

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Globalist Mag: Trump Threatening To End ‘New World Order’

A top globalist publication is claiming President Donald Trump is now a “present danger” to the “New World Order,” and the “internationalists” that formed it are “spinning in their graves.”

Despite listing off legitimate threats like jihadism and terrorism, Communist Chinese expansion, and North Korean hostility, an article published by The Economist names Trump as the biggest threat to the “liberal” New World Order.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the Democrats SHEEP / politicians don't like that one bit. Why it takes away their ability to make billions off their slaves.

A top globalist publication is claiming President Donald Trump is now a “present danger” to the “New World Order,” and the “internationalists” that formed it are “spinning in their graves.”

Despite listing off legitimate threats like jihadism and terrorism, Communist Chinese expansion, and North Korean hostility, an article published by The Economist names Trump as the biggest threat to the “liberal” New World Order.

And the Democrats SHEEP / politicians don't like that one bit. Why it takes away their ability to make billions off their slaves.

American Exceptionalism. Like it or not, the premises that made America, based on the God ordained Rights of individuals and not Kings, is something other nations know is right and just but their elites dare not pursue.

It's why when people say to me "you like America which is driven by money and consumerism" I always claim "of course, the alternative is far worse". Furthermore, I don't begrudge the wealthy, nor envy others and I don't think the nation of America is just about consumerism and pursuit of wealth. It's the pursuit of happiness.

I, and many others on this planet, just want the same opportunity to apply my own talents...that doesn't happen in very many places outside of America. It definitely does not happen in Canada, of this I can attest.

American Exceptionalism. Like it or not, the premises that made America, based on the God ordained Rights of individuals and not Kings, is something other nations know is right and just but their elites dare not pursue.

It's why when people say to me "you like America which is driven by money and consumerism" I always claim "of course, the alternative is far worse". Furthermore, I don't begrudge the wealthy, nor envy others and I don't think the nation of America is just about consumerism and pursuit of wealth. It's the pursuit of happiness.

I, and many others on this planet, just want the same opportunity to apply my own talents...that doesn't happen in very many places outside of America. It definitely does not happen in Canada, of this I can attest.

Canadians are much healthier and happier than Americans. We also have more freedoms than Americans.

Whatever your problems are, they're problems of your own making. Quite frankly, you come across as obsessed loon. And yet you stay here. Why?

Canadians are much healthier and happier than Americans. We also have more freedoms than Americans.

Whatever your problems are, they're problems of your own making. Quite frankly, you come across as obsessed loon. And yet you stay here. Why?
I don't believe Canadians are healthier and happier than Americans, that's just bullshit you tell yourself to deal with your inferiority complex.

America puts it all out there in the open, our faults are on display for the whole world to see. In our movies and TV shows, America is portrayed as a place where everyone has a gun, and we're constantly shooting at each other over drug deals gone bad. In our news stories, all crimes are shown, nothing is covered up.

I once talked to a Canadian private detective who told me that a teenager murdered her entire family in Canada. I said, that couldn't be true, I would have heard of a crime so outrageous as that. He told me, in Canada, the media is not allowed to report on the crimes of minors. So the entire story, a slaughter of an entire family, was swept under the rug. That would never happen in America, we don't hide things.

I don't believe Canadians are healthier and happier than Americans, that's just bullshit you tell yourself to deal with your inferiority complex.

America puts it all out there in the open, our faults are on display for the whole world to see. In our movies and TV shows, America is portrayed as a place where everyone has a gun, and we're constantly shooting at each other over drug deals gone bad. In our news stories, all crimes are shown, nothing is covered up.

I once talked to a Canadian private detective who told me that a teenager murdered her entire family in Canada. I said, that couldn't be true, I would have heard of a crime so outrageous as that. He told me, in Canada, the media is not allowed to report on the crimes of minors. So the entire story, a slaughter of an entire family, was swept under the rug. That would never happen in America, we don't hide things.

And that would be bullshit. Such a crime would be front page news. Murders by teenagers are reported. All of the time. But the names of the defendants aren't reported.

As for Canadians being happier, check it out. We're also healthier and our education system is better.

These are the 15 happiest countries in the world

Canadians have more freedoms than Americans?! LOL. Try publically criticizing that certain religion that advocates the conversion, subjugation and killing of all who don't follow it's religious laws. There'll be a fine waiting for you and as the numbers in that religion gather more influence, the fines will disappear and imprisonment and worse will ensue.

Forum List

Back