Globalist Angelina Jolie warns against Nationalism masquerading as Patriotism in U.N. speech

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Angelina Jolie defended internationalism and the United Nations in a lengthy speech Wednesday at UN headquarters in Geneva, where the actress and humanitarian warned of a “rising tide of nationalism” in the West “masquerading as patriotism.”
Globalist Angelina Jolie Warns Against ‘Nationalism Masquerading As Patriotism’ In U.N. Speech

========================================

Oh my never put your OWN COUNTRY first omg that is so racist to do mean while lets break the backs of every worker and take care of everyone else's problem .

Feed the endless war machine. We have become North Korea, cannibalizing our own society to maintain military hegemony.

Angelina Jolie defended internationalism and the United Nations in a lengthy speech Wednesday at UN headquarters in Geneva, where the actress and humanitarian warned of a “rising tide of nationalism” in the West “masquerading as patriotism.”
Globalist Angelina Jolie Warns Against ‘Nationalism Masquerading As Patriotism’ In U.N. Speech

========================================

Oh my never put your OWN COUNTRY first omg that is so racist to do mean while lets break the backs of every worker and take care of everyone else's problem .
Considering Angelina Jolie's history, I do not consider her opinions to be of importance. However, she is Hawt! And she does good work for charity on the international level.

Is that the same one that had her tits removed so she wouldn't get brain cancer ...I mean breast cancer?

Yeah, you know I am betting she never had those removed but in order to herd in a crowd of idiots to follow along with Hollywood brainwashing there were dozens of women who followed suite getting their boobs removed while not even having cancer.

There is suppose to be some sort of culling and glamorizing of it, some kind of psych warfare used on the idiots of society. I can't recall the full details of it's purpose ( her purpose of getting ppl to do this at the moment).

But it did have something to do with losing body parts as a glamorous thingy..

Who the hell cares what Jolie spews?

In a way we should be aware of what twats like this are saying, because if we aren't we can't step in and turn the tide for those who fall victim to this bs. Some we can never help out of this cult as i'm sure you know .

Now whats her experience in international politics.........

She has a lot she is a good con artist with a l of power. you know how many ppl see these Hollywood cult leaders as their life and saviors , kind of like their God.

Jolie is accurately describing the Alt Right's attempt to destroy American republican democracy.

They hide their fascist nationalism in the flag.

Who the hell cares what Jolie spews?

In a way we should be aware of what twats like this are saying, because if we aren't we can't step in and turn the tide for those who fall victim to this bs. Some we can never help out of this cult as i'm sure you know .
And almost all of those Hollywood creeps are in a Satanic cult.

as soon as she starts speaking that we need to get rid of the CIA,FBI,the fed and prosecute Israel,I will take her seriously.

I mention that on HER because remember,her and Brad Pitt are connected to the elite,Pitt is a distant cousin of Bushs.He and Jollie obviously had special connections in getting to hollywood.

Forum List

Back