"Global Warming" SCAM Starting To Unravel....

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Not only have heat sensors been purposefully put in places that reflect heat in ways no reasonable study would use, but now we see when the numbers didn't work for the "climate change" hustlers, they simply changed the data to fit their needs; ie more grant money instead of doing work that somebody would pay for. The leftists who've foisted this scheme never had any intention of doing the earth a good deed....this is all about getting and keeping jobs for their comrades while castrating the western world's economies, driving us into communist collectives.

When future generations look back on the global-warming scare of the past 30 years, nothing will shock them more than the extent to which the official temperature records – on which the entire panic ultimately rested – were systematically “adjusted” to show the Earth as having warmed much more than the actual data justified.

Two weeks ago, under the headline “How we are being tricked by flawed data on global warming”, I wrote about Paul Homewood, who, on his Notalotofpeopleknowthat blog, had checked the published temperature graphs for three weather stations in Paraguay against the temperatures that had originally been recorded. In each instance, the actual trend of 60 years of data had been dramatically reversed, so that a cooling trend was changed to one that showed a marked warming.

This was only the latest of many examples of a practice long recognised by expert observers around the world – one that raises an ever larger question mark over the entire official surface-temperature record.

bear_3191458b.jpg

Following my last article, Homewood checked a swathe of other South American weather stations around the original three. In each case he found the same suspicious one-way “adjustments”. First these were made by the US government’s Global Historical Climate Network (GHCN). They were then amplified by two of the main official surface records, the Goddard Institute for Space Studies (Giss) and the National Climate Data Center (NCDC), which use the warming trends to estimate temperatures across the vast regions of the Earth where no measurements are taken. Yet these are the very records on which scientists and politicians rely for their belief in “global warming”.

Homewood has now turned his attention to the weather stations across much of the Arctic, between Canada (51 degrees W) and the heart of Siberia (87 degrees E). Again, in nearly every case, the same one-way adjustments have been made, to show warming up to 1 degree C or more higher than was indicated by the data that was actually recorded. This has surprised no one more than Traust Jonsson, who was long in charge of climate research for the Iceland met office (and with whom Homewood has been in touch). Jonsson was amazed to see how the new version completely “disappears” Iceland’s “sea ice years” around 1970, when a period of extreme cooling almost devastated his country’s economy.

The fiddling with temperature data is the biggest science scandal ever - Telegraph

Not only have heat sensors been purposefully put in places that reflect heat in ways no reasonable study would use, but now we see when the numbers didn't work for the "climate change" hustlers, they simply changed the data to fit their needs; ie more grant money instead of doing work that somebody would pay for. The leftists who've foisted this scheme never had any intention of doing the earth a good deed....this is all about getting and keeping jobs for their comrades while castrating the western world's economies, driving us into communist collectives.

When future generations look back on the global-warming scare of the past 30 years, nothing will shock them more than the extent to which the official temperature records – on which the entire panic ultimately rested – were systematically “adjusted” to show the Earth as having warmed much more than the actual data justified.

Two weeks ago, under the headline “How we are being tricked by flawed data on global warming”, I wrote about Paul Homewood, who, on his Notalotofpeopleknowthat blog, had checked the published temperature graphs for three weather stations in Paraguay against the temperatures that had originally been recorded. In each instance, the actual trend of 60 years of data had been dramatically reversed, so that a cooling trend was changed to one that showed a marked warming.

This was only the latest of many examples of a practice long recognised by expert observers around the world – one that raises an ever larger question mark over the entire official surface-temperature record.

bear_3191458b.jpg

Following my last article, Homewood checked a swathe of other South American weather stations around the original three. In each case he found the same suspicious one-way “adjustments”. First these were made by the US government’s Global Historical Climate Network (GHCN). They were then amplified by two of the main official surface records, the Goddard Institute for Space Studies (Giss) and the National Climate Data Center (NCDC), which use the warming trends to estimate temperatures across the vast regions of the Earth where no measurements are taken. Yet these are the very records on which scientists and politicians rely for their belief in “global warming”.

Homewood has now turned his attention to the weather stations across much of the Arctic, between Canada (51 degrees W) and the heart of Siberia (87 degrees E). Again, in nearly every case, the same one-way adjustments have been made, to show warming up to 1 degree C or more higher than was indicated by the data that was actually recorded. This has surprised no one more than Traust Jonsson, who was long in charge of climate research for the Iceland met office (and with whom Homewood has been in touch). Jonsson was amazed to see how the new version completely “disappears” Iceland’s “sea ice years” around 1970, when a period of extreme cooling almost devastated his country’s economy.

The fiddling with temperature data is the biggest science scandal ever - Telegraph

I keep wondering, who the fuck wants to be COLD!

Mankind didn't get anywhere until the Ice Ages ended.

• Banned

My grandpa used to say the weather is what good farmers were good at...and the pretenders got bit by. Modern corporate farming is all about what and how much to plant in a particular season. Those who mess up get taken out of the marketplace like in any business. A few degrees of warming extends growing seasons and crop yields. And you can bet nobody in agriculture has paid any attention to these assholes' warnings of Armageddon.

bear_3191458b.jpg

The planet Earth has had several changes to it before humans came around, what I don't understand is why the dinosaurs didn't pay attention to AGW?

My grandpa used to say the weather is what good farmers were good at...and the pretenders got bit by. Modern corporate farming is all about what and how much to plant in a particular season. Those who mess up get taken out of the marketplace like in any business. A few degrees of warming extends growing seasons and crop yields. And you can bet nobody in agriculture has paid any attention to these assholes' warnings of Armageddon.
I just ran the harrow through the melon patch.

Dirt sure is cold.

Going to start melons soon

I love Spring, but, I know we have more cold coming.

This is my second favourite time of year.

Except where there's droughts.

Dirt sure is cold.

Is your harrow a push one like mine..I still have the one my papa had since the 1950's...

Republicans and science. Whether it's climate change, vaccines, the age of the earth or evolution, you can count on them to be an embarrassment to the country.

Except where there's droughts.
Or a lack of rain....

Dirt sure is cold.

Is your harrow a push one like mine..I still have the one my papa had since the 1950's...
No, home-made from oil rig decking and railroad spikes.

I pull it with my four wheeler to level things out and kill weeds.

Dirt sure is cold.

No, home-made from oil rig decking and railroad spikes.

I pull it with my four wheeler to level things out and kill weeds.
I just hand turn mine and pick it all out....

FAIR WARNING....this thread is about fake numbers used to in the "global warming" scam. Any and all detours are being reported...I don't come here to start conversations for retards like "moonglow" to troll.... NO EXCEPTIONS.

The planet Earth has had several changes to it before humans came around, what I don't understand is why the dinosaurs didn't pay attention to AGW?

Seems asteroids/meteors landed on their heads. At least that's I've read. I don't think there was an outbreak of measles that caused it.
You never know..I don't understand the hubbub, but then again I have nothing to gain from it

FAIR WARNING....this thread is about fake numbers used to in the "global warming" scam. Any and all detours are being reported...I don't come here to start conversations for retards like "moonglow" to troll.... NO EXCEPTIONS.
Well the numbers are there, accept them....

Well the numbers are there, accept them....
You must mean the grant money numbers that climate scientists receive to prove the politically driven hypothesis.

Forum List

Back