Glenn Greenwald resigns from the intercept

Yeah, it's already falling apart. It's a shame. I used to be a huge Glenn Greenwald fans and when I posted something from him here all the "conservatives" would slam him as a Liberal hack.
4i6Ckte.gif

There's hardly any conservatives on this board.

At least they're contained.

Most genuine conservatives have already left in disgust. Any who are left are riding the end of the cycle out or just hanging around for the comic value.

When's the last time you saw an actual policy discussion? Pft. There's a reason they avoid them like the plague.

Yeah, it's already falling apart. It's a shame. I used to be a huge Glenn Greenwald fans and when I posted something from him here all the "conservatives" would slam him as a Liberal hack.
4i6Ckte.gif

There's hardly any conservatives on this board.

At least they're contained.

Most genuine conservatives have already left in disgust.

You are correct. I regret the error. (but I DID put it in quotes. ;) )

If anyone wants to see Glenn Greenwald get ripped a new asshole, read Marci Wheeler's timeline. She takes each claim and demolishes it, oftentimes using Greenwald's own words, own reporting.

I respectfully disagree. She demolished nothing but space and time, FAICT. Glenn has apparently been contractually entitled to publish his own opinion pieces in his own paper. Marci fails to address that - the actual question, apparently because they have ongoing unrelated issues with one another. That's my read.

Last edited:
Greewnwald is anti Trump- did y'all know that?
Well said. An excellent reminder.
Glenn Greenwald is an honest and courageous journalist.
He lives in Brazil where he risks his life daily opposing and exposing Trump’s buddy President Bolsonaro.
Why would he support Trump ... or fear criticism from liberal journalists?
This break with the Intercept was long in the making.

Forum List

Back