Glenn Beck teaches Michelle Obama on how to be a black woman in America

R

rdean

"The whites have never felt it," Beck said, mocking the idea that only black people have felt the slights of discrimination and bigotry. "I mean, the conservatives have never felt it! The jobs that we are suddenly bypassed for because we're conservative, because of our viewpoint. The religious that are mocked on a daily basis and belittled. Yeah, we've never felt that. We don't know what it's like."

Glenn Beck Furious That Michelle Obama Dared To Note America Still Struggles With Racism Right Wing Watch

I'm constantly amazed by how those most deserving aren't assassinated. Political wingnuts, tv evangelists, hate mongers run wild and unchecked.

We need to stop medicating crazy people. They used to serve a valuable public function. :)

I'm constantly amazed by how those most deserving aren't assassinated. Political wingnuts, tv evangelists, hate mongers run wild and unchecked.

We need to stop medicating crazy people. They used to serve a valuable public function. :)

The irony in your post is epic, please seek professional help.

Michelle doesn't appreciate how bad Beck has it as a white male

Yeah, he can't even run around rioting and looting, and burning down his neighborhood, and yet have everyone in power make excuses for him. Poor Beck. How unfair he can't break the law, and use skin color as a justification. Racism is real!

Yeah, he can't even run around rioting and looting, and burning down his neighborhood, and yet have everyone in power make excuses for him. Poor Beck. How unfair he can't break the law, and use skin color as a justification. Racism is real!
Sure am glad shooting unarmed children isn't breaking the law. According to Republicans, they deserved it if they are black.

I know, right?

Exclusive How GQ Made Glenn Beck Cry

18k4pgeogm7tgjpg.jpg

Sure am glad shooting unarmed children isn't breaking the law. According to Republicans, they deserved it if they are black.

They deserve it if they are criminals.

"The whites have never felt it," Beck said, mocking the idea that only black people have felt the slights of discrimination and bigotry. "I mean, the conservatives have never felt it! The jobs that we are suddenly bypassed for because we're conservative, because of our viewpoint. The religious that are mocked on a daily basis and belittled. Yeah, we've never felt that. We don't know what it's like."

Glenn Beck Furious That Michelle Obama Dared To Note America Still Struggles With Racism Right Wing Watch

Gee, here's a shocker, Rdean's thread title is a lie. Beck never tried to tell MO how to be a black woman, instead he was saying maybe black people should start sucking it up and stop acting like nothing is ever their fault like every other subset in America does.

Glen WTF Beck is nothing but a low life slime ball that profits off of ignorant simple minded white trash.......and makes a good living at it I might add......If anyone is greatful of ingrates, its Beck, Palin and the GOP. LOLOLOLOLOL

Gee, here's a shocker, Rdean's thread title is a lie. Beck never tried to tell MO how to be a black woman, instead he was saying maybe black people should start sucking it up and stop acting like nothing is ever their fault like every other subset in America does.

How the hell is it her damned fault as first lady that red pink slime balls insult and try to humiliate her on a daily bases and she speaks about it? How the f*** is that her fault? And clearly she must be sucking it up, cause she's never spoke publicly about it until now....so get your facts straight.

Forum List

Back