Glacier Bay Alaska Proves Climate Change Is Real

So CO2 caused a glacier to grow a mile per year.
Got it.
I never said any such thing. As any fool knows, just because the world has warmed 1.3C doesn't mean there aren't plenty of areas frequently or even consistently below freezing. And one thing you DO always get with increased temperatures is increased precipitation. Increased precipitation has caused Antarctica's mass to grow at the same time it was shedding sea ice like a big dog. Increased precipitation would be absolutely required for a glacier to grow like that.

And I missed your response to that chart of reference glaciers around the world all shrinking like mad. Do you have any idea what might be causing that?

vs30fvtgf9jb1.jpg

Climate reacts to whatever forces it to change at the time;
humans are now the dominant forcing.

this is why the word anthropogenic is used, to signify that humans are influencing it.
Sure. 🙄

The A IN AGW doesn’t mean that humankind has “influence ” over climate.

It says we are causing global climate change.

Try to be real.

Sure. 🙄

The A IN AGW doesn’t mean that humankind has “influence ” over climate.

It says we are causing global climate change.

Try to be real.
Please remember that you're blaming dudmuck for only doing what everyone else is doing: waving arms and making wild assertions. This whole topic of AGW begins it's entire process devoid of hard numbers w/ one side sceaming "we're doomed" and the rest of us saying "wtf?".

I don't think Hollywood had anything to do with it, but mainstream media is the source of almost all the published claims about an imminent ice age. The one scientist you see noted in such articles is Dr Paul Ehrlich. Ehrlich was an ecologist. He knew nothing of climate science or glaciology but he had a popular book and was a name the public would recognize.
You still believe there’s a professional position of climate scientist! Hahaha hahaha. Pull up your important IPCC report and look up the list of contributors. No climate scientist

Forum List

Back