Give 'em hell Barry!!!!!!

Obama really laid it out tonight. He almost sounded like Harry Truman (of whom my wife had the pleasure to meet).

Dude it's all fluff with no substance. No one will disagree obama's one hell of a speaker, but when it comes to action he's a fucking waste of breath.

That's Democrats for you. All rhetoric and no substance.

Thats alot of Republicans too

Yeah...Takes a lot of effort to go out there and make yet another platitudinous campaign speech, while looking like you're watching a tennis match. :lmao:

Rather, an effort at bipartisan solutions while your kind only want to watch Rome burn.
Right...Nothing screams "bipartisan" more so that Nero coming out spewing empty platitudes and making pronouncements.

Not that I'd expect you to make such distinctions, though.

maybe you should take the violin bow from your hand before pointing fingers at empty platitudes.

Again, at least he's making a bipartisan effort. Were I in his shoes I'd have your punk asses skewered for your childish efforts in trying to take the proverbial ball and going home with it.

Rather, an effort at bipartisan solutions while your kind only want to watch Rome burn.
Right...Nothing screams "bipartisan" more so that Nero coming out spewing empty platitudes and making pronouncements.

maybe you should take the violin bow from your hand before pointing fingers at empty platitudes.

Again, at least he's making a bipartisan effort. Were I in his shoes I'd have your punk asses skewered for your childish efforts in trying to take the proverbial ball and going home with it.
English is your second language, isn't it?

What's even remotely "bipartisan" about proclaiming "Here's my plan....GIMMIE!"?

In what way is he making a bipartisan effort by giving a speech?

What's even remotely "bipartisan" about proclaiming "Here's my plan....GIMMIE!"?

poor guy... did I send you into a rage of ad homs so soon? No wonder your kind would rather sink the fucking boat than bucket water over the side.

:rofl:

But, to answer your question, he MOSTLY mentioned tax breaks to fuel his plan. Usually, this would have your kind stroking it up by now. But, since you'd rather burn the forest down than plant a few new trees...

Wound up and shouting like a holy roller preacher fighting bees! The only problem is, that the substance of it was the same old tired bull shit. That schtick of his is somewhat amusing, but it's about as fresh and inspiring as a month-old loaf of stale moldy bread. Ah well, at least there's no reason to worry about the lad's future after we vote him out; hell, he can get religion, and make millions as a televangelist, or replace the late Billy Mayes as a pitchman for those "Only-on-TV" products! If nothing else, I know a couple of used-car lots, that would hire Barry in a heartbeat - snake oil salesman of the century, if you ask me! I can hear it now: "Yes, sir, finest automobile on the lot, only ten years old and four hundred thousand miles, all put on her by a little old lady! Never mind that missing grille; just minor cosmetic damage! Yessir! Why a little duct tape on that radiator hose, and some sawdust in the crankcase, and she'll run like new! And the Price? You won't believe the price, just sign right here, and I'll give you the unbelievable low price! Why do you have to sign first? Well, it's our new business policy; "Change you can believe in!", yes sir!":lol:

poor guy... did I send you into a rage of ad homs so soon? No wonder your kind would rather sink the fucking boat than bucket water over the side.

But, to answer your question, he MOSTLY mentioned tax breaks to fuel his plan. Usually, this would have your kind stroking it up by now. But, since you'd rather burn the forest down than plant a few new trees...
An autocrat making demands isn't "bipartisan" you illiterate dope.

Obama kicked ASS! Im over seas on UK territory right now and had a chance to watch it with a bunch of RAF and Royal Marines. Let me tell you, they love Obama!

Anyhow, I found myself having to defend the GOP policy on taxes and I just cant, its a bad policy and always has been. Its also very uplifting to see the Brits and how much they adore our Government.

I need to see this Obama a lot more from here on out.

... Probably not to someone from the party of "fuck you", I guess. Enjoy the bed you are making for yourself.

:thup:

Obama kicked ASS! Im over seas on UK territory right now and had a chance to watch it with a bunch of RAF and Royal Marines. Let me tell you, they love Obama!

Anyhow, I found myself having to defend the GOP policy on taxes and I just cant, its a bad policy and always has been. Its also very uplifting to see the Brits and how much they adore our Government.

I need to see this Obama a lot more from here on out.

They can have him.
:eusa_hand:
What "policy" would that be?
Lower taxes???

You didn't really watch the speech did you?
:eusa_liar:

... Probably not to someone from the party of "fuck you", I guess. Enjoy the bed you are making for yourself.

The word "bipartisan" doesn't change, no matter what party you're in...The last thing that is "bipartisan" is the Emperor coming out and ordering around the parliament.

But please, continue making a jackass out of yourself, while you continue to deny the meaning of even the most basic of terms....It is what you do best, anyways.

the Brits followed us in the debacle that is Iraq, show some fucking respect for their efforts and losses. they did not have to go there with us. I feel they have a some skin in the game as they sent their young men to die in Iraq for no good reason.

grow up.

I don't think oddball's a democrat
Since the democrats were the party of fuck you from 2009 until 2011....to the American people that is.

Forum List

Back