Giuliani: We Could All End Up In Prison

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

So The Krazy Kraken Lady and recently pardoned Mike Flynn (who both had Trump's ear) were trying to get Trump to impose martial law after the election in order to keep him in power and ROODY of all people was the cooler head.

My God

So The Krazy Kraken Lady and recently pardoned Mike Flynn (who both had Trump's ear) were trying to get Trump to impose martial law after the election in order to keep him in power and ROODY of all people was the cooler head.

My God
Well, of those three, I guess Rudy may be the most lucid. Yikes.

Who knows how many of the people in the orange orbit still have one foot in reality. I'm glad he did, at least in that moment.

Well, of those three, I guess Rudy may be the most lucid. Yikes.

Who knows how many of the people in the orange orbit still have one foot in reality. I'm glad he did, at least in that moment.
Don't be so sure that Rudy is being truthful. He would be in damage control mode by now and he's not going to be able to erase his record.

The only thing that can work for him is if he turns against Trump and provides evidence for the Jan.6th. panel to save his hide. That's the only way he's going to reduce his sentence.

Don't be so sure that Rudy is being truthful. He would be in damage control mode by now and he's not going to be able to erase his record.

The only thing that can work for him is if he turns against Trump and provides evidence for the Jan.6th. panel to save his hide. That's the only way he's going to reduce his sentence.
Yeah, I can see that. And who knows if Rudy even knows IF he's being truthful at this point. Interesting to see what Pence said today, too. If a couple of these guys turn....

It would be awesome if Don and pals went to prison, but only because it might start a happy precedent. The Rs would likely do all they could to put Biden in prison. All future presidents would be subject as well. How cool would that be?

Hey, maybe they could all hide as contestants on "The Masked Singer". :auiqs.jpg:
Nah...throw the book at them all and Lock Them Up!!

My God
Thanks for telling us about this horrible thing that Trump didnt do. :cuckoo:

Imposing martial law to stay in power, using Federal agencies to seize voting machines, this is what Republicans have become – and conservatives want Trump to be president again.
Lol. Yeah like Ds and libs are any better. Vax mandates, censorship, race baiting, division, etc.

Oh fuck you tough guy.

I'm talking about seditionists in the White House

And oh yea...don't shoot the Amazon guy, dickhead...
Stfu you leftist anti american pussy fag.

Forum List

Back