Giuliani loses defamation lawsuit brought by 2 Georgia election workers

Try the topic, you POS.
I would like to talk about the topic of Trump screwing over Giuliani, and many others, who sold their soul to Trump. It is tough to talk about the subject when all you are going to do is name calling and vulgar meaningless comments.
Many who have sold their soul to Trump are then sold out by Trump. Navarro is the latest, this week. Trump will not give evidence that he gave executive privilege so Navarro is going to trial next week and could receive jail time.

I would like to talk about the topic of Trump screwing over Giuliani, and many others, who sold their soul to Trump. It is tough to talk about the subject when all you are going to do is name calling and vulgar meaningless comments.
Many who have sold their soul to Trump are then sold out by Trump. Navarro is the latest, this week. Trump will not give evidence that he gave executive privilege so Navarro is going to trial next week and could receive jail time.

Oh my!! A judge rejecting something that might help Trump? That is not news that is a gimme.

Oh my!! A judge rejecting something that might help Trump? That is not news that is a gimme.
Read the article. The judge said that lack of written proof or some type of confirmation from Trump resulted in his decision. Trump stayed silent on Navarro's claims.

You are getting back to the tough, insulting talk, again.
If it makes you freel like you are somebody, I can deal with it.
You’re STILL crying? Wow.

It makes me laugh to see you proving what a pansy you are.

But you’ve wandered off topic. The topic was Rudy losing a defamation suit.
Mint that it was an important topic. Maybe he did defame them … unless what he said was the truth.

Also, I’m wondering how they calculate the alleged “damages?” Lol.

Until then, remember: have a good cry. Take a warm bath. Make it a bubble bath. And consider a Midol for your cramping.

Read the article. The judge said that lack of written proof or some type of confirmation from Trump resulted in his decision. Trump stayed silent on Navarro's claims.
The judge should be expecting nothing from Trump. The judge should be dealing with his lawyers.

Navarro is not the judge, you incredibly stupid person.
Let me explain how the US judicial system works.
Navarro and his lawyers present evidence to the judge of why they feel the case should be dropped. They provided evidence Navarro was acting under executive privilege when he refused a congressional subpoena. The judge asked to please provide evidence directly from Trump that he provided executive privilege to Navarro.
Trump was silent on the issue.

Does that help you understand how Trump screwed Navarro, not the judge.

Let me explain how the US judicial system works.
Navarro and his lawyers present evidence to the judge of why they feel the case should be dropped. They provided evidence Navarro was acting under executive privilege when he refused a congressional subpoena. The judge asked to please provide evidence directly from Trump that he provided executive privilege to Navarro.
Trump was silent on the issue.

Does that help you understand how Trump screwed Navarro, not the judge.
The judge would communicate with attorneys. Period.

Damages will be heard by a jury. Judge chewed him out for his misconduct during the discovery phase.

Jury to hear Georgia election workers’ case against Rudy Giuliani​

A case to determine how much ex-New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani owes two Georgia poll workers for falsely claiming they helped steal the election from former President Trump will be heard and decided by a jury, a Washington, D.C., federal judge ruled late Sunday.

In a sharply worded ruling, U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell denied Giuliani’s request to hold a bench trial instead of a jury trial, meaning the judge would have decided the case instead of a jury. She chided him for the “significantly tardy” motion, having set an October deadline for all pretrial motions.

“Perhaps Giuliani’s submission is titled a ‘Trial Brief,’ rather than a motion seeking to convert the scheduled jury trial to a hearing, in a fairly blatant effort to avoid being called out for filing an untimely pretrial motion,” Howell wrote in a footnote.

In the wake of the 2020 election, Giuliani made a series of false statements about the work Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss conducted at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, where ballots were counted. He and other Trump allies baselessly claimed the election workers — a mother-daughter duo — committed election fraud by processing “suitcases” of illicit ballots.

A series of probes led by three law enforcement agencies — Georgia’s secretary of State’s office and special agents with the FBI and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation — found those allegations against the poll workers “were false and unsubstantiated.”

The two election workers sued Giuliani, and as their case proceeded, he failed to turn over evidence despite “repeated reminders” from the court. Howell in August found Giuliani civilly liable for Freeman and Moss’s claims of “defamation, intentional infliction of emotional distress, civil conspiracy, and punitive damage,” citing the longtime Trump ally’s “willful shirking of his discovery obligations.”

In her Sunday opinion, Howell again cited Giuliani’s “discovery misconduct” as reason to deny his request for a bench trial.

“This Court will not reward him for conduct that has ‘already resulted in significant prejudice to Plaintiffs,'” Howell wrote, quoting her earlier decision.

Forum List

Back