Giuliani gets angry because his radio show issued a disclaimer before he aired

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Finally, those that lied for trump as he promoted the Big Lie are having to pay. The radio show owners do not want to have to share in the price that Rudy is going to pay. If all the man can do is lie, why is he on the air in the first place?

The caller informed Giuliani that he was a “different listener to WABC” ― which broadcasts other conservative hosts, such as Mark Levin ― and that he disagreed with “almost everything that you say, so I’m going to challenge you a little bit.”​
“Do you ever feel somewhat guilty about spreading a lot of unproven conspiracy theories to folks who may not have the ability or the critical thinking skills to kind of look through it?” he asked. “Do you feel that maybe you’re taking advantage of the gullible?”​
Giuliani responded by insisting he had evidence (which he has still failed to produce) of widespread voter fraud, and then, as has been his pattern, reiterated several baseless conspiracy theories.​

:lol:

All this so-called evidence of election fraud, but three months after the election, they still don't produce any.

The rube-fleecing money-making machine must still be working!

Finally, those that lied for trump as he promoted the Big Lie are having to pay. The radio show owners do not want to have to share in the price that Rudy is going to pay. If all the man can do is lie, why is he on the air in the first place?
Another member of the KOOK Party.

Smart move.

Rudy's a lying loon.

Just because he's going down doesn't mean everyone else around him has to as well.
It's still horse shit they gave him that kind of platform.
It’s WABC. Wingnut Central in NY. When I was a kid in Jersey I listened to it all the time because back then it was one of the biggest pop music stations in the country. I have no idea when they went to an all-talk format. I can still hear their jingle in my head.

Nobody wants to join in on a billion dollar lawsuit

Smart move.

Rudy's a lying loon.

Just because he's going down doesn't mean everyone else around him has to as well.
It’s WABC. Wingnut Central in NY. When I was a kid in Jersey I listened to it all the time because back then it was one of the biggest pop music stations in the country. I have no idea when they went to an all-talk format. I can still hear their jingle in my head.
Cousin Brucie and Dan Ingram

Smart move.

Rudy's a lying loon.

Damn straight! :laugh:

Remember when they were the first station to play a new hit twice in a row? It was a great gimmick except for songs like ‘American Pie’. Great for a shitter break for the DJs, though.

Smart move.

Rudy's a lying loon.

They should have stayed with pop music instead of giving that idiot a platform. Making happy people dance a much more noble cause that the drivel of a madman. Well at least you were likely able to catch a groove from it a few times. I would imagine they were happier days back then. Hopefully we get to return to happier times soon.

Smart move.

Rudy's a lying loon.

"DAAAAANingram.... "

Well, at least, that radio station is letting him express his opinions.

Other radio hosts have been threatened with dismissal if they dare even broach the possibility of electoral fraud.

So Mr. G.'s station understandably wants to protect itself from lawsuits. Hence the disclaimer.

Other radio hosts have been threatened with dismissal if they dare even broach the possibility of electoral fraud.

So Mr. G.'s station understandably wants to protect itself from lawsuits. Hence the disclaimer.
An argument could still be made that, knowing what Rudy Ruble’s schtick is, they are responsible for the defamation and libel they are broadcasting.

If you give an arsonist a book of matches while issuing a disclaimer against fires you still are responsible.

An argument could still be made that, knowing what Rudy Ruble’s schtick is, they are responsible for the defamation and libel they are broadcasting.

Which they are, since without their transmitter his voice doesn't leave the studio. Any station is responsible for the content it broadcasts.

Remember all those news channels cutting away from Rump as he made shit up about Coronavirus... same thing. Or around the same time KUOW-FM and other local/regional stations ceased broadcasting White House Corona briefings because they were muddled in so much Malarkey.

The infamous quack John Brinkley, forerunner of Alex Jones (which is why I call him Alex John Brinkley Jones) spearheaded the Mexican Border Blaster phenomenon -- stations licensed in Mexico just over the border blasting into the US with a megawatt of power --- because he got kicked out of Kansas for selling his particular snake oil, which was, not making this up, goat-testicle pills.

Last edited:
WABC does not want to end up like FoxNews
Responsible for the lies and slanders of their hosts

Don‘t blame us for what this moron spouts

Rudy has been in multiple courts and given ample opportunity to spout his “Stolen Election” claims

He has yet to bring it up in court

No, not about electora fraud - defamation against SmartTec and Dominion. They can yell fraud all they want and nobody will care. It’s only when they start to try to describe how that “fraud” occurred that they get in trouble.

Maybe they can't afford to be sued for promoting a Big Lie?

Forum List

Back