Girl Shoved Into A Wall For Not Saying The Pledge Of Allegiance

No one has a problem when blm tries to force people to go along with their fists in the air thing and say blacks are gods.

No sues when people tell others they are racist just for being white.

No one sues when people with maga hats get man handled or arrested or threatened.

No one cares about a lot of stuff, except when it can be perceived as a negative for white people or make America look bad.

True that's not acceptable behavior and no one should be forcing anyone to do anything but what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

The Instructor was wrong to slam the girl against the wall. On the other hand, I do feel that it’s inappropriate for people to not stop and be respectful during the Pledge of Allegiance or National Anthem. I don’t expect you to recite/sing it, but being respectful is a minimal inconvenience.

The Instructor was wrong to slam the girl against the wall. On the other hand, I do feel that it’s inappropriate for people to not stop and be respectful during the Pledge of Allegiance or National Anthem. I don’t expect you to recite/sing it, but being respectful is a minimal inconvenience.

Exactly!

As presented there is no evidence it had anything to do with the Pledge.

I'm actually going to say it this time. It's one of those rare times where it actually looks like racism.

Imagine if the girl said the word "God" in a public school

The instructor would have probably shot her dead.

What about "one nation under God" though?
Ike added that later.

That is not long for this world today though. In fact, they probably don't even say it any more.

The Instructor was wrong to slam the girl against the wall.
The video evidence certainly doesn't show her getting slammed against the wall. And they haven't provided a shred of evidence that the incident had anything to do with the pledge of allegiance.

The video evidence certainly doesn't show her getting slammed against the wall. And they haven't provided a shred of evidence that the incident had anything to do with the pledge of allegiance.

I took it from the article that they meant that she just cornered her but at some point obviously put their hands on her. Although I will agree with you about that last part.

No one has a problem when blm tries to force people to go along with their fists in the air thing and say blacks are gods.

No sues when people tell others they are racist just for being white.

No one sues when people with maga hats get man handled or arrested or threatened.

No one cares about a lot of stuff, except when it can be perceived as a negative for white people or make America look bad.

True that's not acceptable behavior and no one should be forcing anyone to do anything but what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

giphy.gif

Why do you think that?

Well unless something happened that they're not telling us (which I admit is a full possibility with the news media) then why else would the teacher target her specifically? True racism still exists among the white community, it's just scarce these days.

Forum List

Back