Girl found guilty for boyfriend for killing himself

What if she had texted him that unless he killed another person, she would no longer be his girlfriend?
That would be accessory to murder

In this case she texted that unless he killed himself, she would no longer be his girlfriend
Makes her an accessory to the suicide....in this case voluntary manslaughter
Suicide isn't a crime. Apples and oranges

Participating in one is a crime

Ask Dr Kevorkian
words aren't participating.
Your ass gets on here and screams about th right attacking liberty and shit and here you are shitting on it all. Emotional basket case.
Sad

Of course they are

What if she said....Unless you kill this teacher, I will not be your girlfriend any more

Are those just words or is she an accessory to murder?
Murder is a crime!

So is assisting in a suicide
She recklessly participated his death .....manslaughter

I am sorry, I think this was a terrible ruling and will likely get overturned on appeal. Make no mistake, she is a huge piece of shit.

Ya, that's why I'm on the fence about it.

Manslaughter involves reckless endangerment. What she did was callous and reckless
She participated in the suicide

She is guilty
Guilty of what crime?

Manslaughter
Manslaughter is killing someone genius.
Just like the judge, the law is not on your side

Judge agrees

I am sorry, I think this was a terrible ruling and will likely get overturned on appeal. Make no mistake, she is a huge piece of shit.

Manslaughter involves reckless endangerment. What she did was callous and reckless

She is guilty
Guilty of what crime?

Manslaughter
or aiding and abetting the loss of life of someone else. Is Kervorkian still in jail?

This entire thread is silly. If she would have said nothing at all, he would be here today. There is no question she prompted the death of this boy.
Words don't kill people, ms Stalin
In this case it did.

Let me help you:

Power and control in abusive relationships (or controlling behaviour or coercive control) is the way that abusers gain and maintain control over a victim for an abusive purpose such as psychological, physical, sexual or financialabuse.

- Wikipedia

Psychological manipulation is a type of social influence that aims to change the behavior or perception of others through abusive, deceptive, or underhanded tactics.[1] By advancing the interests of the manipulator, often at another's expense, such methods could be considered exploitative, abusive, devious, and deceptive. The process of manipulation involves bringing an unknowing victim under the domination of the manipulator, often using deception, and using the victim to serve their own purposes

She is guilty
Guilty of what crime?

Manslaughter
or aiding and abetting the loss of life of someone else. Is Kervorkian still in jail?
It can't be adding and abetting without a crime!!

She is guilty
Guilty of what crime?

Manslaughter
Killing oneself is a crime. They just can't be arrested.

Suicide isn't a crime. Apples and oranges

Ask Dr Kevorkian
Your ass gets on here and screams about th right attacking liberty and shit and here you are shitting on it all. Emotional basket case.
Sad

Of course they are

What if she said....Unless you kill this teacher, I will not be your girlfriend any more

Murder is a crime!

Words don't assist in something that's not a crime. Why don't you read about what assisted suicide actually is

Ask Dr Kevorkian
Sad

Of course they are

Murder is a crime!

Words don't assist in something that's not a crime. Why don't you read about what assisted suicide actually is

manslaughter

There are numerous cases in which an omission to act or a failure to perform a duty constitutes criminally negligent manslaughter. The existence of a duty is essential. Since the law does not recognize that an ordinary person has a duty to aid or rescue another in distress, an ensuing death from failure to act would not be manslaughter. On the other hand, an omission in which one has a duty, such as the failure of a lifeguard to attempt to save a drowning person, might constitute the offense.

When the failure to act is reckless or negligent, and not intentional, it is usually manslaughter. If the omission is intentional and death is likely or substantially likely to result, the offense might be murder. When an intent to kill, recklessness, and negligence are present, no offense is committed.

Guilty of what crime?

Manslaughter
Killing oneself is a crime. They just can't be arrested.
Not it isn't!!

Sad

Of course they are

Murder is a crime!

manslaughter

There are numerous cases in which an omission to act or a failure to perform a duty constitutes criminally negligent manslaughter. The existence of a duty is essential. Since the law does not recognize that an ordinary person has a duty to aid or rescue another in distress, an ensuing death from failure to act would not be manslaughter. On the other hand, an omission in which one has a duty, such as the failure of a lifeguard to attempt to save a drowning person, might constitute the offense.

When the failure to act is reckless or negligent, and not intentional, it is usually manslaughter. If the omission is intentional and death is likely or substantially likely to result, the offense might be murder. When an intent to kill, recklessness, and negligence are present, no offense is committed.
That involves someone killing someone else you dumbass.

This is on the boundary of what is and what is not legal. But I think the law should be changed, so that a person urging another to commit suicide is held accountable in the law. This was cyberbullying.
Horse shit! Then all advertising companies need to be sued, when I spend money after them urging me to buy a product, and then regret the purchase... After all... Why should I be responsible for my actions?

This is on the boundary of what is and what is not legal. But I think the law should be changed, so that a person urging another to commit suicide is held accountable in the law. This was cyberbullying.
Horse shit! Then all advertising companies need to be sued, when I spend money after them urging me to buy a product, and then regret the purchase... After all... Why should I be responsible for my actions?
Hardly an argument for "aiding and abetting."

Neither is what this girl did. She is being punished for him being weak.

Of course they are

Murder is a crime!

manslaughter

That involves someone killing someone else you dumbass.
"When the failure to act is reckless or negligent"

See what the judge said

"This court has found that Carter's actions and failure to act where it was her self-created duty to Roy since she put him in that toxic environment constituted reckless conduct," the judge said. "The court finds that the conduct caused the death of Mr. Roy."

Neither is what this girl did. She is being punished for him being weak.
If it was your son in that boy's place, would you have called him weak? He was broken and she took advantage of that.

She is guilty
Guilty of what crime?

Manslaughter
So Obama should be an accessory to the gun man that shot the Senate? Obama did say if they bring a knife we will bring a gun.

Forum List

Back