Girl found guilty for boyfriend for killing himself

One aspect of this is, I saw pictures of her in the courtroom, sneering. Never a thought of remorse or an understanding of what she did was wrong...until the verdict was read. She was forlorn. Hopefully a 20 year term will keep that look on her

I am sorry, I think this was a terrible ruling and will likely get overturned on appeal. Make no mistake, she is a huge piece of shit.

Ya, that's why I'm on the fence about it.

Manslaughter involves reckless endangerment. What she did was callous and reckless
She participated in the suicide

She is guilty

What if she had texted him that unless he killed another person, she would no longer be his girlfriend?
That would be accessory to murder

In this case she texted that unless he killed himself, she would no longer be his girlfriend
Makes her an accessory to the suicide....in this case voluntary manslaughter
Suicide isn't a crime. Apples and oranges
UNless you are psychologically controlling another.
Lol what? Is that even a thing?
Which word is throwing you?
All of it. How do you psychologically control someone? Is that even possible?

I am sorry, I think this was a terrible ruling and will likely get overturned on appeal. Make no mistake, she is a huge piece of shit.

Yeah, it is a difficult case, but her actions were not aganist the law in Massachusetts. The judge appeared to rule on emotion and not the actual law. We'll see how it all plays out on appeal.

What if she had texted him that unless he killed another person, she would no longer be his girlfriend?

In this case she texted that unless he killed himself, she would no longer be his girlfriend
Let me help you:

Power and control in abusive relationships (or controlling behaviour or coercive control) is the way that abusers gain and maintain control over a victim for an abusive purpose such as psychological, physical, sexual or financialabuse.

- Wikipedia

Psychological manipulation is a type of social influence that aims to change the behavior or perception of others through abusive, deceptive, or underhanded tactics.[1] By advancing the interests of the manipulator, often at another's expense, such methods could be considered exploitative, abusive, devious, and deceptive. The process of manipulation involves bringing an unknowing victim under the domination of the manipulator, often using deception, and using the victim to serve their own purposes

One aspect of this is, I saw pictures of her in the courtroom, sneering. Never a thought of remorse or an understanding of what she did was wrong...until the verdict was read. She was forlorn. Hopefully a 20 year term will keep that look on her
I used to think you support the law and our constitution. I guess you just pick and choose when to care. Sad

Let me help you:

Power and control in abusive relationships (or controlling behaviour or coercive control) is the way that abusers gain and maintain control over a victim for an abusive purpose such as psychological, physical, sexual or financialabuse.

- Wikipedia

Psychological manipulation is a type of social influence that aims to change the behavior or perception of others through abusive, deceptive, or underhanded tactics.[1] By advancing the interests of the manipulator, often at another's expense, such methods could be considered exploitative, abusive, devious, and deceptive. The process of manipulation involves bringing an unknowing victim under the domination of the manipulator, often using deception, and using the victim to serve their own purposes
Lmao please read up on the case. Thanks.

Yes!!!!!! I don't think the charge is accurate but she is a creepy sociopath who has probably slipped under everyone's radar for a long time.
It's a whole new area for law enforcement ... all they can usually do is put the threats on file.
Sad ending though.

I used to think you support the law and our constitution. I guess you just pick and choose when to care. Sad
She basically took his own will away. She manipulated this boy so he would take his own life. The only other diposition that I would have wanted was her being confined to a mental instu=itution. But, then she would have been around other distressed individuals. THEY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SAFE with her aound. YOu can admit that.

Participating in one is a crime

Ask Dr Kevorkian
words aren't participating.
Your ass gets on here and screams about th right attacking liberty and shit and here you are shitting on it all. Emotional basket case.
Sad

She basically took his own will away. She manipulated this boy so he would take his own life. The only other diposition that I would have wanted was her being confined to a mental instu=itution. But, then she would have been around other distressed individuals. THEY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SAFE with her aound. YOu can admit that.
For gawd sakes READ ABOUT THE CASE

The girl was also heavily mediated. She is probably a sociopath but that isn't against the law.
Dociety is safer with her behind bars.
That has nothing to do with the law! Can you not see the precedent this sets? BTW, she was ill as well!
Not ill...EVIL
So her illnesses don't matter but his do? She was heavily medicated. Maybe you should dive into the case!
And really, none of that matters because what she did was LEGAL
If she had ignored him and not told anyone ...even that I could understand. So what if she was medicated lol

Ask Dr Kevorkian
Your ass gets on here and screams about th right attacking liberty and shit and here you are shitting on it all. Emotional basket case.
Sad

Of course they are

What if she said....Unless you kill this teacher, I will not be your girlfriend any more

Are those just words or is she an accessory to murder?

Ask Dr Kevorkian
Sad

Of course they are

What if she said....Unless you kill this teacher, I will not be your girlfriend any more

Are those just words or is she an accessory to murder?
Murder is a crime!

This entire thread is silly. If she would have said nothing at all, he would be here today. There is no question she prompted the death of this boy.

Manslaughter involves reckless endangerment. What she did was callous and reckless
She participated in the suicide

She is guilty
Guilty of what crime?

Manslaughter
Manslaughter is killing someone genius.
Just like the judge, the law is not on your side

Forum List

Back