Girl found guilty for boyfriend for killing himself

I don't know enough about the case but,

While Roy took "significant actions of his own" to take his own life, Carter's instruction to get back in the truck constituted wanton and reckless conduct, the judge said. Even though she knew he was in the truck, she didn't take action to help him by calling the police or family, Moniz said.

involuntary manslaughter
And that isn't illegal.

She should kill herself next for being so fucking stupid. Definite Darwin Award candidate.

The girl was also heavily mediated. She is probably a sociopath but that isn't against the law.

I don't know enough about the case but,

While Roy took "significant actions of his own" to take his own life, Carter's instruction to get back in the truck constituted wanton and reckless conduct, the judge said. Even though she knew he was in the truck, she didn't take action to help him by calling the police or family, Moniz said.

involuntary manslaughter
And that isn't illegal.
Is it illegal to cause someones death? Yes. She caused it by telling him to get back in the car and DO IT. He was a fragile person and the one he most cared for was telling him to end it all.

This girl is rotten to the core. If she would have just not talked, he would be here today.

doubtful with a mindset like that anything could have sent him into this mindset. Esp. if he was taking prescribed meds for his issue.

What if she had texted him that unless he killed another person, she would no longer be his girlfriend?
That would be accessory to murder

In this case she texted that unless he killed himself, she would no longer be his girlfriend
Makes her an accessory to the suicide....in this case voluntary manslaughter

Fuck the law. Let's let emotion rule our society.
great idea you statist retards. I hope you guys never mention govt overreach again.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
What if she had texted him that unless he killed another person, she would no longer be his girlfriend?
That would be accessory to murder

In this case she texted that unless he killed himself, she would no longer be his girlfriend
Makes her an accessory to the suicide....in this case voluntary manslaughter
Suicide isn't a crime. Apples and oranges

This is on the boundary of what is and what is not legal. But I think the law should be changed, so that a person urging another to commit suicide is held accountable in the law. This was cyberbullying.

I agree...I'm on the fence about this...she should not be liable for his death...BUT...there is something terribly broken in a person who would urge another repeatedly to kill themselves - at the very least aiding and abetting.

The girl was also heavily mediated. She is probably a sociopath but that isn't against the law.
Dociety is safer with her behind bars.
That has nothing to do with the law! Can you not see the precedent this sets? BTW, she was ill as well!
Not ill...EVIL
So her illnesses don't matter but his do? She was heavily medicated. Maybe you should dive into the case!
And really, none of that matters because what she did was LEGAL

Forum List

Back