Girl, 4, Raped After Being Abducted from Chester County, Pennsylvania, Home

This was something that happened locally. Crazy stuff.

Anyway. From the piece...

Guzman-Garcia allegedly abducted the girl after tapping on her bedroom window. The girl's parents noticed she was missing about 3:30 a.m. Her father found Guzman-Garcia allegedly sexually assaulting his daughter some 50 yards from their home, the DA's office said.

He was born in Mexico, according to the criminal complaint. The DA's office said he is a U.S. citizen.

Continued - Girl, 4, Abducted from Chesco Home, Raped; Suspect Caught
Where he came from is irrelevant. Similar crimes have been perpetrated by our own home-grown miscreants.

If he was not let in, this rape would not have occurred. This American child would not be scarred for life.

YOur defense of the child rapist is noted.

Why are you defending this child rapist?

The rest of us think all child rapists are sick assholes who deserve to be dropped into a dark hole for the rest of their lives- regardless of whether they were born in Mexico- or born in Kansas.

Why don't you?

Your attempt to distract from the issue, ie the way we are importing large numbers of rapists, is a very vile move on your part.

I have answered the fake bullshit question you just asked, many many times before.

It is not credible that you have never heard the answer.

Why are you lying to protect child rapists?

That little girl will grow up despising democrats for fighting Trump on his immigration policies.

We don't have enough child rapists. We must import some.

His defense will be, they were in love.

What I have learned here at USMB from conservatives:

The only ones raping children are Mexicans, Muslims and Queers.

It must be so- because the only time Conservatives start a thread about child sex abuse is if the attacker can be called Mexican, Muslim or Queer.

Raped by her straight white father? Wont' see a Conservative thread here at USMB about that.

This stupidity has been answer many, many, many times before.

Yet you re post it, as though it has not, to defend this child rapist.

You are vile.

Why are you okay with vile sick asshole child rapists as long as they are not Mexican or Muslim or gay?

What kind of vile asshole are you?

Nothing I said, gives you the slightest reason to pretend to think that.

YOu are the vile asshole here.

The only time Conservatives start a thread about child sex abuse is if the attacker can be called Mexican, Muslim or Queer.
Raped by her straight white father? Wont' see a Conservative thread here at USMB about that.

There were no children raped by their father in my news feed today, sorry. Only this one.

Had it not been the irony of Father's day, and had I not been reflecting on the joys of parenthood when I read the story, I likely wouldn't have even posted a thread. I never start threads around here. It really had nothing to do with the criminal's nationality. I snipped from the report so as to respect the sources copyright to the entirety of the piece.

And don't make me explain myself again, punk.

The DA's office said he is a U.S. citizen.
time to revoke his citizenship

Yes. EVER TIME some naturalized "citizen" gives US an excuse, revoke and deport. Such be standard operation procedure.

Why would you just want to deport a child rapist- rather than throw him in prison for the rest of his life?

Well, if you want to talk about what I WANT, a rapist of a 4 year old child should be executed and then his dead body shipped back to the shithole he came from.

BUT, legally speaking, he should serve his time and then be sent home. Perhaps with the understanding that he should never return. Even if a dem is president.

Yes. EVER TIME some naturalized "citizen" gives US an excuse, revoke and deport. Such be standard operation procedure.

Why would you just want to deport a child rapist- rather than throw him in prison for the rest of his life?

Well, if you want to talk about what I WANT, a rapist of a 4 year old child should be executed and then his dead body shipped back to the shithole he came from.

BUT, legally speaking, he should serve his time and then be sent home. Perhaps with the understanding that he should never return. Even if a dem is president.

Oh good- I am glad you changed your mind about just deporting a child rapist without any punishment.

Oh good- I am glad you changed your mind about just deporting a child rapist without any punishment.

Your pretense of confusing over me making a general comment, a comment that is clearly NOT limited to this specific case,

is noted and dismissed as boring and stupid.

Do you have any other defenses for the Child Rapists?

It must be so- because the only time Conservatives start a thread about child sex abuse is if the attacker can be called Mexican, Muslim or Queer.

I've posted threads about hetero white male citizens killing people and I get attacked. Apparently there's a level of approval there if they are hetero...check, white....check, male...check, and citizens...check. At least benign looking the other way.

The only time Conservatives start a thread about child sex abuse is if the attacker can be called Mexican, Muslim or Queer.

And don't make me explain myself again, punk.

punk? LOL- I just find it amusing that I 'forced' you to explain yourself......

Good filibustering. Probably the best possible defense of the child rapist and the policies that brought him here, you can do.

punk? LOL- I just find it amusing that I 'forced' you to explain yourself......

If you make an unjustified claim like you did in a thread that I offered for discussion, then, yes. I'm obligated to correct it. That's what men do.

Get back in your hole.

I've posted threads about hetero white male citizens killing people and I get attacked. Apparently there's a level of approval there if they are hetero...check, white....check, male...check, and citizens...check. At least benign looking the other way.

I've seen those threads.

You try to make an equivalency between the crimes committed by various celebrated groups, such as illegals, and those by white straight males.

Ever time, conservatives point out the difference and then "attack" you for being to dim or dishonest to admit it.

Why are you lying to protect child rapists?

I wanna know why the dad caught this asshole in the act and said asshole still breathes?
Because we all know how things would have ended up going in a situation like this one. Sadly, if her dad had gone after the word that I can't say, a glass window would have then be placed in between the girl and her dad for who knows how long.

God bless you and her and her family always!!!

Holly

How sad to watch the brain-dead right politicize such a horrific and inhumane attack on a 4 year old girl.

tmimn.gif

This was something that happened locally. Crazy stuff.

Anyway. From the piece...

Guzman-Garcia allegedly abducted the girl after tapping on her bedroom window. The girl's parents noticed she was missing about 3:30 a.m. Her father found Guzman-Garcia allegedly sexually assaulting his daughter some 50 yards from their home, the DA's office said.

He was born in Mexico, according to the criminal complaint. The DA's office said he is a U.S. citizen.

Continued - Girl, 4, Abducted from Chesco Home, Raped; Suspect Caught

So the only conclusion we can draw is that all 100 million Mexicans are child rapists
This girl wouldnt have been raped if your side wasnt so keen on bringing illegals in and giving them citizenship. You people have created a nightmare.
Great, let's see your evidence this piece of shit rapist was here illegally........

Forum List

Back