Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

She was fired for reposting a supposed offensive tweet on social media. The tweet in question is in the article.

Guess I won't be watching the Mandalorian anymore...

By the way, what ever happened to equal rights for women?

The private sector doesn't guarantee you freedom of speech on their dime.

Are you stupid, or what?
Their dime?

She wasn't posting AT WORK or on a WORK PC.

Fail
Standard employment contract includes conduct unbecoming OFF THE JOB.
Go talk to that ex Chiefs coach if you’re confused by the concept.
Her statement was HISTORICAL FACT.

You CLEARLY have no knowledge of history.
She was accurate in describing how Jews were treated in Nazi Germany.
She was delusional and offensive in comparing Republicans in America today with Jews in Germany then.
You fucking idiot.
really? explain how the methods being advocated by liberals differ from Nazi Germany

Do you think you can go into a restaurant and give a speech or lecture on racism or any other subject?
She wasn't in a restaurant. She wasn't on set. She wasn't on a Disney computer.

Next dumbass comparison?

She was fired for reposting a supposed offensive tweet on social media. The tweet in question is in the article.

Are you stupid, or what?
Their dime?

Fail

She was delusional and offensive in comparing Republicans in America today with Jews in Germany then.
You fucking idiot.
really? explain how the methods being advocated by liberals differ from Nazi Germany

Do you think you can go into a restaurant and give a speech or lecture on racism or any other subject?
actually you can until the management orders you out what won't happen is getting arrested for your speech

Truth telling is the gravest of all sins in the Reich.

Are you stupid, or what?
Their dime?

Fail

You fucking idiot.

actually you can until the management orders you out what won't happen is getting arrested for your speech
You’ll absolutely get arrested for trespass if you don’t leave private property when requested.

she posted absolving nazis. That a bad thing to you snooks?
I dont think you have very good reading comprehension skills

She was blaming all of german society for producing the nazi soldiers

What most people don't realize was the Gestapo wasn't as many agents/officers as people think, it relied on Germans informing on Germans to perform their work.
Nobody doesn’t realize that.
No, of course this board is full of fucking idiots who don’t know history. That’s why they’re all sucking Donald Trump’s cock.
You babbling nonsense in response to babbling nonsense that you already posted? I see unfounded insults hurled at Trump supporters with no substance. Pathetic.
Yes, you are. You and all your Trump cocksucking friends who would toss our democracy and happily encourage a fascist regime in America. Fuck you.

A cockgobbler says what?

You are a fucking moron, right up there with SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

Any destruction of our REPUBLIC will come from the left, not the right.

You’re an idiot with zero understanding of the themes of Orwell’s 1984 if you are seriously trying to use it as analogous to this situation. If Orwell were here, he’d smack your stupid silly face.
You are very angry and insulting towards anyone here who dis agrees with you

didnt you ever learn how to be civil?
I feel no compulsion to be civil to hateful insurrectionists or their supporters and apologists. Go fuck yourself and choke on the results.

I'll bet a bundle you were voted your High School's "Most Congenial". Sweetness just rolls from your tongue.

This is as ignorant as it is stupid.

She wasn't fired because of her gender.

you

Are you stupid, or what?
Their dime?

Fail

You fucking idiot.

You’ll absolutely get arrested for trespass if you don’t leave private property when requested.
you wont get arrested for what you said like in Europe.

What most people don't realize was the Gestapo wasn't as many agents/officers as people think, it relied on Germans informing on Germans to perform their work.
No, of course this board is full of fucking idiots who don’t know history. That’s why they’re all sucking Donald Trump’s cock.
You babbling nonsense in response to babbling nonsense that you already posted? I see unfounded insults hurled at Trump supporters with no substance. Pathetic.
Yes, you are. You and all your Trump cocksucking friends who would toss our democracy and happily encourage a fascist regime in America. Fuck you.

A cockgobbler says what?

TM, I assume

Do you even know what a FASCIST REGIME is? Hun, that would be the communist dictators in office now aka the BIDEN ADMINISTRATION destroying peoples livelihoods with executive orders. Maybe you need to get a dictionary instead of hurling unfounded idiotic insults at trump supporters who have used these big words to describe biden that you are copying and pasting but obviously don't understand their meaning.

Last edited:

A cockgobbler says what?

The only significant challenges to the health of our Republic have come from scum like you, scum that you adore. Fuck you.
You are so militant. I hope the FBI is watching your psychopathic ass

A cockgobbler says what?

TM, I assume
No way lol

A cockgobbler says what?

The only significant challenges to the health of our Republic have come from scum like you, scum that you adore. Fuck you.
You are so militant. I hope the FBI is watching your psychopathic ass
Why do you think I’m on this board, and Parler, and 4chan, et al.? I’m reporting on you Trump cocksucking anti-American terrorists to the FBI.

The problem with todays society is that most of them haven't read the book 1984 (if they did, they'd probably reject the message or wonder or loud "what's so wrong about that?"), and, most don't understand the history of fascism in Europe.

Europeans know of it. Which is why even Macron has spoken out against the "woke" culture of the U.S. It's also a big reason why the U.S risks losing it's key allies in Europe and most certainly in the Far East, and the Mid East.

Destroying ones career or future is, in effect, eliminating their freedom of speech. Giving in to the weak, keyboard mob who wouldn't really fight for anything in the literal sense, ensures the silencing of open expression. It definitely has unintended consequences.

It goes beyond military support; though of course this is vital. It has to do with principled support. If the West doesn't speak out against China, Russia, N Korea and other such nations, we will not have a leg to stand on. Other nations in their orbit are not feeling warm and fuzzy about America embracing Cancel Culture.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

I disagree. 1984 is in fact the party platform of the democrats - their "how to" guide.

This is yet another example of sensitive leftists and for the Jewish poster here she is a traitor 100%. What Gina said is 100% accurate and relevant. Disney is a leftist organization. Shame on you!

Actually, what she said wasn't accurate at all.

This is what she said.

Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors… even by children.

“Because history is edited, most people today don’t realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views?

Well, a whole lot of problems with that statement.

First was that German Anti-Semitism didn't start with the Nazis... Really, it goes back centuries. Martin Luther (The father of the German Church) wrote a book called "The Jews and their Lies"

Second, There was public disapproval of some of the more radical things the Nazis did. For instance, after Kristallnacht (the night of the broken glass), public opinion was horrified by what the Nazis did to Jewish shop owners. After that, the Nazis did a lot of what they did in secret.

Third- and here's the important one... If you were a German Jew in Germany or Austria, you had a pretty good chance of surviving the war. Most of them fled the country before the war started. Most of the Jews killed in the Holocaust were from Poland or eastern European Axis nations who were happy to turn them over. Killing them didn't become a war aim until Jan. 1942 at the Wansee conference.

Fourth, if anyone are the Nazi analogs in modern culture, it isn't the people who are pushing back agasint Trump and his MAGAts, it's the MAGAts themselves.

Also, this isn't the first time she's said something stupid on social media, and Disney just doesn't want the bother. Who can blame them.
1) I had actual relatives who were there and as described to me she is 100% accurate.

2) What she said was an opinion and only offensive to leftists who decided to cancel her.

3) Many German Jews lost everything you are wrong again.

4) Her point is that the News Entertainment Media has turned neighbor vs neighbor. Hell family member vs family member even.

5) The point is she didn’t say anything illegal or offensive. She is cancelled because leftists like you are easily offended.
She is cancelled because she is popular among a fan base SJW’s hate. Their goal is to destroy pop culture just because they can. Disney caved because they are looking for a government bail out and don’t want to rock the boat. Washington can give them more money than their fan base can so fans are expendable. People need to stop supporting the entertainment industry and giving them your money.

Forum List

Back