Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

She was fired for reposting a supposed offensive tweet on social media. The tweet in question is in the article.

Guess I won't be watching the Mandalorian anymore...

By the way, what ever happened to equal rights for women?

what’s that about “cancel culture”?

she posted absolving nazis. That a bad thing to you snooks?
Your comprehension skills are non existent.

The problem with todays society is that most of them haven't read the book 1984 (if they did, they'd probably reject the message or wonder or loud "what's so wrong about that?"), and, most don't understand the history of fascism in Europe.

Europeans know of it. Which is why even Macron has spoken out against the "woke" culture of the U.S. It's also a big reason why the U.S risks losing it's key allies in Europe and most certainly in the Far East, and the Mid East.

Destroying ones career or future is, in effect, eliminating their freedom of speech. Giving in to the weak, keyboard mob who wouldn't really fight for anything in the literal sense, ensures the silencing of open expression. It definitely has unintended consequences.

It goes beyond military support; though of course this is vital. It has to do with principled support. If the West doesn't speak out against China, Russia, N Korea and other such nations, we will not have a leg to stand on. Other nations in their orbit are not feeling warm and fuzzy about America embracing Cancel Culture.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

She was fired for reposting a supposed offensive tweet on social media. The tweet in question is in the article.

The private sector doesn't guarantee you freedom of speech on their dime.

Are you stupid, or what?

Are you stupid, or what?
Freedom of speech is not the OP's issue.

She has the equal right to be a fucking idiot on social media, and the equal right to face the consequences of her speech.

The problem with todays society is that most of them haven't read the book 1984 (if they did, they'd probably reject the message or wonder or loud "what's so wrong about that?"), and, most don't understand the history of fascism in Europe.

Europeans know of it. Which is why even Macron has spoken out against the "woke" culture of the U.S. It's also a big reason why the U.S risks losing it's key allies in Europe and most certainly in the Far East, and the Mid East.

Destroying ones career or future is, in effect, eliminating their freedom of speech. Giving in to the weak, keyboard mob who wouldn't really fight for anything in the literal sense, ensures the silencing of open expression. It definitely has unintended consequences.

It goes beyond military support; though of course this is vital. It has to do with principled support. If the West doesn't speak out against China, Russia, N Korea and other such nations, we will not have a leg to stand on. Other nations in their orbit are not feeling warm and fuzzy about America embracing Cancel Culture.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

The private sector doesn't guarantee your freedom of speech. Do you understand the concept?

She posted a tweet about how Nazis need the people to enable them, not advocating them.

It's a warning, not a statement of support.

You’re an idiot with zero understanding of the themes of Orwell’s 1984 if you are seriously trying to use it as analogous to this situation. If Orwell were here, he’d smack your stupid silly face.

I dont think you have very good reading comprehension skills

She was blaming all of german society for producing the nazi soldiers

What most people don't realize was the Gestapo wasn't as many agents/officers as people think, it relied on Germans informing on Germans to perform their work.

She has the equal right to be a fucking idiot on social media, and the equal right to face the consequences of her speech.
What was idiotic about her statement?

What most people don't realize was the Gestapo wasn't as many agents/officers as people think, it relied on Germans informing on Germans to perform their work.
Nobody doesn’t realize that.

Are you stupid, or what?
Their dime?

She wasn't posting AT WORK or on a WORK PC.

Fail

Nobody doesn’t realize that.
No, of course this board is full of fucking idiots who don’t know history. That’s why they’re all sucking Donald Trump’s cock.

Her tweet was 100% accurate ya moron.

Are you stupid, or what?
Their dime?

She wasn't posting AT WORK or on a WORK PC.

Fail
Standard employment contract includes conduct unbecoming OFF THE JOB.
Go talk to that ex Chiefs coach if you’re confused by the concept.

She was NOT absolving Nazi you bootlicking Biden Loon

Take a handful of your meds Loon

Forum List

Back