Ghostbusters Review by Milo Yianopoulous......Ghostbusting through political correctness...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Milo is a new phenomenon......he is everything the left says they want a lefty to be...but he is a hard core conservative......here he dissects why the new Ghostbusters movie is bad.....and it has a lot to do with the leftism of hollywood......

Teenage Boys With Tits: Here's My Problem With Ghostbusters - Breitbart

Mostly, it’s a lack of intelligence. In the original movie, the bad guys weren’t actually the ghosts — everybody loves Slimer and the Marshmallow Man. No, the bad guys were the clueless bureaucrats in the government, who set off a supernatural crisis through bumbling and red tape.

In this film, by contrast, the enemy is all men, while the government ends up playing dad. Every man in the movie is a combination of malevolent and moronic. The chick ‘busters shame the mayor so much they end up getting government funding at the end. Like all feminists, they can only survive by sucking on the teat of Big Government.

------

Let’s focus on how this movie will be interrogated by audiences: its style and politics. The weak, Twitter-style feminist quips come off as lame, unfunny, and resentful. This is especially puzzling in light of the women in the original movies, who captured the range of tough broads one finds in New York City.

----

Patty is the worst of the lot. The actress is spectacularly unappealing, even relative to the rest of the odious cast. But it’s her flat-as-a-pancake black stylings that ought to have irritated the SJWs. I don’t get offended by such things, but they should.

Ghostbusters, the film acting as standard bearer for the social justice left, is full of female characters that are simply stand-ins for men plus a black character worthy of a minstrel show. Remember, the original film not only represented women well, but also had Winston Zeddemore, the character with his feet most firmly on the ground in the entire movie.

I saw the trailer. It was appalling. You know the movie stinks when they can't even cobble together some good scenes for a preview. This is the first time I've read any of Milo's stuff. What a fun writer!

I saw the trailer. It was appalling. You know the movie stinks when they can't even cobble together some good scenes for a preview. This is the first time I've read any of Milo's stuff. What a fun writer!

It's the sort of rehash you know is going to be a bad movie!

You should see him interviewed......or giving a speech on a college campus.....

At some level, those female actresses have to know that they were only cast because they're women.

What an insult - Hollywood didn't have enough faith in them to create a new, original movie around them.

Oh well, it's a paycheck.

And that is also the thing with Marvel changing out white guy heroes with minorities.........I could care less that they want heroes that are minorities...what is should be insulting...that they can't write good, compelling original stories with these minority characters............that would mean they have to be creative.....where they are just lazy, social justice bullies.....

Why can't they create a whole new superhero character out of a black, teenage girl......why do they have to just replace the white guy Tony Stark? Because they don't have the talent to write good stories and to create compelling stories...that's why....

At some level, those female actresses have to know that they were only cast because they're women.

What an insult - Hollywood didn't have enough faith in them to create a new, original movie around them.

Oh well, it's a paycheck.

And that is also the thing with Marvel changing out white guy heroes with minorities.........I could care less that they want heroes that are minorities...what is should be insulting...that they can't write good, compelling original stories with these minority characters............that would mean they have to be creative.....where they are just lazy, social justice bullies.....

Why can't they create a whole new superhero character out of a black, teenage girl......why do they have to just replace the white guy Tony Stark? Because they don't have the talent to write good stories and to create compelling stories...that's why....
Actress Michelle Rodriguez once pointed this out and was so attacked by the PC zealots that she spent the next couple of weeks apologizing.

These people just love keeping standards as low as possible. What an insult.

One of the big problems in Hollywood today is lack of creative thinking it seems like all they do now is just remake old movies and reboot old tv shows.
lol. are you under the impressions the 1984 ghostbusters was original?

One of the big problems in Hollywood today is lack of creative thinking it seems like all they do now is just remake old movies and reboot old tv shows.
If your asking do I think it was the first movie about ghost no I don't. But it does seem most of what Hollywood puts out now are remakes, reboots, and sequels.

If your asking do I think it was the first movie about ghost no I don't. But it does seem most of what Hollywood puts out now are remakes, reboots, and sequels.
no i mean ghostbusters was not the first ghostusters to appear on screen

Yep. Next up... King Kong and Blade Runner.

Forum List

Back