ghaddafi is dead thread

obama%2Brambo.jpg

printobamaec66da6a1f_1.jpg

First Bin Laden and now Gadhafi.

Good job, Obama.

:lol::lol:

I heard Obama found a cure for AIDS.

Well....which way do you want it California Girl? You can't play it safe your whole life

Should Obama have supported the rebels or not? Gadhafi was slaughtering the rebels until the west stepped in. Should he have allowed Gadhafi to put down the uprising or was he right to support NATO in allowing the rebels to get him?

My guess is you would condemn him regardless of his decision

Good job, Obama.

Please show me where Obama should get the credit for this, dickspit.

Don't be such a racist. Obama went to Libya and killed Gaddafi, just like he went to Pakistan and killed Osama. He does this stuff in his spare time, while Governing America. He's like every superhero rolled into one. Isn't he awesome! :lol:

Damn, just damn.

The guy was a despotic ruler, but his entertainment value was off the charts.

And that Wardrobe........

Obama really has changed the game.

When he came in, he immediately made getting Bin Laden a top priority. Bush had said that he didn't care that much about getting Bin Laden.

Then Obama went to Cairo and made a speech at Cairo University about the need for democracy in the Middle East. A week later, Hezbollah who had been leading in the polls before, lost the election in Lebanon. Then a month later, we have the Green revolution in Iran. Then two years later, the Arab Spring.

Obama destroyed AQ's mythology of the war mongering America. He presented a different face to the Arab world. Much different than Bush-Cheney.

Now we have Obama working with our allies to defeat Gadhafi. Obama, like Bush Sr. and Clinton, gets it. You can't go to war without help from your allies.

And like the war in the Balkans, we didn't lose a single American soldier.

It's a bit of a stretch to credit Obama for this one, but have at it. Barry's gonna need all the help he can get in about a year, so if this gets him an extra vote or two it I'm okay with it. Won't be enough but what the heck.

On a related note, with this dirtbag dead it means Gene Simmons takes over the # 1 spot for ugliest male on the planet.

Obama really has changed the game.

When he came in, he immediately made getting Bin Laden a top priority. Bush had said that he didn't care that much about getting Bin Laden.

Then Obama went to Cairo and made a speech at Cairo University about the need for democracy in the Middle East. A week later, Hezbollah who had been leading in the polls before, lost the election in Lebanon. Then a month later, we have the Green revolution in Iran. Then two years later, the Arab Spring.

Obama destroyed AQ's mythology of the war mongering America. He presented a different face to the Arab world. Much different than Bush-Cheney.

Now we have Obama working with our allies to defeat Gadhafi. Obama, like Bush Sr. and Clinton, gets it. You can't go to war without help from your allies.

And like the war in the Balkans, we didn't lose a single American soldier.

Jesus man take the kneepads off.

Obama did everything to let Obama live the life of luxury.

Thank god we had Panetta.

It's a bit of a stretch to credit Obama for this one, but have at it. Barry's gonna need all the help he can get in about a year, so if this gets him an extra vote or two it I'm okay with it. Won't be enough but what the heck.

On a related note, with this dirtbag dead it means Gene Simmons takes over the # 1 spot for ugliest male on the planet.

Time to herd some cats

So Republicans....which is it?

Should Obama have allowed Gadhafi to squash the rebels?

Was he right in supporting NATO in protecting the rebels?

Come on boys....you can do it....give us a position

Good job, Obama.

Please show me where Obama should get the credit for this, dickspit.

If Obama had not decided to support the rebels in Libya, would Qaddafi be dead?

Considering NATO was involved, and Brittan and France and others were flying support missions, who knows... maybe... maybe not. But giving Obama direct credit for this is ridiculous. He was a supporting actor, just like anyone else not actually part of the Libyan rebel forces.

Forum List

Back