ghaddafi is dead thread

It's a bit of a stretch to credit Obama for this one, but have at it. Barry's gonna need all the help he can get in about a year, so if this gets him an extra vote or two it I'm okay with it. Won't be enough but what the heck.

On a related note, with this dirtbag dead it means Gene Simmons takes over the # 1 spot for ugliest male on the planet.

Time to herd some cats

So Republicans....which is it?

Should Obama have allowed Gadhafi to squash the rebels?

Was he right in supporting NATO in protecting the rebels?

Come on boys....you can do it....give us a position

So, in the libtards minds... 'supporting NATO' is the same as "OBAMA GOT QUADAFFI!!!!!!"

Interesting how the mind of a libtard works... or doesn't in this case.

First Bin Laden and now Gadhafi.

Good job, Obama.

Please show me where Obama should get the credit for this, dickspit.

If Obama had not decided to support the rebels in Libya, would Qaddafi be dead?

Yes.

The US did very little, compared to the Brits and the French. But please do continue to lie in order to steal other people's victories and claim them for your Messiah. Dickhead.

Last edited:

Good job, Obama.

:lol::lol:

I heard Obama found a cure for AIDS.

Well....which way do you want it California Girl? You can't play it safe your whole life

Should Obama have supported the rebels or not? Gadhafi was slaughtering the rebels until the west stepped in. Should he have allowed Gadhafi to put down the uprising or was he right to support NATO in allowing the rebels to get him?

My guess is you would condemn him regardless of his decision

obama had nothing to do with it. The entire Libyan operation was primarily French and Italian NATO forces. Is obama gonna lie about this TOO!

The rebel forces are Al Quaeda and Muslim Brotherhood.
Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links - Telegraph

Terrorist Op-Ed: Libya's Al Qaeda Rebel Commander Writes Column for Britain's Progressive Media

Let Gadhafi slaughter the rebels. We should be the LAST nation to care whether he did that or not.

Once AGAIN, the United States comes down firmly on the side of muslim terrorists.

october-2011-phone-image.n.jpg

It's a bit of a stretch to credit Obama for this one, but have at it. Barry's gonna need all the help he can get in about a year, so if this gets him an extra vote or two it I'm okay with it. Won't be enough but what the heck.

On a related note, with this dirtbag dead it means Gene Simmons takes over the # 1 spot for ugliest male on the planet.

Time to herd some cats

So, in the libtards minds... 'supporting NATO' is the same as "OBAMA GOT QUADAFFI!!!!!!"

You guys can't handle the truth.

Obama changed the game.

And guess what? He's going to kick your ass next year.

Time to herd some cats

There is a parallel here.

Bush 1 promised to help the rebels kill Saddam and didn't follow through.

Obama promised to help the rebels kill Quaddafi and followed through.

Time to herd some cats

Hate to inform you, but as President of the United States, Obama is defacto leader of the free world. The US says stay out of Libya.....NATO would have stayed out

:lol::lol:

I heard Obama found a cure for AIDS.

Well....which way do you want it California Girl? You can't play it safe your whole life

Should Obama have supported the rebels or not? Gadhafi was slaughtering the rebels until the west stepped in. Should he have allowed Gadhafi to put down the uprising or was he right to support NATO in allowing the rebels to get him?

My guess is you would condemn him regardless of his decision

obama had nothing to do with it. The entire Libyan operation was primarily French and Italian NATO forces. Is obama gonna lie about this TOO!

The rebel forces are Al Quaeda and Muslim Brotherhood.
Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links - Telegraph

Terrorist Op-Ed: Libya's Al Qaeda Rebel Commander Writes Column for Britain's Progressive Media

Let Gadhafi slaughter the rebels. We should be the LAST nation to care whether he did that or not.

Once AGAIN, the United States comes down firmly on the side of muslim terrorists.

Do you mean the US was not at war with Libya like Republicans claimed? How did the Republicans vote on supporting military actions in Libya?

If Obama told NATO to stay out of Libya, they would have stayed out. If Obama had listened to Republicans, Gadhafi would still be alive

Once again, Obama comes out ahead in executing his foreign policy. Another major victory with no US loss of life

If he had listened to Republicans.....Qadhafi would still be in power and the revolution would have been crushed

If what you are saying is that obama made the world a little bit safer for muslim terrorists, yes I have to agree with you.

Libya will become Afghanistan under the Taliban. Good job for the muslim president.

If Obama had not decided to support the rebels in Libya, would Qaddafi be dead?

Yes.

The US did very little, compared to the Brits and the French.

Oh my how the worm has turned! a couple months ago all we heard were cons bitching about how the US was leading the operation, flying all the sorties etc...

Now we did "very little".

How convenient. Stupid bitch.

Time to herd some cats

Sure he was right. Why not? Can you envision any U.S. president post Pan AM 103 not supporting it? Of course not.

But to add another notch on his teleprompter next to Osama's over it is, again, a stretch in my opinion. And what about other country's presidents, PMs, etc. who also supported NATO? Can they claim the kill outright for themselves, or should everyone divide it up, take a percentage of the credit so all can bask in the glow?

Good job, Obama.

Tooooooooooooooooooooooo easy!

He did what.....

NO REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT
COULD MANAGE!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaZzwA2UizA]T.R.R | Libya_ Serbia_ Iraq... Libya- Become US President_ Declare War! - YouTube[/ame]

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Last edited:
Time to herd some cats

Hate to inform you, but as President of the United States, Obama is defacto leader of the free world. The US says stay out of Libya.....NATO would have stayed out

Again, being the President of the US does NOT give you control of NATO.

As for the bolded statement above... nonsense. NATO began actions without the US. French were in first, followed by the Brits, then the US. GOOGLE is your friend.

Forum List

Back