Getting cancelled by Trump supporters

It wasn’t addressed to you. I don’t seek your attention. You desperately seek mine.

:itsok:
It needn’t be addressed to me, you moron. It was a reply to your post on a message board. Look around, you hapless imbecile. Lots of people do it. :abgg2q.jpg:

And again, repeating your lie will never substantiate it. I am not seeking your attention at all. Your narcissism is showing.

All I’m doing is mocking you for your ongoing cowardice. As you know.

Meanwhile, you continue to evade doing the one thing that would end what you started: phrase your faux “question” in the form of a legitimate question.

It wasn’t addressed to you. I don’t seek your attention. You desperately seek mine. :itsok:
It needn’t be addressed to me, you moron. It was a reply to your post on a message board. Look around, you hapless imbecile. Lots of people do it. :abgg2q.jpg:

And again, repeating your lie will never substantiate it. I am not seeking your attention at all. Your narcissism is showing.

Meanwhile, you continue to evade doing the one thing that would end what you started: phrase your faux “question” in the form of a legitimate question.

It wasn’t addressed to you. I don’t seek your attention. You desperately seek mine. :itsok:
Zzz

It appears that these people are not really into actual issues.

As he says, Trump is their retribution. Their primal scream. Their big FUCK YOU to the country. They think they've been victimized. Their miserable lives are all the fault of someone else.

The last thing they'll do is look in the mirror, just like their ruler.
You dumbass fucktard, we either have equal law, or no law at all.

You call it. What's it gonna be?

Clearly that's not the case. After initiating contact over nothing, you've been going on and on about nothing for days.
False. I replied to you. You imitated it. 👍

Meanwhile:

You’re still going about nothing. What a sad, pathetic life you have. :laugh:
Nah. I’m just exposing you for what you are. As you know. You’re a pussy and a liar.

But it could all be over. All you’d have to do, as you also know, is to phrase your faux “question” in the form of a legitimate question.

But you won’t. You cowards never man up.

Nah. I’m just exposing you for what you are.
The only thing you have exposed is how pathetic you are for this. Most troll jobs don’t last long. But not you. You’ve gone with this nonsense for days and you have single-handedly exposed yourself as the truly pathetic loser that you are. Holy shit this is sad. :laughing0301:

The only thing you have exposed is how pathetic you are for this. Most troll jobs don’t last long. But not you. You’ve gone with this nonsense for days and you have single-handedly exposed yourself as the truly pathetic loser that you are. Holy shit this is sad. :laughing0301:
You’ve replied to each post. You’ve feigned indignation. And you’ve lied compulsively. And you’ve done so for days!

I enjoy exposing frauds like you. But I have to admit, you’ve helped expose yourself magnificently. You remain the loser and the coward.

But it could all be over. All you’d have to do, as you also know, is to phrase your faux “question” in the form of a legitimate question.

And you’ve confirmed my prediction that you won’t ever man up. :auiqs.jpg:

You’ve replied to each post.
If you really want to embarrass yourself, I don’t have a problem allowing you to do so.

I said from the beginning that you’re clearly just trying to argue about nothing because you’re bored. You initiated this. This is what you wanted. And you’ve demonstrated very clearly how pathetic of a loser you really are.

Congratulations. :clap:

I think/hope the Republican party will eventually come to its senses. However I think it will take another election cycle of Trump losing before they really figure it out.

As much as I disagree with the GOP, I acknowledge that the country is better when they’re sensible to keep a check on the Democratic Party.

The way BRICS is growing, I don't know if there's going to be many more elections cycles before the dollar becomes useless to our allies.
We're getting the point now that's it's almost too expensive for other countries to buy things from us. Even our raw materials that China used to buy from us, is dwindling.
When that happens, BRICS gets strong enough, our allies start trading with countries like Russia (where $20K per year is a middle class wage) we'll be all alone. We may still have a country like the UK to trade with. But their country is about the size of Texas.

The way BRICS is growing, I don't know if there's going to be many more elections cycles before the dollar becomes useless to our allies.
We're getting the point now that's it's almost too expensive for other countries to buy things from us. Even our raw materials that China used to buy from us, is dwindling.
When that happens, BRICS gets strong enough, our allies start trading with countries like Russia (where $20K per year is a middle class wage) we'll be all alone. We may still have a country like the UK to trade with. But their country is about the size of Texas.
Maybe. I acknowledge it’s a big issue. I just don’t know exactly how imminent it is.

Forum List

Back