Getting cancelled by Trump supporters

Because we wouldn't support McCain or Romney, we were considered outcast. Then the GOP has the gall to use what we believed in, fiscal conservatism, to run for office.
We did get some legit politicians though. Mike Lee, Chip Roy, Thomas Massie and Justin Amash. But they've been told by the CINO's to either shut up or leave.
Well it’s not a total loss for you if you got some good politicians out of it. Unfortunately, I don’t think the GOP is going in the right direction for someone like you. Not that you align with the Democrats either obviously.

It just seems like both sides are more concerned with cultural/social issues than they are with fiscal ones.

Well it’s not a total loss for you if you got some good politicians out of it. Unfortunately, I don’t think the GOP is going in the right direction for someone like you. Not that you align with the Democrats either obviously.

It just seems like both sides are more concerned with cultural/social issues than they are with fiscal ones.

I'm a voter without a party. It's a damn shame too, because it was conservatism that built this country and kept the dollar value in check. It's why companies could afford to hire enough people to expand their company large enough to not only supply the USA, but also profit from foreign trade.
Now most of those other countries can't afford to buy American products.
Which is why we don't make TV, cell phones, computer game systems. It's why the automobile market is being decimated by Japan and others.

I have an nephew who works for GM. He makes over $50hr, plus benefits out the wazoo. And most of his day is watching movies on his phone.

How does one know if they've been cancelled? Certified letter?

Constantly getting ragged on by the Trump tribe for speaking out against Trump.
Those who just make up stuff about Trump, like saying he's racist, deserve to be ragged on. But those of us who do it with facts, we shouldn't be.

I've been called a leftist, liberal, Biden supporter and all sort of childish names, for actually supporting conservatism over Trump.

Fiscal conservatism is a political position (primarily in the United States of America) that calls for lower levels of public spending, lower taxes and lower government debt. Fiscal conservatism may also support limited periods of higher taxes in order to lower the public debt. It can include any or all levels of government, federal, state and local. Fiscal conservatism is typically justified in terms of economic efficiency (it assumes the private sector is more efficient than the public sector), and in moral terms with high spending, budget deficits, and high debt seen as indicators of corruption. In opposition to corruption fiscal conservatism develops classic themes of republicanism that emerged in the era of the American Revolution. Fiscal conservatism rejects the Keynesian policy of deficit spending.

It’s not a lie that you initiated this conversation with me.

It is a lie. I replied to your post on a public message board you pansy.
You’ve been doing this for days and you’re still desperately seeking my attention. :itsok:
I’m, of course, indifferent to your attention.

Hell, you’re too much of a pussy to even phrase your faux “question” in the form of a legitimate question.

You open yourself up to all the mocking. Your a pathetic spineless little boy.

I'm a voter without a party. It's a damn shame too, because it was conservatism that built this country and kept the dollar value in check. It's why companies could afford to hire enough people to expand their company large enough to not only supply the USA, but also profit from foreign trade.
Now most of those other countries can't afford to buy American products.
Which is why we don't make TV, cell phones, computer game systems. It's why the automobile market is being decimated by Japan and others.

I have a nephew who works for GM. He makes over $50hr, plus benefits out the wazoo. And most of his day is watching movies on his phone.
I think/hope the Republican party will eventually come to its senses. However I think it will take another election cycle of Trump losing before they really figure it out.

As much as I disagree with the GOP, I acknowledge that the country is better when they’re sensible to keep a check on the Democratic Party.

My post wasn't addressed to you,

It doesn’t have to be, you retard.

You initiated contact with me and you've been going on for days about nothing.

No. I replied to one of your posts, you pathetic retard. And, since then, I’ve been mocking you for your ignorance and cowardice.

Clearly you're desperate for my attention.

Not clear. And not true. I’m mocking you for your cowardice. :itsok:

And to think, all you’ve ever needed to do is phrase your faux question in the form of a legitimate question.

Correct. You initiated contact with me.

Incorrect. I replied to you. It’s funny that you don’t grasp the obvious distinction. :itsok:
I didn’t initiate contact with you.
You did, as soon as you posted on a message board.
You desperately seek my attention.
I couldn’t care less about your attention. I mock you for what you are, a cowardly poseur.

Meanwhile, you continue to evade doing the one thing that would end what you started: phrase your faux “question” in the form of a legitimate question.

In a post that wasn’t addressed to you. You desperately seek my attention. :itsok:
It needn’t be addressed to me, you moron. It was a reply to your post on a message board. Look around, you hapless imbecile. Lots of people do it. :abgg2q.jpg:

And again, repeating your lie will never substantiate it. I am not seeking your attention at all. Your narcissism is showing.

All I’m doing is mocking you for your ongoing cowardice. As you know.

Meanwhile, you continue to evade doing the one thing that would end what you started: phrase your faux “question” in the form of a legitimate question.

It wasn’t addressed to you. I don’t seek your attention. You desperately seek mine.

:itsok:
It needn’t be addressed to me, you moron. It was a reply to your post on a message board. Look around, you hapless imbecile. Lots of people do it. :abgg2q.jpg:

And again, repeating your lie will never substantiate it. I am not seeking your attention at all. Your narcissism is showing.

All I’m doing is mocking you for your ongoing cowardice. As you know.

New Topics

Forum List

Back