Get used to Robert Mueller. He's not going away!

Trump supporters: I know you're not happy with Robert Mueller poking around in Donald Trump's affairs, and those of his family and associates. I also know you think this is a witch hunt, and a Liberal conspiracy to smear the Trump White House, but there are 2 things you'd better start warming up to:

1. Robert Mueller was appointed by Rob Rosenstein a lifelong Republican appointed to his position by President George W Bush. Mr. Rosenstein found probable cause that Russia did indeed meddle in our election in 2016, and judged that a special counsel was warranted, so please....stop crying Liberal which hunt, it doesn't make any sense.

2. You folks didn't have any problems with special counsels when one was appointed to poke around in Bill Clinton's dealings with Whitewater real estate, and this investigation led them to the Monica Lewinski scandal that got Bill Clinton impeached.

Special counsels are a fact of life for Presidents, and if your golden boy is as squeaky clean as he claims, then there is nothing to worry about. So, put your big boy pants on and get used to Robert Mueller. He's not going away!
:bye1:

Rod Rosenstein’s Political Affiliation: Is He a Republican or a Democrat?

So Mueller's not going away? I certainly wouldn't put it beyond a swamp dweller such himself to milk this windfall opportunity for every last penny that he can.

windfall - every last penny huh ?

mmmmmk

that one requires a link.

Trump supporters: I know you're not happy with Robert Mueller poking around in Donald Trump's affairs, and those of his family and associates. I also know you think this is a witch hunt, and a Liberal conspiracy to smear the Trump White House, but there are 2 things you'd better start warming up to:

1. Robert Mueller was appointed by Rob Rosenstein a lifelong Republican appointed to his position by President George W Bush. Mr. Rosenstein found probable cause that Russia did indeed meddle in our election in 2016, and judged that a special counsel was warranted, so please....stop crying Liberal which hunt, it doesn't make any sense.

2. You folks didn't have any problems with special counsels when one was appointed to poke around in Bill Clinton's dealings with Whitewater real estate, and this investigation led them to the Monica Lewinski scandal that got Bill Clinton impeached.

Special counsels are a fact of life for Presidents, and if your golden boy is as squeaky clean as he claims, then there is nothing to worry about. So, put your big boy pants on and get used to Robert Mueller. He's not going away!

So Mueller's not going away? I certainly wouldn't put it beyond a swamp dweller such himself to milk this windfall opportunity for every last penny that he can.

windfall - every last penny huh ?

mmmmmk

that one requires a link.
Its a wonder if he remembers to wipe his ass

Mueller is slowly and methodically going about his job

It is driving conservatives crazy
Ruh-Roh
Mueller Wants Air Force One Phone Records
September 21, 2017

“Special counsel Robert Mueller has sought phone records concerning the statement written aboard Air Force One defending a meeting between Trump campaign officials and Russians at Trump Tower last year that was set up by Donald Trump Jr.,” Politico reports.

Trump Campaign Had a Direct Connection to Facebook
September 21, 2017

Stephen Bannon told Vanity Fair that Jared Kushner, who oversaw the data operation of the Trump campaign, consulted regularly with Facebook director Peter Thiel:

When I asked Bannon about whether Thiel had some part in the data operation leading up to the election, he said, “When I joined the campaign, we were 16 points down and 85 days out. So I wasn’t working closely with Peter at that point.” He paused for a moment and then added, “Jared was interfacing with him pretty regularly.” On data?, I asked. “Data and other things. Ask Jared.” A source close to Kushner, however, denied that Thiel “worked with Jared on the campaign’s data operation.”

The role that data played in Trump’s victory appears to be of particular interest to legislators and prosecutors delving into the campaign’s interactions with Russian associates. As has been widely reported, separate probes, in the words of the McClatchy news service, have been “examining whether the Trump campaign’s digital operation—overseen by Jared Kushner—helped guide Russia’s sophisticated voter targeting and fake news attacks on Hillary Clinton in 2016.”
Facebook Will Give Congress Copies of Russian Ads
September 21, 2017

Facebook reversed itself and will give Congress copies of 3,000 political ads bought through Russian accounts, the Washington Post reports.

New York Times: “The high-profile announcement came after Facebook spent two weeks on the defensive amid calls for greater transparency about 470 Russia-linked accounts the company took down after they had promoted inflammatory messages on divisive issues. Facebook had previously shown Congressional staffers a sample of the ads, some of which attacked Hillary Clinton or praised Donald J. Trump, but had not shared the entire collection.”

Politico: “The ads have become of increasing interest to Mueller and his team, according to people familiar with the investigation, because they could show Russian efforts to interfere — and who was behind them.”

September 21, 2017

Stephen Bannon told Vanity Fair that Jared Kushner, who oversaw the data operation of the Trump campaign, consulted regularly with Facebook director Peter Thiel:

When I asked Bannon about whether Thiel had some part in the data operation leading up to the election, he said, “When I joined the campaign, we were 16 points down and 85 days out. So I wasn’t working closely with Peter at that point.” He paused for a moment and then added, “Jared was interfacing with him pretty regularly.” On data?, I asked. “Data and other things. Ask Jared.” A source close to Kushner, however, denied that Thiel “worked with Jared on the campaign’s data operation.”

The role that data played in Trump’s victory appears to be of particular interest to legislators and prosecutors delving into the campaign’s interactions with Russian associates. As has been widely reported, separate probes, in the words of the McClatchy news service, have been “examining whether the Trump campaign’s digital operation—overseen by Jared Kushner—helped guide Russia’s sophisticated voter targeting and fake news attacks on Hillary Clinton in 2016.”
September 21, 2017

Facebook reversed itself and will give Congress copies of 3,000 political ads bought through Russian accounts, the Washington Post reports.

New York Times: “The high-profile announcement came after Facebook spent two weeks on the defensive amid calls for greater transparency about 470 Russia-linked accounts the company took down after they had promoted inflammatory messages on divisive issues. Facebook had previously shown Congressional staffers a sample of the ads, some of which attacked Hillary Clinton or praised Donald J. Trump, but had not shared the entire collection.”

Politico: “The ads have become of increasing interest to Mueller and his team, according to people familiar with the investigation, because they could show Russian efforts to interfere — and who was behind them.”
So everyone who has a facebook account is guilty of colluding with the Russians?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

September 21, 2017

September 21, 2017

So everyone who has a facebook account is guilty of colluding with the Russians?

nah, but Mueller has 3000 Russian Facebook posts about the election to sort through. He'll be in touch.

LMFAO

September 21, 2017

September 21, 2017

nah, but Mueller has 3000 Russian Facebook posts about the election to sort through. He'll be in touch.

LMFAO
"In touch" about what? Is there any connection whatsoever between the Russian Facebook posts and Trump? . . . . .

I didn't think so.

September 21, 2017

September 21, 2017

LMFAO
"In touch" about what? Is there any connection whatsoever between the Russian Facebook posts and Trump? . . . . .

I didn't think so.

YOU NEVER THINK THATS YOUR PROBLEM.

Facebook turned over "all Russian related" material to Mueller.

Bob will be in touch with dipshits like you after his 17 investigators have something for you.

suck on this while you wait ..

More than 3,000 Facebook ads linked to Russia have already been studied by special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating President Donald Trump’s ties to the country. Facebook initially didn’t want to share detailed information like this with Congress, but changed its mind on Thursday after a lengthy privacy and legal review.

“I don’t want anyone to use our tools to undermine democracy,” Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg said in a video on Facebook Thursday. “That’s not what we stand for. The integrity of elections is fundamental to democracy around the world.”

September 21, 2017

September 21, 2017

LMFAO

I didn't think so.

Bob will be in touch with dipshits like you after his 17 investigators have something for you.

More than 3,000 Facebook ads linked to Russia have already been studied by special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating President Donald Trump’s ties to the country. Facebook initially didn’t want to share detailed information like this with Congress, but changed its mind on Thursday after a lengthy privacy and legal review.

“I don’t want anyone to use our tools to undermine democracy,” Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg said in a video on Facebook Thursday. “That’s not what we stand for. The integrity of elections is fundamental to democracy around the world.”

Zukerberg "The integrity of elections is fundamental to democracy around the world.”

our democracy doesnt mean jack fucking shit to mindless, pissant, Trumpdrone - Russian loving bitches.

even if Mueller gets fired tomorrow the investigation is too deep to be dropped.

deal with it girls.

September 21, 2017

September 21, 2017

LMFAO

I didn't think so.

You still haven't explained what the "Russian material" has to do with Trump

So, aside from your pathetic fantasies, what does it have to do with Trump?

September 21, 2017

September 21, 2017

LMFAO

I didn't think so.

see how Trump used facebook to win.

Very True--but there much more coming out on this in the last 3-1/2 months than they ever dug up on Whitewater.

What the Trump campaign never realised is that they were being watched since 2015, and not by U.S. Intelligence sources.

"GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
British intelligence passed Trump associates' talks with Russian on to US counterparts - CNNPolitics

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't pull off a secret meeting in the Trump tower in June, 2016

Which is why Shep Smith knew in February, 2017 that Trump aids were on the phone with Russian Intelligence agents including the very day that Russians hacked into DNC databases.

While Trump & team denied any contact with Russians during the campaign season 17 TIMES.
Kushner contradicts Trump team's denials of Russia contacts - CNNPolitics

Mueller has convened 2 GRAND JURY'S, beefed up on criminal prosecutors, money laundering experts, and just last week added the criminal division of the IRS, and Trump is under investigation for Obstruction of Justice. This has happened within the last 3-1/2 months.
Special Counsel Robert Mueller using grand jury in widening Russia probe
Robert Mueller Employs Powerful Weapon In Trump-Russia Investigation: The IRS
Mueller’s Dream Team Gears Up
Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say

This week we learned about Paul Manafort and the deep shit he is in.
Paul Manafort retroactively registers with Justice Dept. as foreign agent
With a Picked Lock and a Threatened Indictment, Mueller’s Inquiry Sets a Tone
Manafort offered to give Russian billionaire ‘private briefings’ on 2016 campaign

This is the biggest scandal in American history. It pales in comparison to any other including Watergate.
James Clapper says Watergate scandal "pales" in comparison with Russian claims - CBS News

It didn't help when Trump went on an NBC interview with Lestor Holt and admitted he fired Comey over the Russian investigation.

There's so much coming out on this it's actually hard to keep up with. If you want older Russian investigation news, just go to this link (ignore the error message.)
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

For the daily news--you'll have to turn the channel to MSNBC--(Rachel Maddow) who is covering every detail of this investigation, and links it with credible trusted sources. Which is probably why she has more viewership and her ratings are soaring past FOX NEWS and CNN.
In Trump era, Rachel Maddow starts beating Fox News
Rachel Maddow crushes Fox News in August; CNN gaining fast

Last edited:

GEEZ! If it's 8 years of this guy you might be the one that needs to get used to it

LMFAO

I didn't think so.

see how Trump used facebook to win.
That isn't an answer to my question.

Forum List

Back