“Get up and fight, sucker!"...Muhammad Ali gave us of the most iconic moments in sports history 55 years ago today, KO'ing Sassy Sonny Liston

my favorite photo of all time!

EY3jv97WsAUoFos

Cassius Clay was a chicken shit coward...Changed his name so the black guy could avoid going to war, when the Democrap President L. B. Johnson was sending young kids to be killed.

Vietnam was meaningless military escapade in which 50,000 US soldiers were needlessly killed.

And the draft was the equivalent of slavery.

Ali was hero for standing up against the government.
i agree but how many young kids went to die, while this piece of shit joined the Religion of War, so he could cowardly avoid his duty to his Liberal President?

You seem to think he converted just to be able to avoid the draft.

He converted to Islam in 1961. The draft was started in 1964.

And if the reason for his conversion to Islam was to avoid the draft, why would he remain a dutiful muslim until his death in 2016?
I lived 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia, those who converted from Islam to any other religion, ended up dead.

He converted to Islam in 1964 funny how you were off by 3 years......Just another lie, huh boo. You have no honor, no morals, and no integrity. That makes you a liberal, for sure.

In Saudi Arabia that is true. I know 2 former Muslims. So it is not always true in America. But Ali did not convert from Islam.

What year do you say he converted?

EY3jv97WsAUoFos

Cassius Clay was a chicken shit coward...Changed his name so the black guy could avoid going to war, when the Democrap President L. B. Johnson was sending young kids to be killed.

Vietnam was meaningless military escapade in which 50,000 US soldiers were needlessly killed.

i agree but how many young kids went to die, while this piece of shit joined the Religion of War, so he could cowardly avoid his duty to his Liberal President?

And if the reason for his conversion to Islam was to avoid the draft, why would he remain a dutiful muslim until his death in 2016?
I lived 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia, those who converted from Islam to any other religion, ended up dead.

He converted to Islam in 1964 funny how you were off by 3 years......Just another lie, huh boo. You have no honor, no morals, and no integrity. That makes you a liberal, for sure.

1964 was when he announced his conversion. He announced 2 days after he won the heavyweight title. He was warned that being a "black muslim" would hurt his chances at a title shot.

Funny you talk about honor and integrity. I recall you going on about not admitting when you are wrong being a sign of being a sociopath. But the odd thing is, when I showed you that I was not wrong, and that I had been replying to someone who apparently did not know what he was talking about, you refused to address it. As I recall you went on about how honor and integrity demanded that I apologize. But when shown you were wrong, you offered no such apology for your claims that I was a sociopath. I guess your standards for honor and integrity depend on whether you have to admit your own errors and offer apologies.

EY3jv97WsAUoFos

In Saudi Arabia that is true. I know 2 former Muslims. So it is not always true in America. But Ali did not convert from Islam.

What year do you say he converted?

Why are you so stupid that you cant surf the internet for yourself? Or is it you are so old that your lazy liberal fingers just cant hunt and peck the keyboard? Get "dragon" program and then all you have to do is speak into a microphone and it will type for you, unless you are an "Ebonics" guy then i just cant help you.

Muhammad Ali ‘s public conversion to Islam, in 1964, was among the most defining moments of his remarkable life. The decision enraged his critics — his hometown newspaper continued to refer to ...
Muhammad Ali Islam: Letter Explains His Conversion | Time

time.com/4798179/muhammad-ali-islam-conversion/

EY3jv97WsAUoFos

1964 was when he announced his conversion. He announced 2 days after he won the heavyweight title. He was warned that being a "black muslim" would hurt his chances at a title shot.

Funny you talk about honor and integrity. I recall you going on about not admitting when you are wrong being a sign of being a sociopath. But the odd thing is, when I showed you that I was not wrong, and that I had been replying to someone who apparently did not know what he was talking about, you refused to address it. As I recall you went on about how honor and integrity demanded that I apologize. But when shown you were wrong, you offered no such apology for your claims that I was a sociopath. I guess your standards for honor and integrity depend on whether you have to admit your own errors and offer apologies.
Bwaaahhaaaaaa...I have admitted i have been wrong plenty of times, even apologized for my mistakes, but you on the other hand, typical of a liberal, never apologize just go on the attack to try to shut the argument down.

“Get up and fight, sucker!"
What's this? Military draft for WWIII?
chicken shit coward...Changed his name so the black guy could avoid going to war, when the Democrap President L. B. Johnson was sending young kids to be killed.
LBJ was a chicken shit coward himself to railroad the Gun Control Act of 1968 through Congress after JFK didn't do shit when the nuns at the local convent witched family to have his sister Rosemary lobotomized at a mental hospital with the thought that otherwise she might become involved with men, and possibly contract a sexually transmitted disease or even become pregnant.

EY3jv97WsAUoFos

Bwaaahhaaaaaa...I have admitted i have been wrong plenty of times, even apologized for my mistakes, but you on the other hand, typical of a liberal, never apologize just go on the attack to try to shut the argument down.

When have I been wrong and refused to acknowledge it? Or even apologize? I have admitted being wrong and I have apologized for any wrong I have done many times.

And this "you are a liberal" is ridiculous. That sort of blanket accusation is meaningless.

EY3jv97WsAUoFos

When have I been wrong and refused to acknowledge it? Or even apologize? I have admitted being wrong and I have apologized for any wrong I have done many times.

And this "you are a liberal" is ridiculous. That sort of blanket accusation is meaningless.
See how you are denying that you just did something wrong, by avoiding the fact the i just proved you wrong. You said Clay converted in 1961, then i showed that he converted in 1964, being ridiculed for joining the Religion of Death. So he beats the shit out of free people, but cant fight against the Commies of the world?

The Muslims call them infidels, the Jews call them Gentiles, Christians call them unbelievers, and the Pagans call them oath-breakers. ...

It is the same thing and the same consequence. If someone would read the Koran (or for that matter the Bible or any other holy or sacred writing) then they would have to be lobotomized to cause them to unread it and unlearn it and if the Kennedys were Catholic rather than Muslim and I don't even know if Catholics are allowed to read the Bible as such.

EY3jv97WsAUoFos

See how you are denying that you just did something wrong, by avoiding the fact the i just proved you wrong. You said Clay converted in 1961, then i showed that he converted in 1964, being ridiculed for joining the Religion of Death. So he beats the shit out of free people, but cant fight against the Commies of the world?

Ok, I will concede that the information I got may be inaccurate. I apologize.

That being said, your entire argument against Ali was that he changed his name (converted to Islam) to avoid military service.

When was the draft started for the Vietnam war? And once he was well beyond the age of any sort of draft, why wouldn't he leave Islam? No, he converted for his own reasons, not to avoid the draft.

Back in the day, had we known that all you had to do to beat the draft was convert to Islam, we all would have converted.

The draft was slavery, plain and simple and you young ones can thank us Boomers for ending it.

EY3jv97WsAUoFos

That being said, your entire argument against Ali was that he changed his name (converted to Islam) to avoid military service.

When was the draft started for the Vietnam war? And once he was well beyond the age of any sort of draft, why wouldn't he leave Islam? No, he converted for his own reasons, not to avoid the draft.
You said 1964...were you mistaken again?

EY3jv97WsAUoFos

You said 1964...were you mistaken again?

If I was, I apologize.

But you are focusing on details and ignoring the big picture. You tried to say Ali converted so he could avoid the draft. He didn't.

Dont worry, Lou Al Cinder also converted to Islam so HE wouldnt have to go to LB Johnson's war....

If someone is willing to embrace a religious belief for for 50+ years, it is kinda hard to buy into the claim they did it to avoid being drafted into a war that ended 45 years ago.

EY3jv97WsAUoFos

I still see absolutely no evidence that Ali changed his name to avoid being drafted.

With all your talk about honor & integrity, I would think you would retract that statement.

EY3jv97WsAUoFos

I still see absolutely no evidence that Ali changed his name to avoid being drafted.

With all your talk about honor & integrity, I would think you would retract that statement.
So why during the Vietnam War where many young men Cassius Clay's age were going in and being killed, did this named boxer and his cohort Lou Cinder both conveniently change their name so that their religion of war could keep them from participating in Democrat Johnson's war?

EY3jv97WsAUoFos

So why during the Vietnam War where many young men Cassius Clay's age were going in and being killed, did this named boxer and his cohort Lou Cinder both conveniently change their name so that their religion of war could keep them from participating in Democrat Johnson's war?

First of all, was the draft happening when they converted?

Second, and more importantly, is there ANY evidence to suggest they were not honest in their conversions? The idea that every conversion to Islam during the Vietnam war was solely to evade the draft is ridiculous. Ali was active in his faith, even changing it to another variant of Islam long after the war was over.

Now the other question is, will you adkitvto being wrong and apologize?

Forum List

Back