Get This; Obama Says We STOPPED Iran From Making a Nuke!

Wow, give me $150 BILLION and I'll stop making nukes too!

Of course the reality isnt nearly so funny. All the obstacles that IRan has had preventing them from making a nuclear weapon have been removed, all the sanctions and disruption we have been causing are now ended, and to help them build their own nuke we gave them $150 billion with no strings attached.

Lol, this is what Democrats call stopping our enemies?

roflmao
This is just wrong on so many levels... The $150 billion was their money, we were merely holding it. And yes we had plenty of sanctions on them some multinational and some just US. Were they working? No, Iran was well on its way to developing nukes with sanctions in place. They've agreed to inspections and other restrictions that should prevent them from making a nuke for a decade, a considerable delay. I'd say that was a success no matter how the agreement is distorted by the Obama haters here.
So your saying that the USA basically rewarded Iran for developing nuclear weapons?
Only a nimrod would think so. The actual situation is that Obama delayed the inevitable from 8 to 15 years.

Has Iran made a nuke?

Case closed.

Have you stopped lying about being a Republican and not kissing Obama's black ass?

Case closed, liar.
Has Iran made a nuke?Case closed.
Have you stopped lying about being a Republican and not kissing Obama's black ass? Case closed, liar.
True Republicans like me don't tolerate pretend wannabees like you or your issues with race. He delayed the inevitable.

Democrats want America's enemies strong to help them fight what they hate - liberty.

Natonorad is saying that he does not understand geo-politics in the Middle East.

Iran is going to make a nuke. No one can stop it other than going to all out war.

Obama slowed down the inevitable to eight to fifteen years.

Starkey reminds me of the duck character, Ferdinand in the movie Babe: "Face it, you're just a little pig in the big city. What can you possibly do? What can anyone do? Why even try?"

Obama says we stopped them from making a Nuke

Fact is that Iran has agreed to stop making Nukes

So the right wing determines that they didnt stop making Nukes because they CAN sometime in the FUTURE begin making Nukes so it doesnt count

some people on these boards just can't handle the fact that their end of the world predictions haven't come true.

the iranian deal has been a success. learn to live with that
How can it NOT be a 'success' by its own pathetic standards? Can Iran pass any inspections after a prior two week notice? Of course they can and will continue to do so. Can Iran manage to send in 'soil samples' from wherever the fuck they want to pass sample testing? Of course they can.

The question is if this ridiculously easy to pass agreement is truly a 'success' in terms of the needs and strategic interests of the American people, in which case the answer is a firm 'NO!'.
lol. you believe a lot of lies

Fact is that Iran has agreed to stop making Nukes

Laugh-Out-Loud-Meme-01.jpg

Natonorad is saying that he does not understand geo-politics in the Middle East.

Iran is going to make a nuke. No one can stop it other than going to all out war.

I understand that they were going to make nuclear weapons regardless. I understand the geo-politics quite well. What I don't understand is why take the position of even slowing it down? Iran is most likely not going to follow the agreement anyway and they get a boost to boot. I don't see the logic in having done anything other than what we already had in place.

So we impose sanctions on Iran because they have a nuclear program and hold back $150 billion of their money

Then, Iran agrees to end its nuclear program and you think we just get to keep the money?

See? They did stop but they might stop stopping in the future so that means they didnt stop. Weeee!:spinner:

Agreeing to stop and actually stopping are two different things. The Ayatollah and the hard liners are not known to conform to political agreements. There is a significant chance that they will go right on developing nuclear weapons, abet perhaps at a slower pace.

I would argue an absolute certainty.

I understand that they were going to make nuclear weapons regardless. I understand the geo-politics quite well. What I don't understand is why take the position of even slowing it down? Iran is most likely not going to follow the agreement anyway and they get a boost to boot. I don't see the logic in having done anything other than what we already had in place.
We are not going to war with Iran, anymore than we are going to war with North Korea.

Wow, give me $150 BILLION and I'll stop making nukes too!

Of course the reality isnt nearly so funny. All the obstacles that IRan has had preventing them from making a nuclear weapon have been removed, all the sanctions and disruption we have been causing are now ended, and to help them build their own nuke we gave them $150 billion with no strings attached.

Lol, this is what Democrats call stopping our enemies?

roflmao
And if you like your doctor......

Forum List

Back