Zone1 Get rid of the Feedback portion of this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead put a link to a form on the right hand side to e-mail the mods/administrators. Just post announcements and lock the threads (they do this on other boards). If someone wants to give feedback; they can use the form.
i think we should hang every report button pusher in a swamp naked, lower them inches from the water and smear them in molasses and honey and leave them there for 3 days.............that is what i want

Instead put a link to a form on the right hand side to e-mail the mods/administrators. Just post announcements and lock the threads (they do this on other boards). If someone wants to give feedback; they can use the form.
Here's a better option: Have a forum title "Bitch Forum." Let users know they can bitch, but that doesn't mean they'll get what they want.

Here's an idea. There are legitimate reasons why a member might want to privately ask the on duty mod a question, without having to track down which mod might be around, and all the uncalled for bullshit involved in that. Set it up as the OP suggested, and if it's legitimate, deal with it privately. No muss --- no fuss.
If it turns out to be silly whining, the mod can then forward it to the open board along with their own screen name, and why it's bullshit ,

I don't think anyone is paying attention to any feedback, in fact, you never get feedback to your feedback. This board is likely owned bu some foreign corporation that gives two fucks what the members think.

I don't think anyone is paying attention to any feedback, in fact, you never get feedback to your feedback. This board is likely owned bu some foreign corporation that gives two fucks what the members think.

I participate in some of the threads that have to do with the site and improvements for it (that are reasonable) as well as fixes, outages, etc. I'm one of the owners. So I can assure you, you are wrong. You'll notice I don't participate in any political discussions and that is for a reason. We try to run this place fairly and evenly.

I participate in some of the threads that have to do with the site and improvements for it (that are reasonable) as well as fixes, outages, etc. I'm one of the owners. So I can assure you, you are wrong. You'll notice I don't participate in any political discussions and that is for a reason. We try to run this place fairly and evenly.
An owner? Here's a question I've always wanted to ask an owner. Do you pay people to come up with some of the batshit crazy stuff posted here, or are there just that many nutbags running free in society? Don't worry. I won't tell anybody what your answer is. I can keep a secret.

I see lots of good suggestions on this sub-forum go completely ignored. I certainly never expected you to participate in a political discussion, of course, none of which should be in this sub-forum anyway.

How could you brownnose without the proper forum for it?

An owner? Here's a question I've always wanted to ask an owner. Do you pay people to come up with some of the batshit crazy stuff posted here, or are there just that many nutbags running free in society? Don't worry. I won't tell anybody what your answer is. I can keep a secret.

No one is paid to post here. Politics can bring out the worst in people. Just like religion.

I see lots of good suggestions on this sub-forum go completely ignored. I certainly never expected you to participate in a political discussion, of course, none of which should be in this sub-forum anyway.

Only so many hours in the day, and your definition of good suggestion and mine might be quite different.

No one is paid to post here. Politics can bring out the worst in people. Just like religion.

Only so many hours in the day, and your definition of good suggestion and mine might be quite different.
Is it true you have Pandas in your house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back