Get rid of the disagree button

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had that happen. One poster will hit disagree on every post I make in a thread … just because. I just ignore it now. They are going to do what they are going to do.
There's one here that does that with me. Meh. :dunno: "Stann" I believe.

I do have 1 poster on ignore, because he spam shitposts random links all day with no context.

If you average out everyone's feedback rating versus their post count, the so-called ''lefties'' have the lowest ...oh...let's call it ''approval rating"

And that's even given the fact that you get the same points for a like versus a dislike.

Just some random trivia...

I’m glad we no longer have “rep”, remember those days?

Why? It mattered just as much as the system we are currently using, which is to say not at all. I mean, it's not like any of this appears on our permanent record...

As for me, just like I never once gave anyone a "neg rep," I have not nor will I use the "disagree" option. If I disagree with someone enough, I'll say so by quoting their post rather taking some passive-aggressive bullshit pot shot to which they can't reply.

I sure miss that.

Sigh***
The good ol days.

Like this? :laughing0301:

OIP.nE1qOLyOyjIlDw-BVRoCoQAAAA

I’ve had that happen. One poster will hit disagree on every post I make in a thread … just because. I just ignore it now. They are going to do what they are going to do.
Is there a way to block the responses from just some posters? I just had one go through every post of mine and hit disagree, over and over and over again.

Yes! He’s one of the absolute worsts. When you have them on ignore, do you also have their reps ignored?
Not sure, sorry. :dunno:

I'm not very well-versed in the ignore feature.
Coyote, Meister

I bet one of them knows. Or maybe not. LOL!
That was probably not a good call, I bet they don't ignore people much either.

I wish I could help ya. Alright, let's do this: I'll ignore you and post something and you rate it.

Last edited:
He comes the chubby projectors... I'd ask if you still fit your military uniform, but you probably never served our country.
How much of the physical fitness requirements can you still do, Bodey-Odey-Os?

It's the "fake news" button that needs to go.
A snippet from my "Alerts" on his site and you call it "fake news?"
That button is nothing more than a shortcut for trolls.
You post 90% fake news, brah.

It's the "fake news" button that needs to go.
A snippet from my "Alerts" on his site and you call it "fake news?"
That button is nothing more than a shortcut for trolls.

I'll give the ''Fake News'' one a week before some folks (you know the ones) start lobbying to get rid of it.

Most of them since I still run with my dog and play pick up sports with people my age...you never served, did you? :heehee:

You should keep your service record in your pocket. It's just good form. You're fucking embarassing.

Particularly given the manner in which you've invoked it into dialogue here. It just doesn't reflect well on the selfless who do not demonstrate themselves in the seemingly self-serving, arbitrary way that you've invoked yours here, but rather all for one and one for all. And died. Been maimed. Families destroyed. Their minds scrambled. Or whatever other sacrifice.

That you've invoked your service record in the form of some contest or to elevate yourself with the Duke in some stupid, irrelevant thread leads me to believe that you couldn't be trusted with my life on a battlefield anyway. Or anyone elses. You appear too eager to invoke your service record in a ''hey, look at me, I'm me'' kind of way.

You're a god damned embarrassment...

Last edited:
Shit. Making me use the Good Lord's name in vain, too. And I never do that, you embarrasing, godless fuck.

I suppose that the only saving grace in doing so is that it was entirely appropriate in the regard in which I invoked it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back