Get rid of the disagree button

Status
Not open for further replies.
One poster doesn't make a consensus. :rolleyes:
Screw the red thumb...
Here you go...
View attachment 810512
Meditations on Mediocrity

That's one reason I was never impressed with Marcus Aurelius. To have that monster as a son shows he was a negligent parent and not much of a man. But the professors love him, so who am I to question their consensus of experts?

Plutarch was the last great classical writer, and he despised the Stoics.

Un huh. :itsok:

Pick up sports like curling? :auiqs.jpg:
I've actually done it a few times when an organization I belonged to bought the stones for an existing club. It was ok.....I'm talking more field hockey, soccer and v-ball.

Have some more cheetos, chubby.
1691098613091.jpeg

Please pardon my English there, folks. ButI don't even care if I get hit with some maude points.

But that obnoxious blip has never been anything around here but a wrecking ball. Purposefully, too. Extremely low value...

please!
If I bothered to use the "fake news" button I'd have to tag every MAGAThread.

You should keep your service record in your pocket. It's just good form. You're fucking embarassing.

Particularly given the manner in which you've invoked it into dialogue here. It just doesn't reflect well on the selfless who do not demonstrate themselves in the seemingly self-serving, arbotrary way that you've invoked yours here, but rather all for one and one for all. And died. Been maimed. Families destroyed. Or whatever other sacrifice.

That you've invoked your service record in the form of some contest or to elevate yourself with the Duke leads me to believe that you couldn't be trusted with my life on a battlefield. Or anyone elses. You appear too eager to nvoke your service record in a ''hey, look at me, I'm me'' kind of way.

You're a god damned embarrassment...
So describe your service record?
and no "call of Duty" doesn't count.
although
In your case "Call of Doodie" is the best you can do-de.

How can I disable the alerts with the annoying disagree button? The leftist who was doing it this morning is back again and, apparently having seen this thread, and of course being a nasty leftist, has doubled down….and now it’s disagree, disagree, disagree, disagree.

Damn, but the “compassionate” leftists who think they’re so morally superior are just annoying hateful people who love harassing others,
Sick Sadistic Statists

So describe your service record?
and no "call of Duty" doesn't count.
although
In your case "Call of Doodie" is the best you can do-de.
It might be something he can't discuss, retard.

Thank you Natural, btw.

It might be something he can't discuss, retard.

Thank you Natural, btw.

No, it's none of his fucking business.

Like I said. lol.

If I wanted it to be, I would have pulled a bodecea. But certainly not in the manner in which bodecea did. It was embarrassing to read.

People should know better. It's the tenor in which it was invoked there that irked the shit outta me, mainly.

Plus the first thing I read today was her slimy post in Gracie's thread about Dale, so she's been on my shit list all day anyway. Bad element, that one. I never see that one offer anything of value on here. Ever. The very minute that one shows up on a thread, it's flotsam and jetsam thereafter. Every single time...

Last edited:
Could we get rid of this button? There are some leftists who just go right down the list and hit disagree….disagree….disagree….to a conservative’s well-articulated opinion on a position without ever having to explain why they disagree or why they feel the conservative is wrong.

It’s just like a conversation in which one person explains something - such as why they feel Trump is being unfairly targeted by a weaponized DOJ - and the other person just says, “wrong!” We KNOW the leftist would disagree, but to just say that without any content serves no purpose.

I suggest a new rule where if a leftist (or anyone) disagrees with a poster’s message, they need to say why they disagree and not just slap it down without any defense or explanation. That’s hardly the way to have a discussion on a discussion board.
I think it should be replaced with a crybaby pic/button..maybe this .. 😥

Could we get rid of this button? There are some leftists who just go right down the list and hit disagree….disagree….disagree….to a conservative’s well-articulated opinion on a position without ever having to explain why they disagree or why they feel the conservative is wrong.

It’s just like a conversation in which one person explains something - such as why they feel Trump is being unfairly targeted by a weaponized DOJ - and the other person just says, “wrong!” We KNOW the leftist would disagree, but to just say that without any content serves no purpose.

I suggest a new rule where if a leftist (or anyone) disagrees with a poster’s message, they need to say why they disagree and not just slap it down without any defense or explanation. That’s hardly the way to have a discussion on a discussion board.
Maybe they can replace it with a BULLSHIT button.

Then why comment on someone else's bucko?

I told bodecea to put it back in the pocket where it belonged. And that's precisely where in belonged, particularly given the context of the dialogue in which it was invoked.

bodeacea is the one who pulled it out. And for what?

And you're supposed to be in your hole anyway. Go on. Pssst...

Either way you're going in the hole, though. Bucko. lolol...

Last edited:
Ah well. Some of these obnoxious assholes put me in a bad mood.

I'm gonna take a break the rest of the day. Maybe watch soem cartoons or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back