Get Ready for Huge Obamacare Premium Hikes in 2017

There are at least six threads about that already, some of them several months old. Don't you people ever read each others' threads?

The only fact there is that one - count it, one - insurer is pulling out of some markets.

I asked you to provide a breakdown of all the companies you claimed are flourishing because they're leaving markets that shows their profits and losses before and after that decision.

You don't have that information. All you have is what your Media Masters keep shouting in your ear so that you can repeat it here.

I.e., you've got nothing.

Are out-of-pocket medical costs too high?

I always wait until a liberal tells me I have nothing to lower the boom on them.
Buuuahahahahahahaha
more to come to point out for the world to see you're being foolish with your weak arguments.

There are at least six threads about that already, some of them several months old. Don't you people ever read each others' threads?

The only fact there is that one - count it, one - insurer is pulling out of some markets.

I asked you to provide a breakdown of all the companies you claimed are flourishing because they're leaving markets that shows their profits and losses before and after that decision.

You don't have that information. All you have is what your Media Masters keep shouting in your ear so that you can repeat it here.

Are out-of-pocket medical costs too high?

Look, it's okay if you can't answer the question I asked in response to your Post #137. There's no need for you to duck it not once but twice. If you want to spend your time ducking it a third time, be my guest, but don't expect me to take you seriously.

ETA: Wow, while I was posting this, you went 0 for 3 -!

Care to try for four?

Is it that you don't understand the question I asked, or that you've just been saving all these links and need somewhere to post them?
I answered your question on #138 you didn't like the answer but it was an answer. You move the goal posts too much to be taken seriously. A very large ins company is dropping the ACA no longer offering healthcare ins policies. More companies have warned they will follow their example if the ACA isn't fixed. You do some homework and then answer my question. Are you insured by the ACA?

I answered your question on #138

No, you didn't. Let me reiterate your problem again:

Now, admittedly the request for actual proof that because one insurer is retreating from some markets means that THE ENTIRE INSURANCE INDUSTRY IS SUFFERING was one I knew you couldn't fulfill because, again, if you look at their stock reports, they're flourishing, but you blundered into it anyway, and you're still having this conversation about other things.

Keep posting all those links, though. But do yourself a favor and check the dates to ascertain whether or not they were posted before the implementation of the PPACA, before or after UHC tucked tail and ran, etc.

There's nothing funnier than watching one of you post an article (or, more usually, a blog) from 2010 or earlier when arguing against something that didn't occur until 2014 or later.

:lol:

Now, admittedly the request for actual proof that because one insurer is retreating from some markets means that THE ENTIRE INSURANCE INDUSTRY IS SUFFERING was one I knew you couldn't fulfill because, again, if you look at their stock reports, they're flourishing, but you blundered into it anyway, and you're still having this conversation about other things.

Keep posting all those links, though. But do yourself a favor and check the dates to ascertain whether or not they were posted before the implementation of the PPACA, before or after UHC tucked tail and ran, etc.

There's nothing funnier than watching one of you post an article (or, more usually, a blog) from 2010 or earlier when arguing against something that didn't occur until 2014 or later.

You are a goal post mover. I answered your question you just don't like the answer. There is one company that has given up on Obama care now with more to follow. There is your breakdown. Do you think that mega insurance company will be the only one to bail? Please! Now answer my question do you have your insurance through the ACA?

You are a goal post mover. I answered your question you just don't like the answer. There is one company that has given up on Obama care now with more to follow. There is your breakdown. Do you think that mega insurance company will be the only one to bail? Please! Now answer my question do you have your insurance through the ACA?

Let me guess....AirInHead ? Right.

Her avatar should be a set of goal posts on wheels.

You are a goal post mover.

The posts haven't moved; you're just tap-dancing so fast that it seems that way to you. One more time:

You are a goal post mover.

The posts haven't moved; you're just tap-dancing so fast that it seems that way to you. One more time:

You asked for examples of insurance companies ending healthcare plans because of non affordability. I found a company that has done just that. One of the largest insurance companies out there. Given that example I found other stories that predicted this will become a trend. You said after reading my post and example that it wasn't good enough because you already have seen it. Hahahahaha That is when the goal post was moved. Typical liberal you believe only what you want and you read only what you believe...not very smart. Now will you answer my question? Are you on Obamacare or not? If not maybe you should speak to someone that is. But you won't....you're a lib.

Just be clear that they are bailing on Obamacare...they are still making big money elsewhere. I realize that the left can't grasp that.

The Obamacare stupid requirements on insurance pretty much guaranteed that.

Quote the post where you think I said what you think I said
You must be female.... I feel like I'm arguing with my wife...:blowup:

So you do this IRL as well? What's your success rate?
Quote the post where you think I said what you think I said
You must be female.... I feel like I'm arguing with my wife...:blowup:

Once again....ignore saves a lot of time. It also limits your exposure to those who make you doubt our education system.

Forum List

Back